GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Bellator or Rizin?

Bellator

Rizin

View results

Inoki Bomber
Inoki Bomber

Bellator or Rizin? Empty Bellator or Rizin?

Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:33 pm
Do you prefer Bellator or Rizin if you have to choose one promotion?
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep

Bellator or Rizin? Empty Re: Bellator or Rizin?

Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:45 pm
Rizin with the Bellator roster Very Happy I´ll pick Rizin because of the entertainment value + ring.
PRIDE>>UFC
PRIDE>>UFC

Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:11 pm
The Super Hyper Creep wrote:Rizin with the Bellator roster Very Happy I´ll pick Rizin because of the entertainment value + ring.
Yup, I agree. Love Rizin but it aint no pride fc yet. Bellator is doing some awesome matchups, it´s almost like Strikeforce but not really there yet.
m1challengefan
m1challengefan

Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:22 pm
I had to choose Rizin but it was based on everything they've put out
since 2015 but honestly lately they have been terrible to the point where I haven't watched the latest events because of the all Japanese cards and showcasing lower weight classes no excuse for that when there are heavier fighters to fit on a card also this latest NYE card had no legend match ups of any kind,they need to get their act together in 2021 or else I'm not interested and it not looking good
so far they've already got Horiguchi on the march card stop shuffling
the same guys around for every card.
Aoki, Sakuraba, Gracie
Aoki, Sakuraba, Gracie

Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:36 pm
m1challengefan wrote:I had to choose Rizin but it was based on everything they've put out
since 2015 but honestly lately they have been terrible to the point where I haven't watched the latest events because of the all Japanese cards and showcasing lower weight classes no excuse for that when there are heavier fighters to fit on a card also this latest NYE card had no legend match ups of any kind,they need to get their act together in 2021 or else I'm not interested and it not looking good
so far they've already got Horiguchi on the march card stop shuffling
the same guys around for every card.
Rizin started with a bang and many big names. I agree lately they don´t make the big matchups and the heavier guys are missing. I hope they have some kind of plan to make these mega fights everyone wants to see. Bellator co-promotion is the smartest move.

m1challengefan likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum