GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Konstantin Erokhin: ¨I have no particular desire to fight in the UFC¨ Empty Konstantin Erokhin: ¨I have no particular desire to fight in the UFC¨

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:06 pm
Konstantin Erokhin: ¨I have no particular desire to fight in the UFC¨ 492961cd87a638139878190e6d5b729b

Google translate fightnights.ru interview:
-Konstantin, Hello! Tell me how your hand, how is recovering from injuries received in an extreme match against Gonzaga?

-Good day! Thanks for the concern. Doctors said that the restoration will need a month, but the month has passed, and the hand is still sore. I hope that in the near future still will be able to begin training.

For many of your dismissal from the UFC came as a surprise. All perfectly understood that Pest and Gonzaga, serious rivals, losing streak which, of course, may be cause for dismissal, but not in your case. May guide the UFC took a hasty decision they somehow it is argued?

-No, nothing is explained. Honestly, I have no particular desire to fight in the UFC. Just such a situation that I have some gaps, need time, but I did not go there on a free fight came. And my opponents want to just fight to keep, they don't want to show show spectacle, they just need to be hooked. RukovodstvoUFC could give me a PIN, we'd be more worked at catcher.

-In your opinion, the time spent in the UFC went you benefit?

-Interesting, of course, all of this show. By the fact one inside another. I'm still very glad that I was able to get into the UFC. It is, without a doubt, the experience and the ability to see what are my weaknesses.

-Left feeling not being able to open up and show yourself?

-I have a feeling that I was on the wrestling competitions. I had some specific partners on fights, they didn't want to show the show, they want to fight just to win. I always say, for entertainment two soldiers should do battle! If he is afraid to fight, but I can't tell him-Let's Hey! They just wanted to help this small blood.

-Guide the UFC put before you some tasks for the fight? Entertainment? Knockout?

-No, nothing stated they had their own specific purposes.

Many of the fighters are seeking to get into the UFC, believing pinnacle of this organization in his career in MMA. In your opinion, does this make sense? Today Russian mixed martial arts industry is actively developing. Here you can also earn and receive opponents worthy opponents.

-Well, the UFC is solid. But they clearly promote certain fighters. They are clearly aimed at Commerce and the show. They need bright heroes who would be spitting into the camera and threw ugly words. I think it's not about me. Don't know what to think about this other fighters. Personally, I'm soon going to serve in Russia. Emotional, I'm very charged. Back in the Octagon, Russian I will puke and throw!

-By the way, about the Russian MMA. Kamil Hajiyev said in a recent interview, that you make a career in the FIGHT NIGHTS. Certainly, the news that this year the promotion zone and enters Raffles Grand Prix of heavyweights, perceived positively?

-Yes, of course, this is a good opportunity for Russian fighters did not just express yourself and earn it, but also to strive for the goal to win the championship belt. Well, that is, finally, will be with us, rather than overseas. Very interesting to see who is strongest inside us. I think this is an interesting idea, see what happens.

-You have already received an invitation to become one of the members of the Grand Prix?

-Conversations on this topic were conducted, but for a start, I plan to recover. As I said, I have a broken arm, I haven't even started. Hands-my primary weapon. I am afraid that if we start giving load, can hurt, so now the most important thing is to recover. Can't say on the timing, but once vosstanovlûs′ be more specifics, I don't want to waste people inspiring. The desire to fight, of course there is! But it all depends on my health, I am no longer a young boy recovering from longer.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Konstantin Erokhin: ¨I have no particular desire to fight in the UFC¨ Empty Re: Konstantin Erokhin: ¨I have no particular desire to fight in the UFC¨

Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:16 am
He got outgrappled bad they shoukd of gave him roy nelson lol.

Erokhin reminds me of alexander volkov a really good striker just needs grappling work to round his game.

You can force guys to brawl when you shrug off tds and beat them up in the clinch....plain and simple erokhin looked like a novice grappler.Wish him luck in the future.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Konstantin Erokhin: ¨I have no particular desire to fight in the UFC¨ Empty Re: Konstantin Erokhin: ¨I have no particular desire to fight in the UFC¨

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:08 am
Erokhin doesn´t want to be a part of some LNP contest. I want him in the next Rizin Grand Prix.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:26 pm
^RIZIN would be a good promotion for him
fka
fka

Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:03 pm
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/Erokhin-fails-drug-test-at-TUF-22-finale-456169

He got popped for steroids too.....not good.

Tbh i was really high on erokhin but he didn't really give anything that looked like he was an elite fighter.

Aside from people grappling him too much or whatever you want to criticize......straight up he looked bad....striking was slow and hesitant and grappling was novice at best.

I really hope he returns to his exciting fight style but he needs some serious cardio,and grappling training.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:25 pm
^Yeah, he did not look good, I agree.  

m1challengefan
m1challengefan

Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:21 pm
Erokhin seems like a solid prospect but his fight against Gonzaga was just atrocious,there wasn't any excuse for him not to just unload on
Gabe considering he was losing the fight anyways just allaround really dissapointing.
fka
fka

Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:19 pm
Yeah especially when a guy like shawn jordan ktfo of gonzaga you'd think a powerful boxer like erokhin would try to unload early.

Again i hope he returns to old form before ufc but it exposed his grappling and striking to some extent.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:18 pm
fka wrote:Yeah especially when a guy like shawn jordan ktfo of gonzaga you'd think a powerful boxer like erokhin would try to unload early.

Again i hope he returns to old form before ufc but it exposed his grappling and striking to some extent.

Actually, Gonzaga knocked out Jordon.
fka
fka

Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:31 pm
Wait my bad haha i remember an eye poke then soneone getting ktfo....lol nice correction Smile
fka
fka

Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:33 pm
Ok i switch shawn jordan with matt mitrione lol thats the fight i was thinking of haha.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:30 am
Golden Age wrote:Erokhin doesn´t want to be a part of some LNP contest. I want him in the next Rizin Grand Prix.

With all due respect, if he doesn't want to deal with lay n' prayers then he needs to work on his grappling. You can't compete in North or South American MMA and not have much grappling experience. In fact, you need to learn to grapple regardless cause it's Mixed Martial Arts, not kickboxing.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:22 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
Golden Age wrote:Erokhin doesn´t want to be a part of some LNP contest. I want him in the next Rizin Grand Prix.

With all due respect, if he doesn't want to deal with lay n' prayers then he needs to work on his grappling. You can't compete in North or South American MMA and not have much grappling experience. In fact, you need to learn to grapple regardless cause it's Mixed Martial Arts, not kickboxing.
He looked great in europe and I´m sure he would be awesome in Rizin.

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:21 pm
^True
fka
fka

Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:03 pm
His striking looked better too but golden age lets be realistic ...

When on the ground he did nothing man hardly even attempted to get up....and his boxing.....i cant recall him landing a real clean strike...

He looked great against lesser opponents but he was exposed against mid tier guys in ufc.He had lottle success in any aspect.

I truly hope he rebounds but i cant lie i was hugely disappointed especially with the dirty test.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:13 pm
fka wrote:His striking looked better too but golden age lets be realistic ...

When on the ground he did nothing man hardly even attempted to get up....and his boxing.....i cant recall him landing a real clean strike...

He looked great against lesser opponents but he was exposed against mid tier guys in ufc.He had lottle success in any aspect.

I truly hope he rebounds but i cant lie i was hugely disappointed especially with the dirty test.
I don´t watch mma like you. It´s not really a sport it´s more like sports entertainment. I´m interested in style vs style combat sports in a ring. Erokhin might not fit into the NA mold of mma but I want him to compete against, for an example, world class sumos, kung fu masters and bjj champs in Rizin. The well rounded point fighting cage fighters are not for me and obviously not for Erokhin.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:22 pm
^He may be a better fit in Rizin. He needs to improve on the ground which he probably is working on I would think.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum