GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

FIGHT NIGHTS "Battle of Moscow 9 Empty FIGHT NIGHTS "Battle of Moscow 9

Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:01 pm
On Monday, 10 December, the press center of the VGTRK held an official press conference devoted to the upcoming December 16 tournament promotion company FIGHT NIGHTS "Battle of Moscow 9", which will take place 10 fights rules of MMA and k-1.

Press Conference participants:

-Kamil Hajiyev
Sarai Hasikov
-Vladimir Mineev
-Andrey Orlovsky
-Mike Hayes
-Sergey Šahović
-Sergey Arsenev

General producer FIGHT NIGHTS Kamil Akhundov has commented on the signing of the contract with former UFC heavyweight champion Belarusian Andrei Orlovskiy. We remind that the first match of the Oryol in Russia (after 13 years) will take place on 16 December in Moscow. Andrew is an American rival Mike Hayes.

"We deal only with the best. That's why Orel now with us. Our FIGHT promotion company NIGHTS promotion claims to be number one. The best company to be the best fighters. Look at the fight card at any of our tournaments, especially the outcome and you will see that there are some fighters who currently rule the roost in MMA. Each of them has a name, official records, and most of all the desire to realize their potential on the Court FIGHT NIGHTS, "He Said.

Famous Russian kickboxer Vladimir Mineev during today's press conference, reported on the preparations for the upcoming fight against Dutchman Ali Jenica, which will become one of the major events of the tournament 16 December FIGHT NIGHTS "Battle of Moscow 9". It was the main stage Mineev in Amsterdam.

"Workouts were grueling, so didn't have time to enjoy the local attractions," said Mineev. -As regards training in the Dutch room, in General, anything new I have not opened, everything was familiar to me. This means that we are on the right track. In Holland you can ride the time sparring, and prepare yourself to be completely in Russia. Let's put it this way, mentally picking has gone me good, technically well again, I can just as easily be prepared at home.

Vladimir, also told how influenced the training of his recent victory at the European Championships in Kickboxing. "After the first week of workouts, I realized how badly I otkinuli back on lovers. There are strong differences amateur Kickboxing from a professional, maybe that's why my return in the pros was not easy. Besides, now take effect innovations for heavyweight champions. Round now will last three to two minutes. I really want to look at it. Either all at once will begin to fall, or will it be the same confusion as to lovers ".

According to his next opponent is A. a strong contender, with extensive experience speaking. "Dženik-good professional, heavy, in my opinion, even heavier than me, a little taller upërtyj. That's about all the strengths of Ali ".

Mineev, also commented on his career growth within the company FIGHT NIGHTS where he literally became the number 1 fighter and deservedly led the peloton fighters of this promotion. "Career in the company of great honour. Nice that the banner of the leader came into my hands. I like the trend of flag-carriers FIGHT NIGHTS: first fighter, then an actor, then Senator. Why not (laughs)? I so want to "!

Watch the press conference broadcast on the television channel Russia 2, you can follow the link:http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/ediniborstva/profi/spbvideo_NI349659_Press-konferenciya-Fight-Nights-Bitva-pod-Moskvoy-9

http://www.mixfight.ru/mma/publications/2012/12/11/FIGHT_NIGHTS/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum