GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Mauricio Zingano commits suicide!!!(R.I.P) Empty Mauricio Zingano commits suicide!!!(R.I.P)

Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:22 pm
Mauricio Zingano passed away last night, he was 37. The husband of UFC contender Cat Zingano, he was a father, head coach, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor. Jorge Guimaraes, Zingano's manager, confirmed Mauricio's suicide last night with Globo. Obviously the thoughts, prayers, and condolences of everyone at Bloody Elbow go out to Cat at this time.

It's something unexplainable, do not know what may have motivated him to do so. We were together and he was fine, had plans and a lifetime ahead. It's a tragedy. I'm going to Denver today to assist the Cat, who is devastated, does not know what to do - GuimarĂ£es said by phone.

Please feel free to leave any kind words for Cat and her family at this impossibly difficult time, I'm sure they will be appreciated.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/14/5308312/mauricio-zingano-husband-head-coach-suicide-cat-zingano-passed-dead-ufc-mma-news
Heretic
Heretic

Mauricio Zingano commits suicide!!!(R.I.P) Empty Re: Mauricio Zingano commits suicide!!!(R.I.P)

Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:07 pm
oh man crazy shit... first her injury excluding her from a title fight and now this? I feel bad for Cat
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mauricio Zingano commits suicide!!!(R.I.P) Empty Re: Mauricio Zingano commits suicide!!!(R.I.P)

Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:26 pm
Sad to hear.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:45 pm
RIP. I can't begin to think what Cat is going through.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum