GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinosis
Kinosis

Erik Paulson Disappointed With Jon Jones and Frank Mir  Empty Erik Paulson Disappointed With Jon Jones and Frank Mir

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:20 pm
"A little bummed out to see Mir break Nogueira's Arm and not check to see if he was ok after the Fight. Also to see Jones Drop Machida on his face after he knew that he was out! Safety and Well being of your Brothers after you share sweat and blood, then don't care about their well being. Leaving a statement for the next generation of fighters that do it to you someday." - Erik Paulson

A lot of mistakes in this but I cleaned it up a bit. http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/12/11/2628898/ufc-140-results-frank-mir-jon-jones-erik-paulson
Kinosis
Kinosis

Erik Paulson Disappointed With Jon Jones and Frank Mir  Empty Re: Erik Paulson Disappointed With Jon Jones and Frank Mir

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:22 pm
I really hope Mir gets put up against Velasquez, Lesnar, Overeem, Carwin and JDS in a row and gets brutally KO'd in every fight. Then he fights barnett and gets his leg broke in a kneebar.

I hope Jones gets LnP by Rashad and then KO'd by Henderson.
brace
brace

Erik Paulson Disappointed With Jon Jones and Frank Mir  Empty Re: Erik Paulson Disappointed With Jon Jones and Frank Mir

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:24 pm
Frank and Jon Jones may be skillful and gifted fighters but their personalities are rotten..
Racic
Racic

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:26 pm
If Nick Diaz choked out GSP the same way that Bones did to Machida I doubt any of us would really care.

I think it's just that we hate Jones' attitude more than anything - and the fact that he's making a ton of cash and is the alpha male.

...fuck you Bones.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:28 pm
^I don't like Jones because he acts like he is a 15 year girl, hardly alpha male.
Racic
Racic

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:30 pm
Kinosis wrote:^I don't like Jones because he acts like he is a 15 year girl, hardly alpha male.

Lol. Yeah he does act like a little girl. I can't stand how he praises god and jesus all the time. Makes me roll my eyes.
brace
brace

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:32 pm
I could care less about how much money Jones or anyone else makes or about how "alpha" they are. It is more of a pleasure for me to see a champion acting with grace of his own accord, instead of being told by his coach to check on his opponent so he could win over fans with this kind act? But I guess Jones can still learn a thing or two..
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:47 am
Pretty much spot on.

I wasn't aware that Nog. had his arm broken, and I also didn't notice that Mir didn't greet him after the fight.

I did notice Jones dropping Machida on his face.

And this is where Paulson really makes a good point, because he did do it on purpose, as Paulson says he knew he was out, and decided to drop him on his face and walk away looking like a badass. McCarthy actually tried to catch Machida.

But, what can you say. Jones is basically your typical ego-maniacal pampered celebrity athlete.

But it sends a very bad message to the kids, as Paulson pointed out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum