GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Henderson disappointed at money UFC offered!

+5
stu3ufc
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
adam
wekka
Rizin=PRIDEFC
9 posters
Go down
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Dan Henderson disappointed at money UFC offered! Empty Dan Henderson disappointed at money UFC offered!

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:27 pm
Dan Henderson disappointed at money UFC offered! 8AnY_VhixXQ

"I was surprised when I saw that the offer is so different than the amount I considered fair. Do not know it just happened that I was offended, but I know what  they're trying to achieve. They want to get fighters for the lower price. They like to do it, I did not took  it personally but offer was much lower than expected, "

"I think they want me to come back., I do not want to go anywhere else. It's not on my mind and I think that they do not want me to go to some other place. This is simply a situation in which we have different opinions, and we will sit down to iron out."

"I think, according to what I heard, that they are trying to reduce all wages, regardless of winning or losing, because pay-per-view numbers are not as strong as before. They have a lot more events, many more PPV's, much more free events and that watered down to the PPV numbers."
wekka
wekka

Dan Henderson disappointed at money UFC offered! Empty Re: Dan Henderson disappointed at money UFC offered!

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:58 pm
This might be an instance of a fighter just simply overpricing himself, but knowing Zuffa, it is probably them just being extremely cheap.

Hendo is still worth at least 100k, regardless of his recent slide.
adam
adam

Dan Henderson disappointed at money UFC offered! Empty Re: Dan Henderson disappointed at money UFC offered!

Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:07 pm
Any promotion would willingly welcome Hendo.

He is a legend and all time great.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:08 pm
wekka wrote:This might be an instance of a fighter just simply overpricing himself, but knowing Zuffa, it is probably them just being extremely cheap.

Hendo is still worth at least 100k, regardless of his recent slide.
He made millions and fighting for 100k would be waste of time.
By what I heard he was getting 800k by fight so I guess they offer 200k he wants 400k.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:10 pm
Can someone enable this https://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/tim-kennedy-ben-askren

AskrenAskren comes on at 1.10.23. He talks about why he's not in the UFC and how it was completely a Dana White vs Bellator thing. He said it's good that he's not Dana's kind of guy since he likes women. He said that the UFC doesn't like him because he's not a bitch and won't fight for peanuts and hate how ufc tryto push him around like a rage doll inorder  to control him.1.12.53 stop.

There has been more fighter complained about that situation. The Diaz brother they spoke about  refuse to play the game and peanuts!
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:08 pm
and the story continues on ufc's disgusting fighters pay

and where are the idiots that rejoiced when zuffa bought strikeforce? huh?
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:18 am
Hendo belongs in KSW.
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:25 am
Added to homepage and facebook
eXtv
eXtv

Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm
That's what happens when you take out an enormous contract then promptly lose three on the bounce, Dan. Is anyone seriously surprised by this?
Fairweather

Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:41 pm
go go Rampage rematch
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:36 pm
LFS will sign Hendo to fight Aleks or CroCop
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum