GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride)

+10
feltcher harry
Wolfman
KSW
rezin
lilpenguin
Larry Lourner
IQ Wrestler
backdoor to zuffa
Undercover CAN
Larry Holms Punched me
14 posters
Go down
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) - Page 3 Empty Re: I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:54 am
We also hope our fans are long time too

Last edited by Undercover CAN on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) - Page 3 Empty Re: I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:57 am
They are
lilpenguin
lilpenguin

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:33 am
Larry Holms Punched me wrote:All former posters of SI/Shooto are welcomed to a piece of the $45 that was used to purchase our former home; send me the paperwork.

What type of paperwork do I need to send to receive my 50 cents?
rezin
rezin

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:07 am
If Tinobar (Fedor) doesn't have his contract transferred, this merger was completely pointless.
KSW
KSW

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:24 pm
What are you guys talking about? I don´t understand anything of this.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:40 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:What are you guys talking about? I don´t understand anything of this.

I'm not alone then. This looks like a TT thread.

Last edited by Wolfman on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
feltcher harry
feltcher harry

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:57 pm
dana and the fertitties are fat, greedy, corporate 1%ers. I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) - Page 3 15
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:03 pm
Wolfman wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:What are you guys talking about? I don´t understand anything of this.

I'm not alone them. This looks like a TT thread.

"Tho we have expressed our intrest in Team Takeover its not were our focus is right now. Right now all our attention is focused on the Global/S.I partnership, insuring the quality of our product,our posting, and keeping buisness as usual"

--U.C
rezin
rezin

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:19 pm
Still Island was devastated by an earthquake, tsunami, nuclear fallout, the economy and so on and so on, so these journeymen had no choice but to seek refuge elsewhere.
KSW
KSW

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:51 pm
Ok, welcome guys.
feltcher harry
feltcher harry

Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:29 pm
cheers
Adax

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:01 pm
too much gimmick in this thread
Adax

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:02 pm
look at this oddball gimmick fest

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) - Page 3 696622810
pandavagina

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm
Larry Lourner wrote:
Larry Holms Punched me wrote:Sorry, but we should focus on other forums and work our way up.

I disagree. We should go the Elite XC route and purchase all these orgs to fight against Zuffa
dont even front i doubt you even got rumble on the rock money
brace
brace

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:07 pm
you guys are so adorable..
feltcher harry
feltcher harry

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:01 pm
brace wrote:you guys are so adorable..

thank you, vanity is our specialty.
Code
Code

Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:17 am
Larry Holms Punched me wrote:Kim, Code

who said my name
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum