GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodstain lane

+3
backdoor to zuffa
adam
PRIDE4EVER
7 posters
Go down
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Bloodstain lane Empty Bloodstain lane

Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:11 pm
Just a question what is the general opinion on here about bsl. If it is positive has any reached out to him and invited him to the forum. Say what you will about the guy he can get the message out there.

He said recently that zuffa took his love of the sport but I think if he was on a forum like this his love might come back and he could really get the message out there his old videos are proof of that.
adam
adam

Bloodstain lane Empty Re: Bloodstain lane

Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:29 pm
he's a can imo
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:38 pm
Well, his own forum was anti-zuffa from what I remember, but that didn't turn out too well. He got heated with people for trivial things. I know he got mad at me because I questioned his inclusion of Melvin Manhoef in his top 10 middleweights of all things. Go figure. He got into a lot of arguments with his members. I don't think it would be a positive move to acquire his services. He seems like he needs an aggressive environment which Global MMA is not.
MR.WILLIE

Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:05 pm
im going to be honest!!! he is full of crap insulting everyone that has a different opinion to his!!! it will be trouble for sure
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:58 am
BSL is a knowledgable combat sports fan. But deep down inside I don't see him posting in this forum or any forum for that matter. I think he is only focused on making youtube videos and entertaining people. He talks mostly about Boxing these days, conspiracy theories & what's wrong with today's pop culture driven society. The Zuffa takeover pretty much killed his passion for MMA.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:48 am
BSL knows we're here from early on. IMO we're not a good fit for either of us.

BSL has in the past really stood up to Dana & Zuffa's crimes against MMAnity. However, he turned into more than a bit of who he was railing against and built a huge cult of personality around himself. Ironic.

The people he would draw here would be more about him than what this place stands for. The atmosphere we have created and continue to foster would soon be out the window. I just don't think this is a good idea.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:05 am
Yep. I say, no.

If he felt the urge to join up, he could be a good member and it would be a lot of fun to chat it up with him probably.

But if we were to call him out and ask him to be a part, he'd probably just take it as an ego boost.

I mean if TS is in touch with him and you feel like telling him to have a look, and maybe check out a thread or something, nobody would be against that whatsoever, of course. He's welcome in the forum, as is anyone who isn't a complete fucktard, and even they are welcome until they fully shoot off their wad with their fucktardary.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:06 am
I mean, it's a free forum (in at least two meanings of the word). Anyone can join, of course.
adam
adam

Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:02 am
I know he's knowledgeable but I just feel like he has a negative image. And that's not me unfairly judging him because he definitely is playing a character.

I don't mind him being a forum member but I don't really see how he could help the team and he'd probably try making things about him.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:04 am
I think they all changed because they all firmly believed and hoped that SF would rise up to challenge Zuffa and possibly become the PRIDE FC of North America. Once Zuffa killed another great org, they all got tired and lost hope. So they jumped on the bandwagon because all hope was lost. Most people these days including myself have no favorite org, we just watch and support our favorite fighters.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum