GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis - November 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis - November 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:24 pm
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis - November 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis - November 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:13 pm
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:42 pm
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:53 pm
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:08 pm
Kingfedor wrote:

Really would like to see Mcgeary take this one tomorrow night
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:50 pm
I agree .....really interesting stylistic matchup
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:37 am
Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis - November 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 2 14956599_980153588760761_6770386351720911423_n
Paul "Semtex" Daley pulled from tonight's Bellator163 after issues following (successful) weight-cut.

This was apparently a decision made by Bellator and the commission, not Daley
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:42 am
Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis - November 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 2 CwbZWauWgAAxazu
Due to a Paul Daley injury,  Neiman Gracie vs. RudyBears step up to the Bellator163 spike main card.
fka
fka

Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:57 pm
Daleys battling an undisclosed injury sucks but im cool seeing a gracie on the main card.

Im in sanjose...... ATTENTION GLOBAL MMA SHOW UP at SAP center get in free......hit me up fuckers ITS WAR TIME.

stu,jon peretti,mr willie,Iforgotmypassword your all invited!!!!

Im SO HYPED!!!!!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:09 pm
fka wrote:Daleys battling an undisclosed injury sucks but im cool seeing a gracie on the main card.

Im in sanjose...... ATTENTION GLOBAL MMA SHOW UP at SAP center get in free......hit me up fuckers ITS WAR TIME.

stu,jon peretti,mr willie,Iforgotmypassword your all invited!!!!

Im SO HYPED!!!!!

That's awesome. Wish I could make it there.
fka
fka

Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:38 pm
Wish u could too......one of the best on this site brotha!!

Perhaps next time Smile
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:51 pm
fka wrote:Wish u could too......one of the best on this site brotha!!

Perhaps next time Smile

Thanks fka! Looking forward to these fights. I think I'll be able to catch most of this live on TV today.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:15 pm
holy shit
fka
fka

Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:18 pm
I told you not to sleep on javy...... Smile
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:31 pm
fka wrote:I told you not to sleep on javy...... Smile

And there were people here who thought this was beneath Kharitionov. Seriously though, I knew Ayala had a chance because he is The Spoiler in Bellator. Just when you think he's being fed to someone, he pulls the rug out from under your feet. Santos, Prindle, Butler, and now Kharitonov as they were all supposed to win but Ayala would look amazing. Feel bad for Kharitonov as this was a sad way to debut in Bellator. Just hope this was a temporary setback not a sign of decline.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:34 pm
That's why you shouldn't make fights like these. I don't know why Bellator never matches their name HWs against each other. If they did a 4 man HW tournament with Kongo vs Kharitonov and Fedor (or Mitrione) vs Lashley they could have crowned a champ from one of those guys.

Now they just took a big signing and wasted it because he got beat by some guy no one has ever heard of and will never be champ. At least if he got beat by Kongo or someone it would have just built up a name guy.

I like some of the fighters Bellator has but they never do good match ups (besides tonight's main event). They almost lost Mitrione as well when he came razor close to being finished by some random guy.
fka
fka

Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:47 pm
Kharitonov isnt a big draw namewise in anmerica....to bellator if javy wins its a big feather in the cap of a young guy theyve built from scratch.

I just won some money i knew javy would win by early ko!!!

Javy is a guy bellator has been trying to get to be a name....with that destruction hes definitely on the radar now.

Simply put this wasn't fedor who deserved nothing but the best and even he had warm up fights...sergei hadnt fought in years he was not a name who gets a pass to the front.He was put against a young hungry guy and lost.He still has value as everyone knew he was coming in with ring rust and he lost early he wasn't dominated he got caught early.....any hw can have that happen.

Btw sean grande just mentioned rumors of a hw tourney to decide the champ Just like i thought.All these fights seem like qualifiers to me.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:56 pm
Kinosis wrote:That's why you shouldn't make fights like these.  I don't know why Bellator never matches their name HWs against each other.  If they did a 4 man HW tournament with Kongo vs Kharitonov and Fedor (or Mitrione) vs Lashley they could have crowned a champ from one of those guys.  

Now they just took a big signing and wasted it because he got beat by some guy no one has ever heard of and will never be champ.  At least if he got beat by Kongo or someone it would have just built up a name guy.  

I like some of the fighters Bellator has but they never do good match ups (besides tonight's main event).  They almost lost Mitrione as well when he came razor close to being finished by some random guy.

Disagree. For one thing, for Kharitonov to get caught that fast shows he wouldn't have been ready for Kongo. Not only that but Kharitonov isn't a "name" fighter in America. Sure, the hardcores know who he is but not casuals as he's only fought like four times in America. It doesn't also help Kharitonov's most famous moments where in a company that closed almost a decade ago and his last big moment was the SFGP five years ago. I don't see how they wasted a big signing. If Ayala is never going to be champ then what's that say about Kharitonov? I know style's make fights but getting knocked out by Ayala in 16 seconds means he'll fare almost as bad against Kongo.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:04 pm
I'll tell you though, that Kharitonov knockout is a good example while soccer kicks aren't that bad. Did you see his head bounce? Not just anywhere but the back of the head.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:05 pm
Great to see Ruth and Fortune win their MMA debuts as both have potential. I also like how they were willing to show their striking before going to the wrestling as they wanted to show they have more than wrestling and are MMA fighters instead of just wrestlers in MMA.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:11 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
Kinosis wrote:That's why you shouldn't make fights like these.  I don't know why Bellator never matches their name HWs against each other.  If they did a 4 man HW tournament with Kongo vs Kharitonov and Fedor (or Mitrione) vs Lashley they could have crowned a champ from one of those guys.  

Now they just took a big signing and wasted it because he got beat by some guy no one has ever heard of and will never be champ.  At least if he got beat by Kongo or someone it would have just built up a name guy.  

I like some of the fighters Bellator has but they never do good match ups (besides tonight's main event).  They almost lost Mitrione as well when he came razor close to being finished by some random guy.

Disagree. For one thing, for Kharitonov to get caught that fast shows he wouldn't have been ready for Kongo. Not only that but Kharitonov isn't a "name" fighter in America. Sure, the hardcores know who he is but not casuals as he's only fought like four times in America. It doesn't also help Kharitonov's most famous moments where in a company that closed almost a decade ago and his last big moment was the SFGP five years ago. I don't see how they wasted a big signing. If Ayala is never going to be champ then what's that say about Kharitonov? I know style's make fights but getting knocked out by Ayala in 16 seconds means he'll fare almost as bad against Kongo.

That was my point. If Kharitonov is going to get KO'd, might as well be against a big name guy you have rather some some fat guy no one cares about. It would be a boost to your name guy since Kharitonov hadn't been beat by a no name yet. Now they are out 1 big name for the tournament and have a guy that will never be champ or be cared about. Kharitonov is the only reason I was watching the card tonight (besides the main event). He brings in the old Pride/Strikeforce crowd, like me.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:30 pm
Kinosis wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

That was my point.  If Kharitonov is going to get KO'd, might as well be against a big name guy you have rather some some fat guy no one cares about.  It would be a boost to your name guy since Kharitonov hadn't been beat by a no name yet.  Now they are out 1 big name for the tournament and have a guy that will never be champ or be cared about.  Kharitonov is the only reason I was watching the card tonight (besides the main event).  He brings in the old Pride/Strikeforce crowd, like me.  

But by beating Kharitonov, people may notice Ayala and Bellator would benefit from him losing to a young healthy man instead of Lashley or Kongo who are in their 40s or Mitrione who's near it. How long are those guys going to fight? Why have him lose to another big name when him losing to an up and comer makes a new star and could lead to a rematch down the line if Kharitonov can bounce back? Was Kharitonov a "big name". We like him but most casuals don't know him so they don't view him as a big name. He may bring in the "PRIDE/Strikeforce" fans but that doesn't say much as most either are already watching or aren't watching anymore. PRIDE's been gone nine years and even Strikeforce has been gone 3. Also, The SF fans are already watching because the former boss and owner is Bellator's CEO.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:31 pm
nice ko by ward
fka
fka

Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:41 pm
I dunno why i kept saying sap center lmao i serioly need to stop s
Day drinking.

Great fights im really trashed ri nww.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:18 am
fka wrote:I told you not to sleep on javy...... Smile

Wow, what an upset. He put Sergei out cold! Way too long of a layoff for Sergei. You called that right before the fight.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum