GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis - November 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis - November 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:19 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
fka wrote:I told you not to sleep on javy...... Smile

And there were people here who thought this was beneath Kharitionov. Seriously though, I knew Ayala had a chance because he is The Spoiler in Bellator. Just when you think he's being fed to someone, he pulls the rug out from under your feet. Santos, Prindle, Butler, and now Kharitonov as they were all supposed to win but Ayala would look amazing. Feel bad for Kharitonov as this was a sad way to debut in Bellator. Just hope this was a temporary setback not a sign of decline.

Very true, Javy comes in to throw a wrench in everything LOL. He is a solid fighter. I'd like to see him fight Kongo next. If not, Lashley or Mitrione are interesting fights for him.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis - November 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis - November 4 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:20 am
Kinosis wrote:That's why you shouldn't make fights like these.  I don't know why Bellator never matches their name HWs against each other.  If they did a 4 man HW tournament with Kongo vs Kharitonov and Fedor (or Mitrione) vs Lashley they could have crowned a champ from one of those guys.  

Now they just took a big signing and wasted it because he got beat by some guy no one has ever heard of and will never be champ.  At least if he got beat by Kongo or someone it would have just built up a name guy.  

I like some of the fighters Bellator has but they never do good match ups (besides tonight's main event).  They almost lost Mitrione as well when he came razor close to being finished by some random guy.

Yeah, I would have liked to see Sergei against Lashley as a debut fight. That would have drawn good ratings too and would have been a good title eliminator type fight at HW.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:22 am
fka wrote:Kharitonov isnt a big draw namewise in anmerica....to bellator if javy wins its a big feather in the cap of a young guy theyve built from scratch.

I just won some money i knew javy would win by early ko!!!

Javy is a guy bellator has been trying to get to be a name....with that destruction hes definitely on the radar now.

Simply put this wasn't fedor who deserved nothing but the best and even he had warm up fights...sergei hadnt fought in years he was not a name who gets a pass to the front.He was put against a young hungry guy and lost.He still has value as everyone knew he was coming in with ring rust and he lost early he wasn't dominated he got caught early.....any hw can have that happen.

Btw sean grande just mentioned rumors of a hw tourney to decide the champ Just like i thought.All these fights seem like qualifiers to me.

Nice pick with Javy.

A tournament definitely makes sense at this point. Bellator needs a HW champ.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:23 am
Kingfedor wrote:nice ko by ward

That was impressive. Especially against a decent opponent like Awad.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum