GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MMA Fanboy

i asked a ufc fighter what it feels like to wake up from being KO'ed COLD...was this a mistake? Empty i asked a ufc fighter what it feels like to wake up from being KO'ed COLD...was this a mistake?

Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:17 pm
lamarclark09

i asked a ufc fighter what it feels like to wake up from being KO'ed COLD...was this a mistake? Empty Re: i asked a ufc fighter what it feels like to wake up from being KO'ed COLD...was this a mistake?

Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:00 am
KOed is bad for the brain. Of Course, a UFC fighter doesn’t want to be, I am not sure but I think they are worst for the brain than flash KOs. BTW I like all the questions you mentioned but this one is quite funny.
vxjhxmbh

i asked a ufc fighter what it feels like to wake up from being KO'ed COLD...was this a mistake? Empty Re: i asked a ufc fighter what it feels like to wake up from being KO'ed COLD...was this a mistake?

Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:14 am
MMA Fanboy wrote:See his response here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_cvvx8nK3Q&t=2s
I cannot determine whether asking a UFC fighter about their experience of waking up from being KO'ed COLD was a mistake or not. However, it is important to consider the sensitivity of the topic and the potential impact it could have on the fighter's  emotional state.
While some fighter may be comfortable discussing their experiences with being knocked out, others may find it traumatic to relive the experience. It is always a good idea to approach sensitive topics with empathy and tact, and to respect the boundaries of the person you are speaking with
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum