GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vinny Magalhães to train Chael Sonnen

+7
rezin
ZuffaKiller
KSW
Misowaman
AG208
IQ Wrestler
Wolfman
11 posters
Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

Vinny Magalhães to train Chael Sonnen - Page 2 Empty Re: Vinny Magalhães to train Chael Sonnen

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:25 pm
I never said he has no skill..of course he's one of the best at what he does, but he's a snake and that's it. Nothing i said was about M-1, but about his actions.

Chael trashed Brazil, trashed Jiu Jitsu and most of our fighters and still Vinny go help him and calls him a champ? THAT'S what i was talking about, not M-1, dammit.

Imagine a russian calling US crap and saying wrestling is for faggots, then an american goes there kiss his ass and teach him everything and calls him the champ. The whole mma media would stop.

Last edited by Wolfman on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
KSW
KSW

Vinny Magalhães to train Chael Sonnen - Page 2 Empty Re: Vinny Magalhães to train Chael Sonnen

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 pm
rezin wrote:
Dagwood wrote:Let the perfect world games begin...

In a perfect world Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva wouldn't call Dana White "yes, boss".

Instead White would be profusely apologizing:

"I..I'm sorry I stared in your direction sir, I..I..I wasn't paying attention,
I missed breakfast, I forgot to take my medication, I'll be more careful next meeting."

Laughing
Adax

Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 pm
someone could drown in tears during that training session, when cry babies unite!
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:44 am
good for Chael that he finally realizes that his sub-game is shit, all that juice he's been on really must've dumbed him down over the years
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum