GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

I will make an interview with Jadamba for a German website Empty I will make an interview with Jadamba for a German website

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:37 am
If there is any question you want me to ask?

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

I will make an interview with Jadamba for a German website Empty Re: I will make an interview with Jadamba for a German website

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:49 am
Maybe ask him to comment on the state of Mongolian MMA and Mongolian fighters? Perhaps Asian MMA generally?
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

I will make an interview with Jadamba for a German website Empty Re: I will make an interview with Jadamba for a German website

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:54 am
yes i did
KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:06 am
Cool. Would be interesting to hear how he looks at the sport and the future for the sport. What does he thinks about the UFC/Strikeforce situation. Ring vs Cage maybe.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:11 am
Sorry cantonese...have allready to many questions, but i think we can sammeln here for a future one.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum