GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fletch: Samurai Life

Samurai Life's Kakutougi Part I:  THINGS THAT ARE GOOD FOR THE SPORT Empty Samurai Life's Kakutougi Part I: THINGS THAT ARE GOOD FOR THE SPORT

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:45 am
What's up TT?

http://samurailife.net/kakutougi-things-that-are-good-for-the-spor/

You cannot be an Asia MMA fan if you are not acquainted with this; The Bible Of All That Is Good In The Sport
KSW
KSW

Samurai Life's Kakutougi Part I:  THINGS THAT ARE GOOD FOR THE SPORT Empty Re: Samurai Life's Kakutougi Part I: THINGS THAT ARE GOOD FOR THE SPORT

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:02 am
I hope you don´t come here just to advertise your site.
Fletch: Samurai Life

Samurai Life's Kakutougi Part I:  THINGS THAT ARE GOOD FOR THE SPORT Empty Re: Samurai Life's Kakutougi Part I: THINGS THAT ARE GOOD FOR THE SPORT

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:35 am
PRIDE FC wrote:I hope you don´t come here just to advertise your site.

Just enjoy the piece hombre. Everyone here did, outside of forums Smile
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:23 am
I must say, im giving it a read, interesting so far.
wat
wat

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:47 pm
Fletch: Samurai Life wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:I hope you don´t come here just to advertise your site.

Just enjoy the piece hombre. Everyone here did, outside of forums Smile
i didnt before and i dont now. get outta here u goddamn monkey. you suck ass at writing. id rather read a book that springs sand in my eyes than read the diahrea that you call writing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum