GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Vugar Bakhshiyev: most want a rematch with Marat Gafurov Empty Vugar Bakhshiyev: most want a rematch with Marat Gafurov

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Vice-Champion of the M-1 Challenge in the weight category up to 65.8 kilograms Vugar Bakhshiyev thinks now is only about a fight a rematch with the current holder of the belt Marat Gafurov. website mixfight.ru "history of defeat against Vugar Bakhshiyeva".

-Vugar, for various reasons, your mood and the State of the US, unfortunately, was not able to talk right after your match with Marat Gafurov for championship belt M-1 Challenge. A month has passed, passions have cooled a bit, injuries have healed and we can reminisce about the course of the battle and the causes of defeat?

-First of all, I would like to say that I have no grave, no valid claims to the judges or to the opponent. I can only congratulate Marat by winning the belts, but would warn him that as soon as the opportunity arises for me, I have this belt broken.

– Do you agree with his defeat in the title fight?

– With regret, I must confess it. However, I would not be justified, but only to explain to their fans and colleagues for some nuances of the mixed martial arts fights and causes my defeat. Everyone has the right to evaluate the fairness of what I say, again looking at videotape of Marat.

– Before the fight you said you have successfully undertaken much preparatory work, studied the enemy well enough and are ready for any developments. What is the error?

– I actually spent much preparatory work, but any fight in mixed martial arts presents a completely unexpected surprises. Before I found out about the upcoming November duel for zone 15 M-1 Challenge, has established the dental clinic in the implant into place earlier blasted the tooth. He had to settle down for about half a year, but I was offered the fight and I went out to the ring two months later. Before that he trained normally spent sparring, even forgotten about this unfortunate teeth. But, as I have already explained after the fight, dentists, jawbone by implantation has been weakened and after hitting it a crack. This occurred after about 30 seconds into the fight, after an exchange of punches in the rack and, in fact, determined its outcome.

-Sorry for maybe naive question, but you are a professional fighter, should know their own strengths and weaknesses, finally, there are trays not only to the upper jaw, but also lower.

Is naive, rather than your question and my Act. Probably not worth it to go out on such a severe bout, having not quite zalečennuû injury. But such battles we fall every day. Give it up – would be to postpone the fight for the championship belt. Yes I forgot already by the time of implantation, properly trained and prepared for battle. How to evaluate: was this a strategic or tactical miscalculation? We all struggle with some form of unhealed injury. Try to find a fighter that goes into the ring without any damage. Someone in the session extended by another muscle-joint aches a little ... This is professional sports, and, of course, old injuries do not justify defeats. As for CAPA on the lower jaw, probably, its absence can also be attributed to my mistakes.

– Why don't you abandon further combat, having received such serious damage?

-You cannot be in MMA, feeling sorry for myself. We accustom ourselves to overcome over the years not only fatigue and pain. Of course, I was not the most pleasant sensation when during the first Exchange of punches he got me on the lower jaw, but I was able to continue fighting and it seems to me, has a chance to win.

What has prevented their implementation?

-First of all, of course, my injury. After that I just had to make the attempt to translate duel in the stalls and went into battle, even knowing that it is a fad my opponent.

-You twice attempted to painful on my foot and it didn't work out?

-Again have to remember that after a fight with fists waving, not but there are a few things that I would like to say. In an interview given after the fight Gafurov Marat, he said that with this seizure cannot be pain on my foot. I submit that in 9 out of 10 cases with the seizure of pain will proceed. Marat himself, and his coaches, and watched by their seconds are very familiar with my technique. Before going into the ring judges quite formally inspect and, if necessary, wipe the torso and arms of athletes by controlling simultaneously no ointments, obstructing a tight grip. But have you ever seen the judges also examined feet? I would like to hope, far from paranoia, but I can't help feeling that his feet were smeared by and with allocation of sweat were slippery as SOAP. The only reason I have twice been unable to lock the grip. Also, if you take a close look at the videotape of the fight, you will be able to notice how I, attacking an opponent who is with his back to the ropes, suddenly find myself underneath the flooring. The point is that the referee gave the command to stop, touched me the ball, I stopped, and Marat immediately knocked me out for a spin. Re stop fighting by the referee is not followed, I found myself in a very disadvantageous position. Was and the capture of opponent ring ropes, which helped him stay on my feet, and I prevented the pain on my foot. Annoyingly, when such a seemingly experienced referee, as Viktor Korneev admits so obvious mistakes. To this can be added that on the day of the weigh-in the locker room, where I was preparing (and all of us have to work intensively before weighing and "burn" the extra grams) were representatives of the Club "Legion". It is clear that on the eve of the battle, we are not simply crochet for, and repeat traffic and tried and tested combinations. My coaches have approached organizers fighting for different areas, but those are probably quite rightly, invoked the lack thereof. Although I least wanted to coach my opponent on the eve of battle, watched my workout and combinations that I cook.

-Vugar if were such serious irregularities on the part of the opponent, the referee's mistakes which I, for my part, I can add a series of blows to the head and neck, did not referee, why did not immediately protest was filed and not appealed against the judges ' decision. Moreover, similar precedents were most recently and protests were taken?

– We are all in favour of one organization, no one wants to add to the existing external and internal more problems. Claim to the judges, organizers, or to someone else only would complicate the situation. Who needs it? Neither I nor other fighters not interested, I think in rocking the boat.

– There are also coaches, and members of the teams ...

– Each of the recognized coaches sends not one but several fighters, members of the teams is always associated with the organizers of the fights. I, for obvious reasons, have not had the opportunity or desire to lodge a protest immediately after the fight, argumentative. Surely someone will want to break the spear because of one defeat. So much so that I myself, most sincerely admit that Yes, this time I lost to Marat. Maybe that would even lose more favorable circumstances for me. However, objectively speaking, after being hit in the jaw, missed early in the first round, I probably just didn't have a chance defeat such a serious rival as Marat.

Least of all, I would like to blame anyone, look at the reasons for its defeat and be offended. In any duel have a winner and a loser. This time so I had the unenviable role. But, I hope it's not my last fight and I still can show potential. Now I'm fully recovered, has begun training, and now most of all would like to host a rematch for the belt of the M-1 Challenge champion. We want to rehabilitate himself before fans, and hopefully, the organizers of the fights of the M-1 Challenge will understand me and will go towards this desire. At one time, I immediately agreed to a rematch with Jérôme Buissonom. Hope and Marat Gafurov refuses to meet me again.

Separately I would like to thank the website mixfight.ru, which is the word "victim" in combat.

http://www.mixfight.ru/mma/interviews/2012/12/10/Vugar_interview/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum