GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11

+5
InTheJungle
RussianTopTeam
IQ Wrestler
KSW
Wolfman
9 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:24 pm
rezin wrote:Both Hoost stoppages were bad. Shame on K1 for destroying its reputation for the sake of ratings.

I haven´t seen the fights in many years but it sucks if they gave Sapp the win.
rezin
rezin

James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: James Thompson vs Bob Sapp in March 11

Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:30 pm
^ I haven't seen them in a while so I was wrong, the first one is legit. Not the second one though.
marchegiano
marchegiano

Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 pm
LoL, I didn't realize they'd fought twice. My bad guy. I'll have to do better to make sure I know what I'm saying before I say it.
rezin
rezin

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:04 pm
Memory is strange. Somehow through time I've mixed the first and second fights and I remember the first being stopped on a cut and the second a referee stoppage. I remember the second correctly at least.

Still not as bad as remembering BPP vs Zambidis. I remember in crystal clarity that absolutely nothing happened in the first round. Literally not a single strike was thrown in the first, they just circle each other for the entire first round. This peculiar "fact" stuck with me until I saw the fight a couple of years later.

Memory, how does it work?
brace
brace

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:57 pm
I don't really remember how the first Sapp vs. Hoost fight went down either, or that whole tournament for that matter. Wasn't Hoost injured or something when he replaced somebody in the second Sapp fight?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum