GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Bellator 153: Koreshkov vs. Henderson  - April 22 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator 153: Koreshkov vs. Henderson - April 22 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:47 pm
fka wrote:Hes pretty dumb but better then Goldie lol

Excellent event i really enjoyed it,literally surprised still that cyborg pulled out that sub lol d love a rematch with ward.

That Cyborg sub was a shock.  I wasn't expecting that either.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Bellator 153: Koreshkov vs. Henderson  - April 22 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator 153: Koreshkov vs. Henderson - April 22 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:29 pm
This fight is why Heavyweights deserve WAY more respect. I've seen so many people on other MMA forums whining about Henderson having to fight someone bigger and saying that is why he lost, but they weighed in the same. And he might be what? maybe 10lbs smaller on fight night?

Heavyweights have to regularly deal with 20, 30, even 50lbs or more of weight difference. They are the reason everyone else cuts weight. Fedor has fought guys who outweighed him by over 100lbs! Randy Couture was outweighed by Lesnar by probably 60lbs. Heavyweight is by far the hardest weight class.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:31 pm
Kinosis wrote:This fight is why Heavyweights deserve WAY more respect.  I've seen so many people on other MMA forums whining about Henderson having to fight someone bigger and saying that is why he lost, but they weighed in the same.  And he might be what? maybe 10lbs smaller on fight night?  

Heavyweights have to regularly deal with 20, 30, even 50lbs or more of weight difference.   They are the reason everyone else cuts weight.  Fedor has fought guys who outweighed him by over 100lbs!  Randy Couture was outweighed by Lesnar by probably 60lbs.  Heavyweight is by far the hardest weight class.

Great points
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum