GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinosis
Kinosis

Mousasi hinting at leaving the UFC Empty Mousasi hinting at leaving the UFC

Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:43 am
Mousasi vents to UFC Tonight:

“They should pay me. I’m a co-main event all the time, so it’s not like people don’t know me. I think I earned it. Don’t tell me it’s a fair sport. It should have to do with rankings. I’m up there. I’ve fought more than 10 years. I’ve earned it. I thought I was ranked higher than Whittaker. He’s skipping three spots. I don’t understand it. But I think USADA time is a different time now. There’s only one guy left. Luke Rockhold. That’s the fight the UFC wants to make. But it’s taking a long time. I think that’s a fight fans would like. I have a month and a half left on my contract, then I can go talk to other people.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/25/15690318/ufc-213-gegard-mousasi-not-happy-about-yoel-romero-vs-robert-whittaker-interim-title-fight
westcott123
westcott123

Mousasi hinting at leaving the UFC Empty Re: Mousasi hinting at leaving the UFC

Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:10 am
It would be great if it happens I'm sure Scott would be willing to sign him not to mention Rizin grand Prix etc
As for usada its a token gesture what I mean is they say where going to clean up the sport but really they won't it is just like the Australian federal police in my country saying were going to get rid of drugs of the street they know it won't happen same with usada .

Kinosis
Kinosis

Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:58 am
Scott Coker just said yesterday that he can't talk to Mousasi yet, but he will when the time limit is up.  I think they (the ufc) have about 8 days left.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:21 pm
Kinosis wrote:Scott Coker just said yesterday that he can't talk to Mousasi yet, but he will when the time limit is up.  I think they (the ufc) have about 8 days left.

I understand that hopefully he will go for him I say he will Another one is Joseph Duffy haven't heard about him for a while he did say he might look at free agency . This was back in Early may or was it late April ?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:53 pm
Would be huge if Coker could pick him up. That would really improve their LHW division.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:52 am
CDF47 wrote:Would be huge if Coker could pick him up.  That would really improve their LHW division.

He should also go for Joe Irishman Duffy he bring more competition for the light weight division . I know I have said it a 1000 x well this is the 1001x they would be able to compete in other sport's boxing kick boxing or even have fights in another organization
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:34 pm
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Would be huge if Coker could pick him up.  That would really improve their LHW division.

He should also go for Joe Irishman Duffy he bring more competition for the light weight division  . I know I have said it a 1000 x well this is the 1001x they would be able to compete in other sport's boxing kick boxing or even have fights in another organization

It would be cool to see them in Bellator kickboxing and Bellator MMA.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:38 pm
Michael chandler said hed like to welcome duffy into Bellator lol.I bet they have their eye on him since he's a free agent now.
m1challengefan
m1challengefan

Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:55 pm
I see a trend developing here and its good,soon Bellator is gonna be a serious
threat to UFC and it will be because of greed and disrespect,besides that Mousasi would easily become MW champ over there,I always thought they had
a weak MW division.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:23 pm
m1challengefan wrote:I see a trend developing here and its good,soon Bellator is gonna be a serious
threat to UFC and it will be because of greed and disrespect,besides that Mousasi would easily become MW champ over there,I always thought they had
a weak MW division.

Shlemenko and Carvalho are tough but they could use Mousasi for sure to help out this division.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:51 am
Bump.

Sassy Moose to Bellator!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum