GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellator 180: Sonnen vs. Silva / Fedor vs. Mitrione - June 24 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

+8
Hamilcar
InfinityLens
Rizin=PRIDEFC
westcott123
fka
CDF47
Kinosis
Kingfedor
12 posters
Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Bellator 180: Sonnen vs. Silva / Fedor vs. Mitrione - June 24 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bellator 180: Sonnen vs. Silva / Fedor vs. Mitrione - June 24 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:05 am
Dude it wasnt that bad lol..

They both landed dropped eachother but meathead got up first and finished..

Im still interested in him fighting......wanderlei not so much lol.

Wandy got smoked i mean he landed one time but he got beat bad.
m1challengefan
m1challengefan

Bellator 180: Sonnen vs. Silva / Fedor vs. Mitrione - June 24 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bellator 180: Sonnen vs. Silva / Fedor vs. Mitrione - June 24 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:10 am
Does Fedor still have a contract with Bellator because if not he should fight BF
next because both of them have been having setbacks so why not make that fight in Fights nights or M1.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:16 am
Fedor was doing that weird keeping his lead hand at his waist, instead of checking the southpaw's lead hand. He did that in his last two fights for some reason. I was worried after I saw him hitting pads sometime in the last week and he looked slower and didn't have the same pop on them he used to.

If Fedor is going to keep fighting, he should fight guys like Bigfoot, Couture, Wanderlei. But I really don't have much interest in seeing him fight anymore since he is just taking unnecessary damage at this point.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:18 am
fka wrote:Dude it wasnt that bad lol..

Yeah, if you are going to lose to Mitrione, he did it about as good as you can. If Fedor got up first he might have finished it the same way.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:19 am
m1challengefan wrote:Does Fedor still have a contract with Bellator because if not he should fight BF
next because both of them have been having setbacks so why not make that fight in Fights nights or M1.

He said he signed for 2 fights, with an option for a third. I believe he has also said he can fight outside of Bellator in non-U.S. promotions.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:33 am
One thing I did love was Lima retaining over Larkin. Not only because I like Lima but it proves outside champions can beat top UFC guys and Larkin has a win over Magny.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:16 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Glad I didn't watch. I feared this would happen. I love Fedor but 40 years old, 42 MMA fights, years of doing judo and combat sambo, and a combined 14 years of fighting have finally taking their toll. Makes me sick how assholes will talk about how overrated he is. All because he never fought in their holy octagon.

The fuckers will be having a field day all because he didn't fight in their precious octagon they're the worst fans in sport's history . Now some have said Fedors part of the Russian mafia and that's how he won his "pretend" fights in Japan. Yep nothing says pretend being slammed on your head or being kneed in the face falling through the ropes and having blood pissing out of your fore head . Being supplexed on your head being kicked kneed stomped yep those were pretend fights according to the "experts" and yet some of are part of the "these moves will kill some one crowd" ironic isn't it . Pride was all pretend those moves will kill some one

Last edited by westcott123 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Heretic
Heretic

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:51 am
not a bad bellator card
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:35 am
Heretic wrote:not a bad bellator card

I agree
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Hard to watch Fedor get stopped like that.  He should retire.  Age has caught up to him.  He is still GOAT but his prime has past.

That was hard to watch Fedor is the goat but Father time is undefeated  .another 4 things 1 Fedor would've won in his prime 2 the fuck wits are having a Field day 3 please please mma gods let wanderlei win the main event ,because its going to be bad enough them talking about 1 pride fc fighter

Yeah, there is so much disrespect for Fedor at Sherdog right now it is ridiculous. Keyboard warriors talking down on the greatest fighter in history. Ridiculous.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Glad I didn't watch. I feared this would happen. I love Fedor but 40 years old, 42 MMA fights, years of doing judo and combat sambo, and a combined 14 years of fighting have finally taking their toll. Makes me sick how assholes will talk about how overrated he is. All because he never fought in their holy octagon.

Great points and I agree.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:04 am
fka wrote:Dude it wasnt that bad lol..

I prefer to see Fedor retire.  If he fights one more time, a fight with Randy would make sense due to age and condition of each of them. Big Foot is the other good option.

Wand was totally controlled in that fight aside from one shot where he clipped Chael really good.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:06 am
Kinosis wrote:Fedor was doing that weird keeping his lead hand at his waist, instead of checking the southpaw's lead hand.  He did that in his last two fights for some reason.  I was worried after I saw him hitting pads sometime in the last week and he looked slower and didn't have the same pop on them he used to.  

If Fedor is going to keep fighting, he should fight guys like Bigfoot, Couture, Wanderlei.  But I really don't have much interest in seeing him fight anymore since he is just taking unnecessary damage at this point.  

I know, I don't want to see him go out on a string of losses. It is not the same Fedor of old.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:07 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:One thing I did love was Lima retaining over Larkin. Not only because I like Lima but it proves outside champions can beat top UFC guys and Larkin has a win over Magny.

I was glad to see Lima take that as well. Thought he might get the finish in the first.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:08 am
westcott123 wrote:

The fuckers will be having a field day all because he didn't fight in their precious octagon   they're the worst fans in sport's history . Now some have said Fedors part of the Russian mafia  and that's how he won his "pretend" fights in Japan. Yep nothing says pretend being slammed on your head or being kneed in the face falling through the ropes and having blood pissing out of your fore head . Being supplexed on your head being kicked kneed stomped yep those were pretend fights according to the "experts" and yet some of are part of the "these moves will kill some one crowd" ironic isn't it . Pride  was all pretend those moves will kill some one

Some of those zombies are actual shills.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:55 am
^^ I like to call them shill zombies ^^
Ever notice how they use guys like Cain stipe JDS and all that and not the ufc heavyweight of that era Even if Fedor won they would've just said ufc reject scared b leagues fixed fights

Last edited by westcott123 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:09 am
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:One thing I did love was Lima retaining over Larkin. Not only because I like Lima but it proves outside champions can beat top UFC guys and Larkin has a win over Magny.

I was glad to see Lima take that as well.  Thought he might get the finish in the first.

Yep just like when the fighters from the b leagues go to the ufc and are the top contenders hell champions  .

Apart from that loving the bellator cards lately of course Rizin is still my favorite bellator not far behind.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:37 am
westcott123 wrote:^^ I like to call them shill zombies ^^
Ever notice how they use guys like Cain stipe JDS and all that and not the ufc heavyweight of that era Even if Fedor won they would've just said ufc reject scared b leagues fixed fights

Oh yeah, they always have something to say after a Fedor fight no matter the outcome. They use all sorts of BS, like different era fighters,...
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:38 am
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

I was glad to see Lima take that as well.  Thought he might get the finish in the first.

Yep just like when the fighters from the b leagues go to the ufc and are the top contenders hell champions  .

Apart from that loving the bellator cards lately of course Rizin is still my favorite bellator not far behind.

Same here. Rizin and Bellator are my two favorite orgs. as well. Was a really good event last night. I was glad I ordered. Just disappointed in the Fedor loss.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:18 pm
westcott123 wrote:^^ I like to call them shill zombies ^^

Of course. Who do they got? Mark Coleman? Fedor beat him twice. Kevin Randleman? Fedor beat him. Tim Sylvia? Fedor destroyed him five years after Dana said Sylvia would win. Andrei Arlovski? Fedor beat him. Jeff Monson? Fedor beat him. Paul Buentello? Yeah right. Pedro Rizzo? Fedor beat him. Josh Barnett? They were going to fight but Barnett flunked a drug test. Maybe Couture or Mir.

I also love how they use those guys when years ago, they were using Lesnar and Shane Carwin before they fizzled out quickly. What happened to those guys? It was only four years ago when Velasquez was considered the greatest heavyweight of all time and then he immediately fell apart.

Here's the funny thing. Counting just title holders and interim title holders (not tournaments or TUF), Fedor has beaten the same of more former UFC Champions then many who have been in the UFC. He beat five. He beat more than Mir, Ortiz, Sylvia, Arlovski, Velasquez, Aldo, even Anderson Silva (the guy anointed by Dana White as the greatest of all time) all the while tying with Chuck Liddell, BJ Penn, and Junior Dos Santos.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:06 pm
^^  Fedor would've beaten couture mir barrnet most likely would be the toughest match up out of  3
I still think he Fedor would've won  .

On a different topic Rory MacDonald is next for Douglas lima and yes they have said he Rory will conquer the welterweight division he'll conquer the middle weight division . I wonder what they would say if both Lima and carvalho beat him and I mean worse then any loss he had in the ufc .
PS yes that is a rhetorical question.

I would love to see the morons who say its all pretend .I would love to see rizin even deep get these morons put them in a ring under pride rules against the organization fighter. I wonder how long they would think it's still pretend

Last edited by westcott123 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:28 pm
I'm going to go cry now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum