GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Chael Sonnen teases Bellator debut fight against Tito Ortiz on Nov. 19 in San Jose Empty Chael Sonnen teases Bellator debut fight against Tito Ortiz on Nov. 19 in San Jose

Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:39 pm
"I am on a legends ass-kicking tour and I’m starting with Tito Ortiz on November 19. All I need is a contract. This could not be any more of an official callout. I don’t have the linguistic ability to call someone out more articulately or clear. If Tito does not want to accept, I will never bully him again. I’m not here to pick on him. I will take a ‘no’ as a default and I will move on. But for right now, my message for you is that on Nov. 19, ‘The Bad Boy,’ vs. ‘The Bad Guy.’"

"I got a job to do and that’s the bottom line. I’m a company guy and I don’t try to come in, take all the money and leave town. I’m a capitalist but I have a very systematic approach to fighting. There are guys on the undercard that aren’t going to be getting any money and the guys on the top of the bill have got to have a trickle down effect and look out for everybody else. I see some of these scumbags now, they try to grab all the money and run away and go, ‘All the attention is on me.’ You are not totally wrong on that, you are bringing in the dollars, but it’s still family here. You got a group, it doesn’t matter if it’s your opponent, your enemy or some guy that’s trying to live his dream. The show doesn’t go on with just two guys. Yeah, I got a job to do and I’ll do it and deliver."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum