GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Dana White: "Reebok deal was a home run for reebok" Empty Dana White: "Reebok deal was a home run for reebok"

Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:53 pm
"The backlash to Reebok was ridiculous but everybody thinks they know all about this sh*t and they have all the answers," White explained to The Telegraph. "But let me tell you - this has been an absolute home run for Reebok. Home run for them."

"This has just come out and Reebok and the UFC are just figuring this thing out. There has been some bumps along the way, which is absolutely normal in a business like this which has never been done before, both on our side and on Reebok's side," White told me. "But I will tell you this - it is very successful for Reebok."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...he-planet.html

What about the fighters though?
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Dana White: "Reebok deal was a home run for reebok" Empty Re: Dana White: "Reebok deal was a home run for reebok"

Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:56 pm
what the fuck does that even mean? Home run? UFC signed the contract so dont pass the buck in how sponsorship gets split up
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Dana White: "Reebok deal was a home run for reebok" Empty Re: Dana White: "Reebok deal was a home run for reebok"

Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:39 pm
Idotic banter from a guy trying to save face....

Reebok is an epic fail ....yeah im sure reebok is getting plenty recognition....for fucking up peoples names hhaha

Epic fail for fighters....
Dorch
Dorch

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:16 am
Who gives a shit if reebok made money ? Avoid the truth much ? The problem is that the people hate that shitty reebok kit, not that reebok didnt make money. Who gives a fuck about reebok.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:29 am
Dorch wrote:Who gives a shit if reebok made money ? Avoid the truth much ? The problem is that the people hate that shitty reebok kit, not that reebok didnt make money. Who gives a fuck about reebok.

youre just jealous reebok have an amazing fight kit. I am sat here in my Gleison Tibau uniform and yeah it cost $90 for a t-shirt but totally worth it WOW. My shirt is amazing and I get compliments from the ladies

EVERYBODY IS BENEFITING FROM THR REEBOK DEAL Dana White: "Reebok deal was a home run for reebok" 1526550887

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:51 pm
Reebok deal is horse shit.
Heretic
Heretic

Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:21 am
CDF47 wrote:Reebok deal is horse shit.

this
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:56 pm
Wonder how he feels now that a few names (Mitrione, Bendo, etc) jumped ship.
FreeWarMachine
FreeWarMachine

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:07 pm
CDF47 wrote:Reebok deal is horse shit.

Truer words have never been written. Who the fuck even bought anything Reebok made? I don't know a single person who bought that garbage
Kinosis
Kinosis

Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:06 pm
If dana's mouth is open, a lie is coming out of it. He has lost fighters, will lose more fighters and I've never seen even 1 person on any MMA forum say they have bought one of these T-shirts..I mean, kits.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum