GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11

+5
InTheJungle
RussianTopTeam
IQ Wrestler
KSW
Wolfman
9 posters
Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11 Empty James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:20 pm
There's a new MMA org in india called SFL - Super Fight League.

Their first event is set to air on March 11 in Mumbai. It will be in a format of a GP, and their super fight of the night will be...... James Thompson vs Bob Sapp.

Discuss this great battle.

Promo for the event. Check out the face off where they almost finished the fight right there:

James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11 2618827159
KSW
KSW

James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11 Empty Re: James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:27 pm
Barnburner 4 sure. War James!
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11 Empty Re: James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:51 pm
:bobsapp:
What an epic clash of titans.
Sapp is staying hella busy
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 pm
the black Brock Lesnar FTW!!
InTheJungle

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:21 pm
at least it's a step up from Pudz.
Thompson via Bob Sapp is past a prime i'm not convinced existed
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:34 pm
InTheJungle wrote:at least it's a step up from Pudz.
Thompson via Bob Sapp is past a prime i'm not convinced existed
Pudz is better than Sapp.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:35 pm
^
I wonder if we'll get Sapp vs Pudzilla someday.
InTheJungle

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:39 pm
Pudz is the worst fighter in the world that isn't Melvin Guillard.
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:40 pm
Wolfman wrote:^
Sapp is too far past his prime imo but it would be a fun fight. Pudz vs James #3 is the fight I want to see Very Happy .
InTheJungle

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:41 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:
Sapp is too far past his prime imo but it would be a fun fight. Pudz vs James #3 is the fight I want to see Very Happy .

Sapp had a prime? Suspect
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 pm
InTheJungle wrote:Pudz is the worst fighter in the world that isn't Melvin Guillard.
Pudz is a hero and a big draw. I think he´s awesome.. Maybe a bit sloppy, but still awesome
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:43 pm
InTheJungle wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:

Sapp had a prime? Suspect
He beat Hoost and gave Big Nog a hell of a fight

James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11 191574955
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:45 pm
He also won over Butterbean and Gary Goodridge in a mini Sumo tournament. James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11 474982020
InTheJungle

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:48 pm
Pudz is a big draw, doesn't mean he isn't a horrible fighter.
if I was poland, I would look for things to cling to as well, because i've been to poland, i've heard the language. There is nothing attractive about Poland.
It's like Brazil, if Brazil had less beautiful women and anal sex.

I just figured that Sapp was an entity sent from a merciless god to punish us for our misdeeds, yet somehow achieved something before getting sent back to the status of misery by one punch from Cro Cop
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:55 pm
InTheJungle wrote:Pudz is a big draw, doesn't mean he isn't a horrible fighter.
if I was poland, I would look for things to cling to as well, because i've been to poland, i've heard the language. There is nothing attractive about Poland.

I just figured that Sapp was an entity sent from a merciless god to punish us for our misdeeds, yet somehow achieved something before getting sent back to the status of misery by one punch from Cro Cop
Pudz is a "freakshow" but he´s entertaining as hell. With a better gastank he could beat some decent fighters.
InTheJungle

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:57 pm
James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11 Xlic81

Always Remember
Never Forget
KSW
KSW

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:01 pm
InTheJungle wrote:James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11 Xlic81

Always Remember
Never Forget
Epic mma moment! Even if he throws arm punches his boxing is not really bad.
Adax

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:37 pm
InTheJungle wrote:Pudz is a big draw, doesn't mean he isn't a horrible fighter.

cool story bro

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Adax

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:39 pm
unless Sapp finds a trunk of amputated rabbit limbs in a field of 4-leaf clovers before the fight then J.T. takes this sloppily, yet easy.
Adax

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 pm
by the way is this fight going to have a weight limit at all? i'm guessing this will be a SuperHW/Megaton bout?
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 pm
WAR BOB THE BEAST SAPP!!!!!!

IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:16 am
marchegiano
marchegiano

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:08 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:

Always Remember
Never Forget

Dude, he's a horrid boxer. I'd love to say "That Puds sure knows hands" but that guy's terrible. Not to say he's a bad fighter, but lets be honest. His boxing is no better then the terrible hands of Brock Lesnar. Swings, no matter how effective, are not hooks. Footwork and form is what makes the different between boxing and punching. Your boy is punching.....it kind of reminds me when Tank stopped calling himself a boxer and started calling himself a streetfighter. He got honest with himself.

Also, did he really beat Ernesto? really? I mean yeah, the ref stopped the fight in Sapp's favor, but do you honestly feel like that call was good, and Sapp ought to be credited thusly?

James vs Bob has a lot of entertainment to it. I'd like to see a real KO. None of that pussy TKO, sub, or dec. nonsense. As Richard the IV would say. Let there be blood, blood, blood.
KSW
KSW

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:14 pm
marchegiano wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:

Always Remember
Never Forget

Dude, he's a horrid boxer. I'd love to say "That Puds sure knows hands" but that guy's terrible. Not to say he's a bad fighter, but lets be honest. His boxing is no better then the terrible hands of Brock Lesnar. Swings, no matter how effective, are not hooks. Footwork and form is what makes the different between boxing and punching. Your boy is punching.....it kind of reminds me when Tank stopped calling himself a boxer and started calling himself a streetfighter. He got honest with himself.

Also, did he really beat Ernesto? really? I mean yeah, the ref stopped the fight in Sapp's favor, but do you honestly feel like that call was good, and Sapp ought to be credited thusly?

James vs Bob has a lot of entertainment to it. I'd like to see a real KO. None of that pussy TKO, sub, or dec. nonsense. As Richard the IV would say. Let there be blood, blood, blood.
I agree Pudz is a horrible boxer but atleast he has better hands than mma guys like James Thompson. I think Sapp beat Hoost, he landed some good shots but maybe I have to rewatch it.
rezin
rezin

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:21 pm
Both Hoost stoppages were bad. Shame on K1 for destroying its reputation for the sake of ratings.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum