GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE FC 3: War of the Lions Discussion Thread

+8
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Hollywood Dang
Don Frye
KSW
Dorch
Dagwood
RussianTopTeam
CDF47
12 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

ONE FC 3: War of the Lions Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: ONE FC 3: War of the Lions Discussion Thread

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:06 am
Laursen fight is exciting with some nice stand up exchanges.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

ONE FC 3: War of the Lions Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: ONE FC 3: War of the Lions Discussion Thread

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:Laursen fight is exciting with some nice stand up exchanges.

Yeah it was an awesome fight. Real close but Folayang should have got the decision.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:32 am
Nice triangle by the Crusher Kawajiri.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:57 am
Zoro's leg kicks and arm bar were awesome in that fight. Both Enomoto brothers went down this month.
KSW
KSW

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 pm
CDF47 wrote:Zoro's leg kicks and arm bar were awesome in that fight. Both Enomoto brothers went down this month.
Nice finish but I was rooting for Enomoto.
KSW
KSW

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:10 pm
I hope the have a bunch of titlefights the next time. I really enjoyed the fights, some great techniques were displayed both standing and on the ground. No LNP!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:18 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Zoro's leg kicks and arm bar were awesome in that fight. Both Enomoto brothers went down this month.

Yeah, it was a rough month for the Enomoto brothers. Those leg kicks really added up in that fight.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:19 pm
That was a solid card. Kawajiri, Moreira and Ng looked great. I hope Manhoef and Nakanishi recover quickly, that was unfortunate.

If and when titles are made, they should do tournaments to determine the champion of each weight class instead of matchmaking, in my opinion.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:19 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:I hope the have a bunch of titlefights the next time. I really enjoyed the fights, some great techniques were displayed both standing and on the ground. No LNP!

Yeah there was great technique and the fights were real entertaining.

I agree, ONE should start crowning champs. They have some solid fighters. They should have some 4 or 8 man tournaments for the titles.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 pm
Sonatine wrote:That was a solid card. Kawajiri, Moreira and Ng looked great. I hope Manhoef and Nakanishi recover quickly, that was unfortunate.

If and when titles are made, they should do tournaments to determine the champion of each weight class instead of matchmaking, in my opinion.

Agreed, the event was solid. Yeah, those guys looked real good, in addition to Imanari and Zoro. That Manhoef leg cut was brutal. Hopefully they make a rematch right away.

I agree on the tournaments for the titles.
KSW
KSW

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:23 pm
Sonatine wrote:That was a solid card. Kawajiri, Moreira and Ng looked great. I hope Manhoef and Nakanishi recover quickly, that was unfortunate.

Great idea to have tourneys to crown champs.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 pm
CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:

Yeah, it was a rough month for the Enomoto brothers. Those leg kicks really added up in that fight.

Johan's been havin' a real rough month himself with the Enomoto's falling hard and Zavarov now getting a draw against Yakovlev. We'll have to put him on suicide watch when Shamil gets his belt back again. Smile

IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:56 pm
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:11 pm
Dagwood wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:

Johan's been havin' a real rough month himself with the Enomoto's falling hard and Zavarov now getting a draw against Yakovlev. We'll have to put him on suicide watch when Shamil gets his belt back again. Smile

LOL
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:13 pm
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 pm
Mike Kogan, King Mo's manager, said that ONE FC is a possibility for King Mo which was reported on the MMA Uncensored show on SpikeTV. That would be sweet if Rampage and Mo both end up with ONE FC. They mentioned Bellator afterward and said that is another possibility.
KSW
KSW

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:39 am
Dagwood wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:

Zavurov vs Yakovlev a draw? Is it because of the extra round that Zavurov refused to fight? I thought the fighters were aware of the extra round if it´s a draw.
KSW
KSW

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:41 am
CDF47 wrote:Mike Kogan, King Mo's manager, said that ONE FC is a possibility for King Mo which was reported on the MMA Uncensored show on SpikeTV. That would be sweet if Rampage and Mo both end up with ONE FC. They mentioned Bellator afterward and said that is another possibility.
Sounds good. What is the pricetag to sign Mo? I guess he´s too expensive for M-1, they prefer to build prospects from the ground.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:59 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Mike Kogan, King Mo's manager, said that ONE FC is a possibility for King Mo which was reported on the MMA Uncensored show on SpikeTV. That would be sweet if Rampage and Mo both end up with ONE FC. They mentioned Bellator afterward and said that is another possibility.
Sounds good. What is the pricetag to sign Mo? I guess he´s too expensive for M-1, they prefer to build prospects from the ground.

I am sure it won't be cheap to sign King Mo although I'm not sure how much he is making now. I think he will most likely end up with either ONE FC or Bellator. Mike Kogan, his manager, was at the ONE FC show yesterday. I would guess he's doing face to face negotiations already.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum