GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodstan lane Vs. Malki Kawa going down February 24th in Miami

+7
Starving Hobo
Wolfman
Hollywood Dang
IQ Wrestler
nodogoshi
Van Halen MMA
Michał
11 posters
Go down
Michał
Michał

Bloodstan lane Vs. Malki Kawa going down February 24th in Miami  Empty Bloodstan lane Vs. Malki Kawa going down February 24th in Miami

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 pm
on his twitter, looks like his doing a pro mma fight. looking forward to it, Lane by KO
Van Halen MMA
Van Halen MMA

Bloodstan lane Vs. Malki Kawa going down February 24th in Miami  Empty Re: Bloodstan lane Vs. Malki Kawa going down February 24th in Miami

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:34 pm
Lane needs to train hard and lay off the fried calamari
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Bloodstan lane Vs. Malki Kawa going down February 24th in Miami  Empty Re: Bloodstan lane Vs. Malki Kawa going down February 24th in Miami

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:44 pm
Wow, this is almost as big as the recent news of Fedor-Ishii fight being a done deal.

Nah, just joking. Sort of interesting though still.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 pm
Groovy!
Lane gets so much hate but he truly backs up his talk
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:35 pm
Who is Malki Kawa?
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm
Hollywood Dang wrote:Who is Malki Kawa?

I think Jones' and some other fighters' manager. He's the guy that Mitrione fired in a post fight interview as well if I remember right.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:55 pm
Wolfman
Wolfman

Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:11 pm
He fought this guy before didn't he? I remember watching a video of both arguing them they fought and BSL lost and had to wear a Jon Jones T-shirt.

Hope BSL wins this time by KO if possible. He has good opinions on stuff and even if we don't agree 100% with him, he's fighting on our side, and this Kawa guy if working with JJ so he deserves an ass whooping.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang

Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:14 pm
Holy fuck Mitriones wife looks more dangerous than him.
Starving Hobo
Starving Hobo

Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:10 pm
Wolfman wrote:He fought this guy before didn't he? I remember watching a video of both arguing them they fought and BSL lost and had to wear a Jon Jones T-shirt.

Hope BSL wins this time by KO if possible. He has good opinions on stuff and even if we don't agree 100% with him, he's fighting on our side, and this Kawa guy if working with JJ so he deserves an ass whooping.

I like BSL I will be watching... Hope he wins but Kawa already won before? So I dunno what's gonna happen. Hope BSL wins via Zulu.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:37 pm
I like BSL too, i entered TT because i knew it through him. Later he had some opinions that i didn't agree but that's fine.

Here i found the videos. It doesn't show the fight but BSL admited he lost.

Ownwaytrini
Ownwaytrini

Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:06 pm
It's prob just bullshit talk from BSL. If it does go down, I really hope Lane KO's that camel riding clown. I can't stand that guy. And Miami is about 45 mins from me, so let me know the date, time, and location and I'm there.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:15 pm
Can't wait for this fight to happen now, I will be rooting for BSL cuz he's a good guy outside of his internet character. Plus Malki Kawa is a bitch and I can't stand him.
goodnightirene

Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:21 pm
speakin of that guy, you wanna hear something fucked up?

i wished Inside MMA a happy birthday on their FB page, and i get a message on facebook from one of the producers saying i won a contest. So he told me to get him my info, and he'd send me a shirt.

i get the package, open it and its an autographed shirt, with BAS FUCKING RUTTEN!!!

the king of fucking palm strikes himself.

then i see that malki fucking kawa autographed it.....

along with thiago alves and kenny rice(wwich i can understand,although i think kenny rice lacks some mma knowledge)

what should i do? get a black sharpie and go over it or something? i dont want his worthless name discracing my KING OF PANCRASE autograph.
Racic
Racic

Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:33 am
Malki is cocky and arrogant, I dislike him.

If someone flipped my hat off like he did to BSL I would be really pissed off.

Kinda made BSL look like a punk throughout the entire video.

BSL stood up for himself though... but he still ended up looking like a punk.

I really hope Malki gets knocked out or hit by a bus - either one.
Racic
Racic

Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:43 am
On second thought...

I don't think BSL should take this fight at all.

He doesn't have anything to gain by it besides money.

His chances of winning are slim and if he loses he'll look like a fool forever because the fight will be all over youtube.

That big mouth of his has really gotten him into some trouble...
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:50 am
BSL isn't losing this fight as long as he stays in shape. I've seen old videos of him grapple vs people in a ring, the guy isn't exactly a pushover. He knows how to use his weight and grapple fuck you until you get tired. Whoever has the best gas tank wins this fight.....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum