GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye Brock! Suicide Bridgewatch For Sherdog Staff

+9
Jingles
Kinosis
brace
RussianTopTeam
Dagwood
ZuffaKiller
monaroCountry
Kid Gavilan
Racic
13 posters
Go down
Racic
Racic

Bye Brock! Suicide Bridgewatch For Sherdog Staff Empty Bye Brock! Suicide Bridgewatch For Sherdog Staff

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:27 am
See ya later Brock. You were ranked too high for too long. I'm glad to see you go as you took up space for legit top 10 HW fighters outside of the UFC.

Sherdog staff should be kept on suicide watch.

2011 was a great year!
Kid Gavilan

Bye Brock! Suicide Bridgewatch For Sherdog Staff Empty Re: Bye Brock! Suicide Bridgewatch For Sherdog Staff

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:29 am
The Fuhrer is on suicide watch.
monaroCountry

Bye Brock! Suicide Bridgewatch For Sherdog Staff Empty Re: Bye Brock! Suicide Bridgewatch For Sherdog Staff

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:31 am
Smile
ZuffaKiller

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:32 am
FLOP LESSER back to the WWE 4 U

Now time for a real new years eve MMA EVENT:

DREAM Genki Desu Ka Omisoka 2011!!!!!!!!

Racic
Racic

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:34 am
ZuffaKiller wrote:FLOP LESSER back to the WWE 4 U

Now time for a real new years eve MMA EVENT:

DREAM Genki Desu Ka Omisoka 2011!!!!!!!!

right on! go fedor.
monaroCountry

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:35 am
Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem

Round 1
Referee Mario Yamasaki is the third man in the cage for tonight’s scheduled five-round main event and heavyweight title eliminator. Lesnar bounces on his toes to begin as Overeem crouches and approaches with caution. Lesnar wades inside and ducks under an overhand right. Overeem hops away from a Lesnar single leg but he’s cut above his right eye. Stepping in, Overeem lands a solid knee to the body, then shoves him into the fence. More knees up the gut land on Lesnar and the ex-UFC champ is composed but moving backward. Lesnar is throwing single left crosses and gets jacked with another big knee. A kick to the liver sends Lesnar to the floor, covering up. Overeem stands over his crouching, covering opponent, socking Lesnar with heavy right hands until ref Yamasaki steps in. The TKO finish comes officially at 2:26 of round one.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:38 am

Dana & the Fertitta's will be calling Dr. Kevorkian tonight (I know he's dead). There goes Zuffa's biggest draw. This ain't gonna help sell more PPV's or increase their TV ratings in 2012. I'm sure the boys at FOX won't sleep well tonight.

Kid Gavilan

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 am
They still have the Canadian cash cow.
ZuffaKiller

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:44 am
^^^you mean george SLEEPING PILL
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:50 am
monaroCountry

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:09 am
ZuffaKiller wrote:^^^you mean george SLEEPING PILL

Only good when they go to Canada GSP? I guess that means GSP only fight once a year from here on out.

I LOL at these expected turn of events.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:11 am
about time and good freaking RIDDANCE but his retirement is WAY overdue.....

we no longer have to be insulted by these SHITTY over biased zuffa HW rankings where a 3-1 Cock Chestnar is GIFTED the title and ranked #1 in the world (baddest man on the planet)

he should've retired after he got his disease , real talk........
brace
brace

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:40 am
The fabled Dutch Muay Thai Liver Kick. Amazing finish from Reem. Was expecting more from Brock, but I don't think he really wanted to be an Ultimate Fighter after all..
brace
brace

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:59 am
Speaking of Sherdog staff, I was at the bar watching this shit and this was a comment from one of the random dildoes standing behind my chair:

"This guy (Overrem) is a hardcore striker. Brock is a wrestler, so he's gonna take him down and beat him up. (Lesnar walks into the arena) There he is!!!"

That's right, the exact quote out of Joe Rogan's mouth was quoted by this guy like it's a fact.

Me, turning to one of my friends loudly: "This guy is getting fuckin knocked out in 30 seconds, don't drink too hard."

Bye Brock! Suicide Bridgewatch For Sherdog Staff 696622810

Bye Brock! Suicide Bridgewatch For Sherdog Staff 3281942662

Some drunk old lady to me: "buy my sister a drink"
Me: "Get away old face, I'm a hero!"
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 am
^Haha, that whole post is a win!
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:36 am
Post Fedor KO Rogers > Brock Lesnar. Rogers was able to take way more shots than Lesnar did and lasted longer.
Jingles
Jingles

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 am
I don't know what you're remembering, because Fedor/Rogers was literally a one punch knockout.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:49 am
Rogers after he was KO'd by Fedor and lost all of his confidence and has got beat by pretty much everyone he has fought since (or at the very least looked terrible) still did better then Lesnar did.....
Jingles
Jingles

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:53 am
How did Rogers do against Overeem? remind me? Is it possible that 2011 Overeem is better than 2011 Fedor?
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:04 am
^You are on my blocked list and have been for a while. I just couldn't help but see how dumb of a comment you would post. You are by far the worst poster on here and we will not be speaking anymore.
Jingles
Jingles

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:06 am
I know, insane to suggest that a man who beat Werdum and Rogers might be better, at this point in their respective careers, than a man who lost to one and got out grappled by the other.
Kid Gavilan

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:08 am
Looking around the web, Brock-tards have jumped on the JDS wagon Laughing
Jingles
Jingles

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 am
JDS is also a very good striker, so that's a distinct possibility. Also JDS holds the distinction of being the one guy to beat Werdum and look good doing it.
Racic
Racic

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 am
Brock has been exposed... so has Shane Carwin.

Further proves that there is talent outside of the UFC.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:32 am
Kid Gavilan wrote:Looking around the web, Brock-tards have jumped on the JDS wagon Laughing

I saw that as well lol. Plus all the ufc HWs I saw picked Lesnar, and thought he would win easily. I guess they buy their own hype as well. Mir was the worst I saw, I hope he fight Velasquez next and gets brutally KO'd. Then gets KO'd some more for another 5 fights, then retires.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum