GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ShareaWorkout

Give me your thoughts! Empty Give me your thoughts!

Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:16 am
Hello, everyone!
First of all, let me introduce myself, because I am new here. I started training martial arts 12 years old. I was training Karate Kyokushin. After three years of training, I decided to give a try for bodybuilding, because I was very skinny.. I trained for 4 years, increased my mass dramaticaly. When I first visited gym, 15 years old, I weighted about 40 kilograms..., during this four years period, I managed to gain weight to 89 kilograms. My body transformed. But after those four years, I found out, that my true love and passion is martial arts, so I started training muay thai, kickboxing and boxing. Now it's almost six years, since I started martial arts again.
You might ask, why the hell I am telling you my story? I believe, that if you want to get something, you have to give something. I decided to create project - www.shareaworkout.com . Don't get me wrong, it's not a spam, just please, give it a try and visit my website.
The main purpose of my idea is to write down workouts, that I am doing by myself, to get them from certified coaches and to invite others, martial arts lovers, to give their opinions, advices and share workouts they are doing.
My project is growing - slowly, but steady. At this moment there are several serious strength and conditioning workouts from experienced coaches, also some combat workouts, majority of them are workouts, which I done in my gym.
I would be very pleased, if you would visit my website and give your opinion and advices, how I could make it even better.
And of course, I believe, that you will find there some youseful information!

Best regards,
Renatas
Shareaworkout.com
King of the North
King of the North

Give me your thoughts! Empty Re: Give me your thoughts!

Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:47 am
Looks like spam to me since your probably not paying to advertise.
ShareaWorkout

Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:51 am
I don't see it as a spam, for advertising, because my website isn't bringing me any financial benefit. I just want to share information, that I am trying so hard to collect and put to my website and to get a feedback, how I could improve it.
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:02 am
Well I'm no expert in web design but since you asked for my opinion I will give it to you. First off your website is nothing innovative. You have a decent logo but other then that all your text is out of date. Looks bland. It's boring.

Also my question to you is why would someone want to share a workout on a website when they have social media? I mean this could be a great idea 20 years ago but now I'm wondering why someone would use that rather then say upload a video on facebook for their friends to see. What would be the benefit of using your website? What do you offer that no one else does?
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:03 am
I think you should make a Youtube channel instead, you would at least have a cool design!
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:09 am
Also whats with the name? Sharia Workouts?
ShareaWorkout

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:17 am
Mate, thank you for reply!

You gave me some good points to rethink.
Talking about the benefits of my website, I believe, that there still are lots of people, searching for methods of training and workouts online, like myself, when I just began my road in martial arts. There are several S&C workouts from certified and high level coaches, several combat workouts are from high level fighters and some are from my coach, which had great career in boxing, before turning into muay thai. So, to make things clear, I want athletes to be able to see different methods of training and adjust them to their own needs and share their methods and opinions. It's hard for me to express the purpose of my project in small amount of words, but I believe you got that.
Thank you, for your Youtube channel advice, it is in my future plans, so like Facebook page Smile

Name is Share a Workout Smile I am cristian, and only after several discussions I found out, that it might sound like some phrase from Islam religion..
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:26 am
I'm archiving this so when your company gets big I will sue you for giving you the idea of a Youtube channel which kickstarted your growth. I will come after you for 25% ownership of the company but if you give me 10% now I will not sue you have me at my word.
ShareaWorkout

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:35 am
Okay, but no more than 25%, I am archiving this too! Very Happy
Thank you, for your kind reply!
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:44 am
And no offence to Lithuanian currency, but you can pay me US currency. Also as the new CEO of the company I'm changing the name. No more Sharia Workouts, your name is now Boss Workouts (we need to target millennials there the future, unfortunately). I want a new web design layout, youtube channel and twitter account set up and have it sent to me no later then 5 o'clock New York time.

You fucking got it.
ShareaWorkout

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:07 am
If my project will grow up big, you will definately be my partner Very Happy You have great personality, mate, like it.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:06 am
I think the website looks great! I would pretty much roll with it as is.

By the way, Welcome to Global-MMA!
ShareaWorkout

Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:01 pm
Thank you for your reply and for kind welcome!
King of the North
King of the North

Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:11 pm
Okay we can start phase 2 now once you set everything up. 

What you need to do is understand the mindset of the average consumer. Since twitter and youtube is a big thing these days I suggest making fake accounts in your spare time, use them to follow your company on twitter using your hashtag and subscribe on youtube, set up a pay pal account in the name of the company and provide a link where they can donate and support our company, there are some nice people out. By doing this it will indicate your company has a reasonable following, we can trick sponsors into overpaying for ad space.

Going back to the average consumer, they're sheep. 99.9% of people are followers. Twitter is a microcosm of this. People want to be feel accepted and cool so by creating fake accounts and posting phoney updates and shit like that people will soon jump on the bandwagon once they see if it's trending and it's a popular company. And the fact its about working out young people love that shit. 

The key is to manipulate the consumer into thinking they NEED this product not WANT it.
ShareaWorkout

Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:14 pm
Like I said, you are a great guy. I have so many sketchy thoughts about bringing as much attention as possible and profit, of course and your post just put almost everything into right places in my mind. Thank you! I'll save your post and read it many many times!
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:21 pm
Started off dicking with him now your a partner congrats lol.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:30 pm
fka wrote:Started off dicking with him now your a partner congrats lol.

LOL...That was very well played!
fka
fka

Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:26 pm
Sorry to the bringer of bad news lol...,

This guys a spammer....he posted the exact same message on multiple sites.

Id delete the thread.
ShareaWorkout

Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:35 pm
Are you fucking serious?
Of course I posted on multiple sites. Look, how much response I got there? King of the North gave me many briliant advices and CDF47 gave his opinion and welcomed me. And you, wrote some shit, so statisticaly, from 3 people, only 2 can give me some good reviews, other are talking shit and nonsenses. So, you think, that it would be enough to post on one site? Don't be silly, mate Smile
fka
fka

Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:40 pm
Only this site responded to you.......

Btw you aren't paying for advertising on this site so technically you are doing something shady by advertising your website here.

If they dont care whatever but personally i don't think your website is anything innovative there are multiple apps and websites already doing things similar to this and are actually better.You posted in the playground im a member there too,and they already have an entire thread dedicated to exactly what your doing.

You can post your workouts and give tips.......one thing i'd say is they have a disclaimer that you need to provide credentials to recommend workouts that coukd injur people.

Your idea is a decent one its just 5 years too late as that market already exists and your product isn't a ground-breaking invention by any means.
ShareaWorkout

Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:43 pm
Not only this one, mate, maybe you didn't find all places, where I posted Very Happy

I am not advertising my website, I am just asking for your opinion, and, like I said, I am not making any profit from my website, so basicaly I am just asking for reviews. And I believe, that we are martial arts lovers' community, we should be more tolerant to each other, my website is not about cars, music and etc. You know, what I mean Smile
Like you said, there are other websites and apps and they are much better. That the point, why I am trying to get reviews, to find out, what possible users would like to see there.
I am already thinking about workout disclaimers and you pushed to me write them in every post, thank you!
It's all I wanted to hear, your and everyone else opinions, bro, I am very pleased, that you gave them to me.
fka
fka

Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:03 pm
Welcome to the site first of all,and if your going to post in more threads then just yours i hope you stick around and enjoy our community.

But heres the thing......you ARE advertising.......even if your asking for opinions you posted a link to your site with a pitch to go check it out...

Like i said if the mods dont care then whatever but i already went to playground to check to see if anyone replied and your thread was already deleted by mods for being spam.

I get your idea ,but as i pointed out and you admitted there are already better apps and websites so really your going to need to find a unique niche or angle to stand out.
King of the North
King of the North

Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:22 pm
fka wrote:Started off dicking with him now your a partner congrats lol.

crocop
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:43 pm
fka wrote:Welcome to the site first of all,and if your going to post in more threads then just yours i hope you stick around and enjoy our community.

But heres the thing......you ARE advertising.......even if your asking for opinions you posted a link to your site with a pitch to go check it out...

Like i said if the mods dont care then whatever but i already went to playground to check to see if anyone replied and your thread was already deleted by mods for being spam.

I get your idea ,but as i pointed out and you admitted there are already better apps and websites so really your going to need to find a unique niche or angle to stand out.

fka, you make some good points. If he stays around and posts in other threads he is very much welcome here. Personally, I really like his website. I think it's great and I hope it really does well. I was checking it out the other day and he got some good feedback here.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:01 pm
ShareaWorkout wrote:Hello, everyone!
First of all, let me introduce myself, because I am new here. I started training martial arts 12 years old. I was training Karate Kyokushin. After three years of training, I decided to give a try for bodybuilding, because I was very skinny.. I trained for 4 years, increased my mass dramaticaly. When I first visited gym, 15 years old, I weighted about 40 kilograms..., during this four years period, I managed to gain weight to 89 kilograms. My body transformed. But after those four years, I found out, that my true love and passion is martial arts, so I started training muay thai, kickboxing and boxing. Now it's almost six years, since I started martial arts again.
You might ask, why the hell I am telling you my story? I believe, that if you want to get something, you have to give something. I decided to create project - www.shareaworkout.com . Don't get me wrong, it's not a spam, just please, give it a try and visit my website.
The main purpose of my idea is to write down workouts, that I am doing by myself, to get them from certified coaches and to invite others, martial arts lovers, to give their opinions, advices and share workouts they are doing.
My project is growing - slowly, but steady. At this moment there are several serious strength and conditioning workouts from experienced coaches, also some combat workouts, majority of them are workouts, which I done in my gym.
I would be very pleased, if you would visit my website and give your opinion and advices, how I could make it even better.
And of course, I believe, that you will find there some youseful information!

Best regards,
Renatas
Shareaworkout.com

Are you interested in posting in other topics of this site or just this thread?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum