GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Patricio Pitbull defies Pat Curran in January by Bellator belt Empty Patricio Pitbull defies Pat Curran in January by Bellator belt

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Second largest mixed martial arts franchise in the world, the Bellator stands out for its organisation and mainly for his electrifying fights, especially in categories lighter. And a fight between feathers promises to maintain the tradition of the event.

With fighting hunger, Patricio Pitbull returns to the cage round in January to challenge Pat Curran, current champion of the category.

"The Bellator now that my fight will be at the end of January, but still has no exact date set. As I never stop training, so I'm training hard and focused on this fight, "said the Brazil in an interview with the MAT.

To earn a chance at the title, then Pak three opponents and won the featherweight Grand Prix season in 2011. However, a hand injury delayed his challenge to the champion, and Curran, winner of the tournament in its fifth edition, eventually challenging Joe Warren. On occasion, Curran knocked out in the third round and went on to occupy the post of champion of the category.

Fully recovered from injury, Patricio Pitbull would challenge Curran on August 24, but then it was the turn of the gringo gets injured and postpone the meeting.

"I can not wait to confirm the date of this fight, I am itching to fight. Let's settle this and this fight will not arrive until the end of the last round, because I will hit him before. I'll show you how to get real fight. I'm going to fall into, "shoots.

Patricio Pitbull started his preparation at Christmas, featuring Ron Jason, Casper and Leandro Pence in your workouts. Netinho Caught Renan's father, Baron, sharpens the boxing beast, while Mario Nana physical training commands. However, in late December, Patricio tidy bags and part towards Rio de Janeiro, where will finalize their workouts at Team Nogueira.

"The drills are great here, the crowd is very strong. Until the day 30 I'm coming in to train at Team Nogueira, close my camp there, as I always do. The guys in there as well is very beast, is Claudio Pavanelli, Everaldo Penco, walnut trees, it's a lot of good people ".

http://www.tatame.com.br/patricio-pitbull-desafia-pat-curran-em-janeiro-pelo-cinturao-do-bellator/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum