GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers?

+4
nodogoshi
God of Thunder
iforgotmypassword
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
8 posters
Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers?

Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:14 pm
Hamilcar wrote:
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:I don't really get the mixed asian  try think because are so special they are mixed with white. try embrace white you fuck chink you still be called Asian. only small percent will pass as white.

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/%F0%9F%94%A5why-are-white-men-asian-women-relationships-so-common-extreme-truth-bomb-from-a-eurasian-son-at-ground-zero-because-its-not-love/

When come to biracial couple  why the fuck do you lots of white males with asian males which is the high  group in biracial chart more than other breical couple 

asian women brain wash.
Many Asians hence think of having a white spouse as a way of integrating into white society as now half of their family is white.

Okay, I am having a hard time following what you are saying, but I have heard it before if you are saying what I think you are saying.  You are accusing me of hate and racism because I am married to a Chinese girl.  That is not cool.  Knock it off.
you are asian and married a asian girl i don't got  a problem with that.

I am a white guy married to a Chinese girl.

at long your don't see Asian women as fetish . see them as person. 
you can't be racist to white because you  can't oppression them. 

• Asian country put white on pedestal.
  • 75 percent white males tend have Asian fetish. 
  • here the thing stereotype get idea Asian are  easy and submissive. 
  • most mix Asian have problem. i mean white Asian.

don't give the i don't see race or race doesn't matter
when you are white it doesn't matter because you don't think of your race because being doesnt' effect you.

• when you person of color /race  it does matter because it play role in your life

kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers?

Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:26 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:51 pm
Wet get your are hapa
how the fuck do parent of hapa explain that you their are more WMAF than AMWF. AMWF is rarely.

ever time i see hapa say i'm half asian and  quarter of canadian and quarter of Irish" Shut the fuck up. you ain't that special. what is so great being half white.

Stick to a nationality, not multi detailed variety nationalities. People don't give a shit how many more races one mentions, it's not like you're royalty or anything

The  mixed raced beauty myth debunked .
largely to justify when people wanted to have interracial relationship with white people and say that all white jeans are the one that are going to creative demonstrated beauty.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:21 pm
A white person wants to discuss inter racial relationships/ breeding = they're a nazi white supremacists

An Asian person wanting to discuss inter racial relationships/ breeding = Preserving their culture
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:25 am
stu3ufc wrote:A white person wants to discuss inter racial relationships/ breeding = they're a nazi white supremacists

An Asian person wanting to discuss inter racial relationships/ breeding = Preserving their culture
funny thing watch this video

kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:35 am
Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? - Page 2 P9CuSxB
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:44 am
Why Are There So Few Successful Half Asians with White Fathers? - Page 2 458964d84855499f8a0253e43bc27282

• Guys with fetishist are the real beta
  • ​​​​​​​Alpha male white guys get latinas and hot girls of other races, they're still alpha.
  • The white beta males are those geeks with an Asian fetish that bash white women out of anger. 
  • Asian  women tolerating White men, is simply because Whites are a more attractive race, and she has much lower Sex Market values, imagine a 10/10 MM with an ugly .No other ethnic women are not like that.
  • all hapas are mentally fucked slaves to their white dads" meme
  • Hapas  are child from up parent who WMAF: white men with Asian female.
  • What dad from WMAF; are legit white supremacists, who have some kind of sick twisted sadistic colonial domination fantasies with self-hating ethnic women. The sons are just supposed to be raised expecting they are what they are, subordinates to him, yet they'll never be able to emulate him, and emulate his ideology. It's just human nature. It's worst with asians, because asians come from a strong honor culture, that the mothers will instill in the sons, so they are just supposed to keep a happy smile, no matter what, and suppress their emotions, this causes an extreme emotional rage of intensity unlike anything else.
  • What I've described is pretty common as far as Asian American female/white American male goes. These whitewashed Asian American girls with all white female social circles go for white Chads just like their white female peers
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:28 pm
Guys with fetishist are the real beta
​​​​​​​Alpha male white guys get latinas and hot girls of other races, they're still alpha.
The white beta males are those geeks with an Asian fetish that bash white women out of anger.
Asian women tolerating White men, is simply because Whites are a more attractive race, and she has much lower Sex Market values, imagine a 10/10 MM with an ugly .No other ethnic women are not like that.
all hapas are mentally fucked slaves to their white dads" meme
Hapas are child from up parent who WMAF: white men with Asian female.
What dad from WMAF; are legit white supremacists, who have some kind of sick twisted sadistic colonial domination fantasies with self-hating ethnic women. The sons are just supposed to be raised expecting they are what they are, subordinates to him, yet they'll never be able to emulate him, and emulate his ideology. It's just human nature. It's worst with asians, because asians come from a strong honor culture, that the mothers will instill in the sons, so they are just supposed to keep a happy smile, no matter what, and suppress their emotions, this causes an extreme emotional rage of intensity unlike anything else.
What I've described is pretty common as far as Asian American female/white American male goes. These whitewashed Asian American girls with all white female social circles go for white Chads just like their white female peers

Dude, you do know that you are calling out, not only me, but also my wife, my passed on child and our planned child, right? This is also an insult to my friends and their children (who went into and graduated prestigious colleges at an age when most kids are still in high school inspite of their being hapas, which you seem to think is a mental handicap [it is not. I would say it is quite the opposite.])

I am going to give what may be last word on this, as you really are striking out at my life, wife and relationship. This is personal.
Look, I already deleted racist posts after a discussion with the other mods about, as it derailed an otherwise good thread into stupidity. This is a self-contained thread that I can choose to ignore. Your threads will stand because I serve to protect Freedom of Speech and I wish to represent that in all that I do.

You are discussing an issue that is very personal to me. I'm thinking that you yourself is a hapa and (maybe is the guy in these Youtube videos you post) that is why I posted what I did before. Trying to help you out kid. You're probably getting too involved in the Asian American and hapa subreddits.

I've said it before elsewhere, and maybe here, that talk about race is oversimplification. That is one of the reasons why I don't like to talk about it. It comes from the anti-intellectual Darwinism. Nobody talked about 'races' of human beings before then. It was all about ethnicities before, if there was division. That is, it mattered what lineage you were born from. Examples are how the British drew lines around ethnically divided countries (Nigeria, Myanmar, United Kingdom, peoples who had the same skin color but thought of themselves as different) and called them one people. China is another example. Tons of ethnicities there, but the ruling power forces them to be one people because of their skin color (and in fact, teaches in schools that the Chinese are literally a separately evolved race of human beings more evolutionary advanced than all the rest. Racism is a tool of political control.

Anyway, I am done ranting. You are going to respond to me about how you are still calling me a beta-male-white supremacist, my wife self-hating, ugly Chinese and my kid a retarded, confused hapa. And you are not going to respond with a picture with some text or a YouTube video. You are going to use words and talk to me. Are you half-asian?
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:30 pm
i'm a hapa. As kid spend my time in Vietnam  but mostly I live in america for 20 year. In my middle 20  I move to Vietnam stay with my uncle. I disown all both of of family. In Vietnam people in city give a look like what are you. Soon as I reveal i'm half Asian i'm consider a freak.Some Vietnam girl don't like own kind that they prefer foreign western. This hapa issues is relation to me.in no way of form i'm attack you.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:00 pm
hey kayneo my cousin is half-Vietnamese.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:05 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:i'm a hapa. As kid spend my time in Vietnam  but mostly I live in america for 20 year. In my middle 20  I move to Vietnam stay with my uncle. I disown all both of of family. In Vietnam people in city give a look like what are you. Soon as I reveal i'm half Asian i'm consider a freak.Some Vietnam girl don't like own kind that they prefer foreign western. This hapa issues is relation to me.in no way of form i'm attack you.

Self-hate isn't healthy for anyone. When you are comfortable with yourself others will be comfortable with you.
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:48 pm
kayneo where did you go? Well are all your friends here.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:52 pm
iforgotmypassword wrote:kayneo where did you go? Well are all your friends here.

This is true. No hard feelings. We are all friends here.
aznpride
aznpride

Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:10 pm
Hamilcar wrote:

Alright, I watched the rant video.  

Look, "race" is a conversation blocker.  It is limiting and only good in limited situations.  The same girl who says, "I don't like Asian guys."  Is, often, really saying, "I only date guys of my own race..........until you give me a good reason not to."  Girls are oblique when giving excuses for not dating a guy.  They say what they think is a nice way of letting you down.  So, don't go on the 'white girls are racist' hate train.  They think by giving you a rule, that they are letting you down easy.  And they think wrong.  One thing, this guy could try is saying, "I'm not Asian right now.  Today, I'm white." with a big grin on his face.  Show that you are comfortable with yourself.  Own what you are.  People say that girls like confident guys.  That is not exactly true.  What girls need to see is not that you think you can beat Mayweather in a fight, but that you are okay with who you are.  This is why a lot of teen guys have trouble with girls: because they don't know who they are yet.  

Further: mixed breeds, in nature are smarter and stronger than thoroughbreds.  I noticed this about hapas before I knew the principle behind it.  Those hapa  kids are often geniuses (I did know a few idiots though).  It is the thoroughbreds that have genetic diseases and disorders, not the mutts.  In fact, in China, engaged couples will often get a genetic screening done, just to make sure that they are not too genetically related to have a baby.  They're about becoming a nation of inbreds now.  

These hapa kids should embrace both sids of their heritage.  It's like what my mother-in-laws' father said to my wife and I "With one Chinese and the other American, nothing can stop you."  A hapa has both the power of East and West in his blood.  He is strong.

Another thing, look at Keanu Reeves: I did not know he was half-asian until you posted that graphic of him.  When people talk about him, his race never comes up.  It is instead about his movies and acting.  What he does.  People like you for what you do, not your race.  People have grown past that.

hi ,there
i'm Asian person.  The concept race is hard to understand if you aren't person of color. 
you should watch this video.
I hate the term all We are all " one race we are the human race ". We don't " see color ".
aznpride
aznpride

Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:32 pm
Why do you attack hapa.  You can't be racist to white people.  Ask your yourself why most mixed asian have white dad?  Why does white male with Asian women couple out number asian male with white women. I know my Asian people. 

Problem being these white guys, who don't even fit into white society themselves, go to Asia, bring back an Asian woman (who hates her own race/has issue with her own culture/has some kind of personality flaw) and has an ultra-Asian looking son, in a society that is fundamentally racist against Asian-looking men. Basically just digging a hole for your own son, weighing him down with rocks, throwing him in and saying "good luck...get out" lol
Doesn't help that these white guys are usually in the bottom 10% of white society...then their sons will be in the bottom 1%!!
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:45 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:A white person wants to discuss inter racial relationships/ breeding = they're a nazi white supremacists

funny thing watch this video

lol I scratch my head at this! lol
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:17 pm
damn Kayneo left and never came back.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum