GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator rizin Nye  Empty Bellator rizin Nye

Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:29 am
https://cagesidepress.com/2022/10/24/bellator-mma-vs-rizin-announced-new-years-eve-japan/

Ah yeah I'm down for this it sounds like it will be in the ring hopefully with the rizin rule set it'll be interesting to see how these guys/girls go under that rule set .
lamarclark09

Bellator rizin Nye  Empty Re: Bellator rizin Nye

Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:32 am
For Rizin vs. Bellator, the idea wasn’t just to pick any fighters from each organization to compete. It was to pit some of the best against the best. But for me, there’s only best Bellator rizin Nye
m1challengefan
m1challengefan

Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:08 am
Maybe they should try having at least two fights that are over the 155lbs weight division,seems Rizin is exclusively BW and FW now for a few years which its never a good thing when an organization focuses on one or two weight classes.

There are some excellent fights that could be made for this event like Jerome Le Banner just won a fight why not him vs Tsuyoshi  Kosaka two legendary combat athletes there's also Sudario why not give him a test against Steve Mowry
no excuse to not have at least some HW fights on this card,not saying the fights that are already on it are bad  because they aren't but it can't be called Bellator vs Rizin when its literally only BW's & FW's that's ridiculous but I will still tune into this.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:10 am
I admit it would be nice I admit it is a pity they had a pretty good light heavyweight division. Now all of them have gone to the UFC or Bellator.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:56 pm
Nice to see. Two companies coming together for big fights on the biggest day of the MMA calandar.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum