GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Tito Ortiz refuses to fight 'weak' Chael Sonnen in November: I'm calling the shots, not him Empty Tito Ortiz refuses to fight 'weak' Chael Sonnen in November: I'm calling the shots, not him

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:37 am
"Chael calling me out on November 2nd? I'm the one who calls the shots, not him! We'll fight in January. We're not going to fight in November. I'm gonna give him some time to get used to being at his weight, off of steroids, so he can train through that time. November 17th is not happening. I'm calling the shots, not Chael Sonnen. Yeah he talks well, yeah he does his thing, but no, this is my weight class. I'm the one who calls the shots. Tito Ortiz is gonna call the shots."

That said, his year on the sidelines still makes him a more active fighter than Sonnen, who hasn't seen the inside of a cage since getting turned inside out by Rashad Evans roughly three years back. The 39-year-old "American Gangster" is expected to make his Spike TV debut in November.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tito Ortiz refuses to fight 'weak' Chael Sonnen in November: I'm calling the shots, not him Empty Re: Tito Ortiz refuses to fight 'weak' Chael Sonnen in November: I'm calling the shots, not him

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:15 pm
One thing almost guaranteed about this fight is the build up should be hilarious.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum