GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

UFC roster Purge The UFC has cut 18 fighters Empty UFC roster Purge The UFC has cut 18 fighters

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:32 pm
Misha Cirkunov, Erik Perez, Taylor Lapilus, Rick Story, Cole Miller, Takeya Mizugaki, Geane Herrera, Clay Collard, Maximo Blanco, Ericka Almeida, Fernando Bruno, Yao Zhikui, Fredy Serrano, Elvis Mutapcic Sean O'Connell, Joe Gigliotti, Brendan O'Reilly and Seo hee Ham.

Last edited by Kingfedor on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

UFC roster Purge The UFC has cut 18 fighters Empty Re: UFC roster Purge The UFC has cut 18 fighters

Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:02 pm
No real shockers here.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

UFC roster Purge The UFC has cut 18 fighters Empty Re: UFC roster Purge The UFC has cut 18 fighters

Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:53 pm
fka wrote:No real shockers here.

These 4 are interesting:

(Bantamweight) UFC roster Purge The UFC has cut 18 fighters 23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svgErik "Goyito" Perez (17-6) 4 wins and 1 loss in his last 5 fights
(Bantamweight) UFC roster Purge The UFC has cut 18 fighters 23px-Flag_of_France.svgTaylor "Double Impact" Lapilus (11-2) 4 wins and 1 loss in his last 5 fights
(Welterweight) UFC roster Purge The UFC has cut 18 fighters 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svgRick "The Horror" Story  (19-9) 3 wins and 2 loss in his last 5 fights
(Light Heavyweight) UFC roster Purge The UFC has cut 18 fighters 23px-Flag_of_Latvia.svgMisha Cirkunov (13-2) He's Currently riding 8-fight winning streak
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:17 pm
Those are interesting fights. Hope to see them in Bellator and Rizin.
fka
fka

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:52 pm
All these profiles have been officially removed from ufc.com

Kennedy,and daily retired and larkin,story,and cirkunov are testing free agency after their contracts ran out.

Lorenz Larkin (Welter) 
Rick Story (Welter) 
Takeya Mizugaki (Bantam) 
Seohee Ham (Women's Straw) 
Cole Miller (Feather) 
Maximo Blanco (Feather) 
Erik Perez (Bantam) 
Taylor Lapilus (Bantam) 
Anthony Birchak (Bantam)
Shane Campbell (Light)
Seth Baczynski (Welter)
Fredy Serrano (Fly)
Geane Herrera (Fly)
Yao Zhikui (Fly) 
Clay Collard (Feather)
Bubba Bush (Middle)
Lance Benoist (Welter)
Leonardo Augusto Leleco (Middle)
Ericka Almeida (Women's Straw)
Brendan O'Reilly (Welter)
Joe Gigliotti (Middle)
Elvis Mutapcic (Middle)
Fernando Bruno (Feather)
Cesar Arzamendia 
Zach Makovsky (Fly)
Ali Bagautinov (Fly)
Chico Camus (Fly)
Marcus Brimage (Bantam) 
Jessamyn Duke (Women's Bantam) 
Izabela Badurek (Women's Straw)
Brock Lesnar (Heavy) 
Tim Kennedy (Middle)
Sean O'Connell (Light Heavy)
Aisling Daly (Women's Straw)
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:54 pm
fka wrote:All these profiles have been officially removed from ufc.com

Kennedy,and daily retired and larkin,story,and cirkunov are testing free agency after their contracts ran out.

Lorenz Larkin (Welter) 
Rick Story (Welter) 
Takeya Mizugaki (Bantam) 
Seohee Ham (Women's Straw) 
Cole Miller (Feather) 
Maximo Blanco (Feather) 
Erik Perez (Bantam) 
Taylor Lapilus (Bantam) 
Anthony Birchak (Bantam)
Shane Campbell (Light)
Seth Baczynski (Welter)
Fredy Serrano (Fly)
Geane Herrera (Fly)
Yao Zhikui (Fly) 
Clay Collard (Feather)
Bubba Bush (Middle)
Lance Benoist (Welter)
Leonardo Augusto Leleco (Middle)
Ericka Almeida (Women's Straw)
Brendan O'Reilly (Welter)
Joe Gigliotti (Middle)
Elvis Mutapcic (Middle)
Fernando Bruno (Feather)
Cesar Arzamendia 
Zach Makovsky (Fly)
Ali Bagautinov (Fly)
Chico Camus (Fly)
Marcus Brimage (Bantam) 
Jessamyn Duke (Women's Bantam) 
Izabela Badurek (Women's Straw)
Brock Lesnar (Heavy) 
Tim Kennedy (Middle)
Sean O'Connell (Light Heavy)
Aisling Daly (Women's Straw)

Wow, UFC really reducing roster. I wonder how many events they plan to draw down to in the future. I remember that one year that had nearly 48 events which was way too much.
fka
fka

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:56 pm
I was already aware of Story,Cirkunov and larkin testing free agency......all of them are great pickups for any company.

Bagautinov,Perez,Birchak,Lapilus,Miller,makovsky,camus are all still really solid guys the rest arent bad either but these guys are the ones that are big pickups.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:25 pm
fka wrote:I was already aware of Story,Cirkunov and larkin testing free agency......all of them are great pickups for any company.

Bagautinov,Perez,Birchak,Lapilus,Miller,makovsky,camus are all still really solid guys the rest arent bad either but these guys are the ones that are big pickups.

I know, I'm looking forward to seeing where a lot of these guys end up. A lot the global orgs. can pickup some solid fighters here.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:08 pm
The UFC add those fighters to the purge:
Francisco Rivera, Lukasz Sajewski, Tony Sims, Jon Delos Reyes, Roldan Sangcha-an, Anton Zafir Yaotzin Meza, Augusto Montano, Joey Gomez and Adam Hunter
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:32 am
Kingfedor wrote:The UFC add those fighters to the purge:
Francisco Rivera, Lukasz Sajewski, Tony Sims, Jon Delos Reyes, Roldan Sangcha-an, Anton Zafir Yaotzin Meza, Augusto Montano, Joey Gomez and Adam Hunter

They have been releasing a lot of fighters. I actually expect more to follow. They may be trying to get their number of annual events back into the 20's or 30's instead of nearly 50. They should focus more on the heavier divisions as well to increase the number of finishes per show.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:56 pm
Is it just me or is UFC in for a decline while possibly getting overtaken as number one? They seemed to be running fewer events, cutting a lot of fighters, they don't have a lot of big draws right now, and fighters are starting to seek the open market instead of just blindly signing.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:29 am
^^ a sign of things to come ^^ to be honest I think the ufc has had its time on  top
personally I think no org should be numero  uno I'm not saying the top guys should not fight each other but at the end of the day it shouldn't matter what the name of the organization is .
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:01 pm
CDF47 wrote:Those are interesting fights.  Hope to see them in Bellator and Rizin.

some real good pick ups

MAXI in rizin under pride fc rules!!!!

stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:01 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Is it just me or is UFC in for a decline while possibly getting overtaken as number one? They seemed to be running fewer events, cutting a lot of fighters, they don't have a lot of big draws right now, and fighters are starting to seek the open market instead of just blindly signing.

UFC has gone to shit.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:04 pm
stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Those are interesting fights.  Hope to see them in Bellator and Rizin.

some real good pick ups

MAXI in rizin under pride fc rules!!!!

Exactly....Hoping to see that happen soon.
cboone
cboone

Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:20 pm
Kingfedor wrote:Misha Cirkunov, Erik Perez, Taylor Lapilus, Rick Story, Cole Miller, Takeya Mizugaki, Geane Herrera, Clay Collard, Maximo Blanco, Ericka Almeida, Fernando Bruno, Yao Zhikui, Fredy Serrano, Elvis Mutapcic Sean O'Connell, Joe Gigliotti, Brendan O'Reilly and Seo hee Ham.

Would like to see Bellator being in Cirkunov, Story, Miller, Mizugaki, and Seo Hee Ham.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:20 pm
Cirkunov and Nikita Krylov cut now too

UFC is garbage
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:46 pm
Kyoji Horiguchi is officially a free agent
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 am
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/16/14643360/former-title-challenger-valerie-letourneau-no-longer-in-ufc-mma-news

Add ValErie Letourneau to the list. I heard GSP got a new deal, maybe clearing space for him?
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:43 am
westcott123 wrote:^^ a sign of things to come ^^ to be honest I think the ufc has had its time on  top
personally I think no org should be numero  uno I'm not saying the top guys should not fight each other but at the end of the day it shouldn't matter what the name of the organization is .

No, it shouldn't. The UFC on top hasn't done much for MMA as it has for itself and it created among the most obnoxious fan base in the history of sports. Fighters not with them and other companies were regularly tarred and feathered by Dana White and followed by the MMA media who were afraid to get their press passes revoked. Anybody on top can develop a huge ego but Dana White was absolutely drunk with power.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:25 am
Kingfedor wrote:Kyoji Horiguchi is officially a free agent

WTF!? Horiguchi was on a three fight win streak. Who gets cut on a win streak? I think we can all agree that Rizin needs to get him. Great local talent who can be a star for the Japanese fans.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:20 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeBohnMMA/status/832738207645257728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Nakita Krylov has just been cut. If this is because of GSP he must be getting one hell of a paycheck.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum