GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Bellator 170: Sonnen vs. Ortiz - January 21 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator 170: Sonnen vs. Ortiz - January 21 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:29 am
Tito was in shape and focused.

Chael looked out of shape. He showed up to get a quick paycheck.

It was nice to see Tito go out with a win.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Bellator 170: Sonnen vs. Ortiz - January 21 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator 170: Sonnen vs. Ortiz - January 21 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:53 am
That was so awesome to see Tito go out with a first round win over a solid opponent like Chael!

Chael could not handle the power and size of Tito on the ground and he definitely did not want to eat GNP shots so he tried to buck and roll and just gave up his back to avoid that probably thinking he could defend the RNC.  Tito had the squeeze on and Chael turned purple.  It was locked in and he had to tap.

What a nice end to a great career.

Tito Ortiz is also the New Gangster Weight Champion of the World and retired with the belt.

All the best to him. He is a legend of the sport.
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:19 am
Finally was able to catch the fights, only got to see the Tito/Sonnen and Kato/Gracie.

Kato vs Gracie was a dull fight, really let me down that fight I was looking forward to it as much as the main event. I wonder where both go from here, I'm glad Kato got the win because he at least has that potential to be a really exciting fighter. Gracie however isn't going to win any American fans over with that performance, you can't live off that name anymore, you actually have to be good. If it were up to me I send him to Rizin and have him square off against Satoshi Ishii if he's not doing anything. Gracie vs Gold Medalist in Judo did well at Shockwave 2003 with Royce and Yoshida that is a fight both need in my opinion.

Good to see Tito win, I never cared for Chael as a fighter, great trash talker but always seems to lose in his big fights, a true gatekeeper of the sport. As for Tito sucks he retired I thought him and Wand in Bellator could of led to their rematch. Oh well life goes on wish Tito all the best!
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:07 am
King of the North wrote:Finally was able to catch the fights, only got to see the Tito/Sonnen and Kato/Gracie.

Kato vs Gracie was a dull fight, really let me down that fight I was looking forward to it as much as the main event. I wonder where both go from here, I'm glad Kato got the win because he at least has that potential to be a really exciting fighter. Gracie however isn't going to win any American fans over with that performance, you can't live off that name anymore, you actually have to be good. If it were up to me I send him to Rizin and have him square off against Satoshi Ishii if he's not doing anything. Gracie vs Gold Medalist in Judo did well at Shockwave 2003 with Royce and Yoshida that is a fight both need in my opinion.

Good to see Tito win, I never cared for Chael as a fighter, great trash talker but always seems to lose in his big fights, a true gatekeeper of the sport. As for Tito sucks he retired I thought him and Wand in Bellator could of led to their rematch. Oh well life goes on wish Tito all the best!

Kato vs. Gracie is a top contender for worst fight of the year.

You got to see Daley/Ward. It was the next fight on the card and it is a top contender for KO of the year.
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:01 pm
I just watched that knockout now the spinning elbow then the flying knee landed to perfection that was beautiful.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:13 pm
Why do you keep doing this to me, Chael?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:24 pm
King of the North wrote:I just watched that knockout now the spinning elbow then the flying knee landed to perfection that was beautiful.

I knew you'd like that one. It was perfectly landed.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:24 pm
Hamilcar wrote:Why do you keep doing this to me, Chael?

That was just Tito's night. Chael will be back.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:27 pm
Kato/gracie was really boring......especially when Sanchez vs georgi was sooo good

And ward vs Daley was excellent.

Btw Bellator put on by far the best retirement ceremony I've ever seen in MMA .Ufc shoukd be ashamed.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:31 pm
It was chaels first fight back and he was dwarfed by tito at 205 he needs to go back to MW imo but still some great fights for him in the future.

I hated tito early on he was an asshole ,arrogant fighter but as he grew older he gained respect and earned mine.Tito at his best was one of the scariest Lhws in mma history.He was ahead of the curve cutting weight being gigantic and his GNP elbows will live on in history forever.Happy retirement tito.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:32 pm
fka wrote:Kato/gracie was really boring......especially when Sanchez vs georgi was sooo good

And ward vs Daley was excellent.

Btw Bellator put on by far the best retirement ceremony I've ever seen in MMA .Ufc shoukd be ashamed.

It was a really good show, aside from that one horrible fight.

I liked the retirement ceremony as well.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:33 pm
fka wrote:It was chaels first fight back and he was dwarfed by tito at 205 he needs to go back to MW imo but still some great fights for him in the future.

I hated tito early on he was an asshole ,arrogant fighter but as he grew older he gained respect and earned mine.Tito at his best was one of the scariest Lhws in mma history.He was ahead of the curve cutting weight being gigantic and his GNP elbows will live on in history forever.Happy retirement tito.

I agree on all points here.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:53 am
Chael sonnen is a fucking joke
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:03 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum