GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride)

+10
feltcher harry
Wolfman
KSW
rezin
lilpenguin
Larry Lourner
IQ Wrestler
backdoor to zuffa
Undercover CAN
Larry Holms Punched me
14 posters
Go down
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) Empty I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 am
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) Empty Re: I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:27 am
I dont beleave it I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) 2266763299
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) Empty Re: I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:27 am
Ed Fishman's offer just wasn't enough. It's a good business move, Larry.

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) Fishman-Evil

Last edited by backdoor to zuffa on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:29 am
I have signed the contract - $45. Thanks for the many years of good posting, but we cannot survive in the economy, especially with the new breed forums (Team Takeover 2.0; Global).

Kind regards,
Me
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 am
Breaking news: Vadim Finklestein to hold press conferance on Globals purchase of Still Island Mix Fight, and what this means for the future of M-1

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) 7614
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:32 am
Global is negotiating with Team Takeover, too. But I cannot comment on that, only my business with the team here.
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) Empty SI fighters to be cut after the merger

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 am
News: Still Island (Pride) has announced that not all contracts will be honored after the purchased. These include fighters such as Roman Zentzov, and Lion Takeshi
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:41 am
Omigawa, bro. :>
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:48 am
Omigawa needs to learn some judo from some american fighters who know the cage.
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 am
He fought in the cage more than the other fighter, dude.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:54 am
I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) Lorenzo

Saying Global MMA is a monopoly, is the dumbest thing anyone could ever say
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:55 am
Inside sources say you are working on a trade for a respected MMA insider/journalist. Any truth, Larry?

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) Steveratt
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:56 am
Very true. It is not a monopoly, it's a merger. Business as usual.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 am
merger = good things. better posting matchups. etc.

super bowls.
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 am
The buzz around the rumor mill is respected mma writer/authority Anderson Gladstone is in touch with Global upper management, and is waiting for the final stipulations of his contract to be finalized --- AP

PS...

That snake looks like a lady boy....
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 am
Any word on JMMA/Shooto expert Fletch?
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:59 am
Andy Gladstone only writes about the UFC. We need someone who covers all shows.
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:01 am
backdoor to zuffa wrote:merger = good things. better posting matchups. etc.

super bowls.

possible grand prix's ?

Open weight posting ?

maybe even some kickfight matchs
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:02 am
I would like to tell everyone the views of TinoBar Ent. do not reflect our company, or the merger.
Larry Lourner
Larry Lourner

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 am
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Andy Gladstone only writes about the UFC. We need someone who covers all shows.

Typical Jewish UFC shill that Gladstone Rolling Eyes

Hire me, I've been following MMA since 1993 and I am strictly anti-Zuffa
Larry Lourner
Larry Lourner

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:07 am
Larry Lourner reporting.
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:09 am
Kimbar might be cut, depending on his buyout.
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:13 am
Larry Lourner wrote:
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Andy Gladstone only writes about the UFC. We need someone who covers all shows.

Typical Jewish UFC shill that Gladstone Rolling Eyes

Hire me, I've been following MMA since 1993 and I am strictly anti-Zuffa

Larry I like your approach. Very straight foward, and to the chase. You make no qualms about Zuffa and there Zionist ties to Israel. I'll put your application on top of the pile.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

We had every intention of running SI as a separate brand but....uhhh....That would be a lot of effort
Larry Lourner
Larry Lourner

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) Empty Official SI/Global Press Release *DEVELOPING NEWS*

SI/Global have officially announced a future and permanent partnership. Still Island was reportedly sold for anywhere in between $7-45 after several months of hard times and speculation. It is the vision of the new owners to provide endless amounts of posting entertainment for all current posters and future posters. They will try to make the transition as smooth as possible as to not disrupt our purchase/merger/partnership. Contracts will be negotiated on a person to person basis.

More info can be read at: http://thetruemmafans.blogspot.com/

~Larry Lourner
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum