GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers?

+4
nodogoshi
God of Thunder
iforgotmypassword
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
8 posters
Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? Empty Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers?

Mon May 16, 2016 8:38 pm

by Eurasian Whistleblower!

This is very interest to watch.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? Empty Re: Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers?

Tue May 17, 2016 1:22 pm
race mixing is wrong
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? Empty Re: Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers?

Wed May 18, 2016 3:01 am
I would kill myself if I had a white father
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed May 18, 2016 6:41 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:I would kill myself if I had a black father

Rolling LMAO
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed May 18, 2016 7:07 pm
Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? Cartoon

it seem like Eurasian tend to have mental illness. there seem be idea that half asian feel entitled. i know that eurasian  women get tell that are attractive more than pure Asian female.it always about praise white features and less than Asian features.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu May 19, 2016 2:22 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:[/img]

it seem like Eurasian tend to have mental illness.

Elliot Roger was eurasian ....am just sayin'
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu May 19, 2016 3:10 am
stu3ufc wrote:
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:[/img]

it seem like Eurasian tend to have mental illness.

Elliot Roger was eurasian ....am just sayin'
Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? Lfd2

Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? Cropped-erblue1

Last edited by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Thu May 19, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu May 19, 2016 3:15 am
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Thu May 19, 2016 6:11 am
iforgotmypassword wrote:I would kill myself if I had a white father
Are you asian?
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri May 20, 2016 2:07 am
Thats crazy!

Black/ White mixed people have genetic dispositions also due to mixed breeding.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri May 20, 2016 12:40 pm
stu3ufc wrote:Thats crazy!

Black/ White mixed people have genetic dispositions also due to mixed breeding.

Lol, it's inbreeding that causes ingrained traits among populations, not genetic interbreeding, which would probably be expected to have somewhat the opposite effect.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue May 24, 2016 10:17 pm
just LOL at having kids that look nothing like you
ToshihiroTakeda
ToshihiroTakeda

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:24 am
Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? 372CB5DE00000578-3738998-image-m-41_1471105108799
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:04 pm
Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? 922c1c26cdbc40acbc405c4746b8ade2
                             Vs 
Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? A635440d25ef4a2ebe868e008b37079a
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:52 pm
Uh....guys, Scott Coker is half-white half Korean: http://www.halfkorean.com/?page_id=10847.

What's going on with this stuff?  This was posted on Reddit, too a while back with the kid saying he was going to kill his parents.  

Anyway, there are plenty of exceptions to the above and also plenty of kids of homogeneous couples with disorders.  What it sounds like to me, is bad parenting.  Yeah, the typical white guy and the typical asian  girl are usually both misfits in their own culture.  That's just how it is.  I couldn't attract white girls because I was introverted.  I go to China, where introversion is the norm and a virtue, and I can get the girls.  My Chinese wife, couldn't get guys because she is short and dark skinned and also a supergenius, 1337 h4x0r (the guys like to be better than the girls at this kind of thing). None of that is a problem with me, and in fact, when she is away from me, in America she gets hit on all the time, while she was ignored in China.

It sounds to me like these kids are the result of two losers getting together, most likely meeting over the internet.  The socially maladjusted parents don't know how to raise the kid.  But the kid can rise above that.  It is not uncommon at all.  Elliot Roger's rant could have been made by me in freshman and sophmore year.  It could have been made by alot of people.  That is what made it infamous.  But people grow past that.

Look, from what I understand, these hapa boys often feel like skinny losers.  It is an easy fix: Do alot of pushups in between studies.  Not even a Tiger Mom would stop her piano playing son from getting some exercise.  So get some exercise.  Build some muscle.  Read "Quiet" and alot of Art of Manliness.com.  You'll be fine.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:17 pm
Hamilcar wrote:Uh....guys, Scott Coker is half-white half Korean: http://www.halfkorean.com/?page_id=10847.

What's going on with this stuff?  This was posted on Reddit, too a while back with the kid saying he was going to kill his parents.  

Anyway, there are plenty of exceptions to the above and also plenty of kids of homogeneous couples with disorders.  What it sounds like to me, is bad parenting.  Yeah, the typical white guy and the typical asian  girl are usually both misfits in their own culture.  That's just how it is.  I couldn't attract white girls because I was introverted.  I go to China, where introversion is the norm and a virtue, and I can get the girls.  My Chinese wife, couldn't get guys because she is short and dark skinned and also a supergenius, 1337 h4x0r (the guys like to be better than the girls at this kind of thing). None of that is a problem with me, and in fact, when she is away from me, in America she gets hit on all the time, while she was ignored in China.

It sounds to me like these kids are the result of two losers getting together, most likely meeting over the internet.  The socially maladjusted parents don't know how to raise the kid.  But the kid can rise above that.  It is not uncommon at all.  Elliot Roger's rant could have been made by me in freshman and sophmore year.  It could have been made by alot of people.  That is what made it infamous.  But people grow past that.

Look, from what I understand, these hapa boys often feel like skinny losers.  It is an easy fix: Do alot of pushups in between studies.  Not even a Tiger Mom would stop her piano playing son from getting some exercise.  So get some exercise.  Build some muscle.  Read "Quiet" and alot of Art of Manliness.com.  You'll be fine.
you should watch Eurasian Writer video . 

Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:09 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:Uh....guys, Scott Coker is half-white half Korean: http://www.halfkorean.com/?page_id=10847.

you should watch Eurasian Writer video . 

Alright, I watched the rant video.

Look, "race" is a conversation blocker. It is limiting and only good in limited situations. The same girl who says, "I don't like Asian guys." Is, often, really saying, "I only date guys of my own race..........until you give me a good reason not to." Girls are oblique when giving excuses for not dating a guy. They say what they think is a nice way of letting you down. So, don't go on the 'white girls are racist' hate train. They think by giving you a rule, that they are letting you down easy. And they think wrong. One thing, this guy could try is saying, "I'm not Asian right now. Today, I'm white." with a big grin on his face. Show that you are comfortable with yourself. Own what you are. People say that girls like confident guys. That is not exactly true. What girls need to see is not that you think you can beat Mayweather in a fight, but that you are okay with who you are. This is why a lot of teen guys have trouble with girls: because they don't know who they are yet.

Further: mixed breeds, in nature are smarter and stronger than thoroughbreds. I noticed this about hapas before I knew the principle behind it. Those hapa kids are often geniuses (I did know a few idiots though). It is the thoroughbreds that have genetic diseases and disorders, not the mutts. In fact, in China, engaged couples will often get a genetic screening done, just to make sure that they are not too genetically related to have a baby. They're about becoming a nation of inbreds now.

These hapa kids should embrace both sids of their heritage. It's like what my mother-in-laws' father said to my wife and I "With one Chinese and the other American, nothing can stop you." A hapa has both the power of East and West in his blood. He is strong.

Another thing, look at Keanu Reeves: I did not know he was half-asian until you posted that graphic of him. When people talk about him, his race never comes up. It is instead about his movies and acting. What he does. People like you for what you do, not your race. People have grown past that.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:54 am
Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? Ercartoonsigned
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:51 pm
Hamilcar wrote:
CDF47 wrote:LOL....This thread is crazy and pretty hilarious.

No it isn't because my own half-Chinese kid died.

stay strong brother.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:11 am
I don't really get the mixed asian  try think because are so special they are mixed with white. try embrace white you fuck chink you still be called Asian. only small percent will pass as white.

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/%F0%9F%94%A5why-are-white-men-asian-women-relationships-so-common-extreme-truth-bomb-from-a-eurasian-son-at-ground-zero-because-its-not-love/

When come to biracial couple  why the fuck do you lots of white males with asian males which is the high  group in biracial chart more than other breical couple 

asian women brain wash.
Many Asians hence think of having a white spouse as a way of integrating into white society as now half of their family is white.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:46 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:I don't really get the mixed asian  try think because are so special they are mixed with white. try embrace white you fuck chink you still be called Asian. only small percent will pass as white.

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/%F0%9F%94%A5why-are-white-men-asian-women-relationships-so-common-extreme-truth-bomb-from-a-eurasian-son-at-ground-zero-because-its-not-love/

When come to biracial couple  why the fuck do you lots of white males with asian males which is the high  group in biracial chart more than other breical couple 

asian women brain wash.
Many Asians hence think of having a white spouse as a way of integrating into white society as now half of their family is white.

Okay, I am having a hard time following what you are saying, but I have heard it before if you are saying what I think you are saying. You are accusing me of hate and racism because I am married to a Chinese girl. That is not cool. Knock it off.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:07 pm
You're so interested in raceism, you might as well read something intelligent about it. My Lovely Little Oriental Doll: On Yellow Fever
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:01 am
Hamilcar wrote:
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:I don't really get the mixed asian  try think because are so special they are mixed with white. try embrace white you fuck chink you still be called Asian. only small percent will pass as white.

asian women brain wash.

Okay, I am having a hard time following what you are saying, but I have heard it before if you are saying what I think you are saying.  You are accusing me of hate and racism because I am married to a Chinese girl.  That is not cool.  Knock it off.
you are asian and married a asian girl i don't got  a problem with that.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:55 am

Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:10 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:

asian women brain wash.

Okay, I am having a hard time following what you are saying, but I have heard it before if you are saying what I think you are saying.  You are accusing me of hate and racism because I am married to a Chinese girl.  That is not cool.  Knock it off.
you are asian and married a asian girl i don't got  a problem with that.

I am a white guy married to a Chinese girl.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum