GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter? Empty Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter?

Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:32 pm
I might make more threads about new dudes coming up that I'm keeping an eye on, have been meaning to start a thread or threads like that.

But, I am answering my above question (and chime in with any fighter you like, new or old), and to me I get nostalgia on this question.

Yeah, of course there are too many to name. Sakuraba, Shogun, the Lord and Savior Fedor, we all know the names.

Sergei Kharitonov, to me, is the absolute shit. And I'm glad he is still out their kicking asses, and taking names.

RIZIN likes this post

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter? Empty Re: Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter?

Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:37 pm
I was in the stadium live for this fight, when he walked to the ring, a chill went down my spine, for real.

I was in the stadium when he entered that kickboxing grand prix and fought Semmi Schilt in the first round, I was there hitting a bottle of whiskey with my Russian friend sitting next to me, a great friend, who I still talk to, even though we are half a world apart now (he's in China, I'm in America).
RIZIN
RIZIN
Admin
http://www.global-mma.forumotion.com

Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter? Empty Re: Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter?

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:25 pm
nodogoshi wrote: I was in the stadium live for this fight, when he walked to the ring, a chill went down my spine, for real.

I was in the stadium when he entered that kickboxing grand prix and fought Semmi Schilt in the first round, I was there hitting a bottle of whiskey with my Russian friend sitting next to me, a great friend, who I still talk to, even though we are half a world apart now (he's in China, I'm in America).
Damn, I wish I would have seen this live as well. Sergei is the definition of badass and he´s probably my favourite after Fedor among the currently active fighters from the old era.
m1challengefan
m1challengefan

Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:24 pm
HW Fedor,Barnett,Rizzo.

LHW Jeremy Horn,Frank Shamrock,Mousasi.

MW Kang,Misaki

WW GSP,Militich

LW Pulver,Gomi
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:15 am
m1challengefan wrote:HW Fedor,Barnett,Rizzo.

LHW Jeremy Horn,Frank Shamrock,Mousasi.

MW Kang,Misaki

WW GSP,Militich

LW Pulver,Gomi

Those were all really good shoutouts. All those guys are the shit.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:16 am
Megatherium
Megatherium
http://EVILYOSHIDA.com

Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:43 am
Anderson Silva
Pele
Ebenezer Braga
Nog
Wand
The Pedro
Euclides Pereira
Marco Ruas
Murilo Bustamante
Waldemar Santana
Milton Bahia
Rei Zulu
Eugenio Tadeu
Artur Mariano
Jose Aldo

Far from an exhaustive list, but these are some of my favorites.

*some of you might question my inclusion of The Pedro (Octavio) amongst such august company - my answer is simple.

Balls. Balls of steel. Besides having a very credible vale tudo career The Pedro suffered the infamous balls squeeze at the hands (quite literally) of the notorious arm wrestling champion and sadistic Kuk Sul Won master Gary 'Big Daddy' Goodridge.

You survive having your balls in Big Daddy's vice-like grip - you're a winner. You belong.Smile
Megatherium
Megatherium
http://EVILYOSHIDA.com

Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:34 am
The aforementioned legendary match for those who may not have seen.

Big Daddy snatches the peach Smile

cboone
cboone

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:49 pm
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
Jake Shields
Brock Lesnar
Alistair Overeem
GSP
Cowboy
Daniel Cormier
Wanderlei Silva
Rampage Jackson
Chuck Liddell
Randy Couture
Connor McGregor
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum