GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA Tribute by Johan

+5
Realidea
Adax
CDF47
PRIDE NEVER DIE
KSW
9 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

MMA Tribute by Johan Empty MMA Tribute by Johan

Fri May 03, 2013 12:38 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

MMA Tribute by Johan Empty Re: MMA Tribute by Johan

Fri May 03, 2013 1:16 pm
Quality work yet again. Smile
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri May 03, 2013 2:31 pm
Great work Johan. PRIDE was amazing.
Adax

Fri May 03, 2013 2:56 pm
Was this the HL you were talking about in chat? Great stuff man.
Realidea
Realidea

Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm
More like 94% Pride 6% Dream Tribute

Last edited by Realidea on Fri May 03, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Realidea
Realidea

Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm
Realidea wrote:More like 94% Pride.. 6% Dream Tribute
Adax

Fri May 03, 2013 3:57 pm
PRIDE was the pinnacle of MMA for some fans, what would you put in your MMA HL video exactly if you made one Realidea?
Realidea
Realidea

Fri May 03, 2013 4:15 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:PRIDE was the pinnacle of MMA for some fans, what would you put in your MMA HL video exactly if you made one Realidea?

well if i made an MMA HL i would put in Pride, Dream, UFC, Bellator, Deepp, Sengoku , WSOF, OneFC
you know MMA not an event.

this is the same as someone Has the title MMA HL and they only have UFC on their.
Adax

Fri May 03, 2013 4:28 pm
Realidea wrote:
AudaxSmoke wrote:PRIDE was the pinnacle of MMA for some fans, what would you put in your MMA HL video exactly if you made one Realidea?

well if i made an MMA HL i would put in Pride, Dream, UFC, Bellator, Deepp, Sengoku , WSOF, OneFC

this is the same as someone Has the title MMA HL and they only have UFC on their.

Well there are a lot of HLs out there that do do that for UFC, it'd be good if a fan were expecting to see cage fighting with this video title and instead were opened up to classic fights in a ring from PRIDE. It's not as if the title is inaccurate or anything, besides PRIDE was the truest form of MMA compared real combat since IVC and Vale Tudo stuff.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri May 03, 2013 4:35 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
Realidea wrote:

Well there are a lot of HLs out there that do do that for UFC, it'd be good if a fan were expecting to see cage fighting with this video title and instead were opened up to classic fights in a ring from PRIDE. It's not as if the title is inaccurate or anything, besides PRIDE was the truest form of MMA compared real combat since IVC and Vale Tudo stuff.
MMA Tribute by Johan 4003721579 MMA Tribute by Johan 852107159
Realidea
Realidea

Fri May 03, 2013 5:04 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
Realidea wrote:

Bu my point is there is no difference between this and someone who post a MMA HL video with only UFC. if he only had UFC on everyone here would be calling him a Zuffa Zombie.

If your going to post a MMA HL video have MMA on it not just one event.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Fri May 03, 2013 5:09 pm
Realidea wrote:More like 94% Pride 6% Tribute

Yawn.

Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri May 03, 2013 5:32 pm
This maybe far fetched but what if it's a tribute to Johan's favorite things about MMA? Shouldn't he be allowed to do that depicting his own favorite things regardless of which orgs or fighters he chooses??? If he feels all biggest moments were in KSW and solely by Pudz you can't criticize a guy for not including the fighter highlights & orgs you think he should like.
KSW
KSW

Fri May 03, 2013 6:10 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:Was this the HL you were talking about in chat? Great stuff man.
Yes I had a couple of beers when the kids were a sleep and made a vid Very Happy
KSW
KSW

Fri May 03, 2013 6:13 pm
Realidea wrote:

This vid has PRIDE, DREAM and HEROS. I would be glad if people call me a PRIDE fanboy

MMA Tribute by Johan 2659919427
Wolfman
Wolfman

Fri May 03, 2013 6:19 pm
Knowing him i'm sure he had the best of intentions. He just made a recollection of what he thinks makes MMA great, independent of org.

Maybe in the future he can make one showing lots of different orgs from oldschool times to this day. It would be nice.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Fri May 03, 2013 6:33 pm
This video is the best fucking thing I have seen since PND's the muscal vol 3. This is a work of art good sir.
Junkyard Log
Junkyard Log

Fri May 03, 2013 6:35 pm
This HL is awesome! and PND Rolling LMAO
KSW
KSW

Mon May 06, 2013 4:53 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:This video is the best fucking thing I have seen since PND's the muscal vol 3. This is a work of art good sir.
It´s time for you to make your work open to the public. BSL isn´t even close
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum