GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

This is the real team takeover Empty This is the real team takeover

Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:57 pm
Glad to see that the true hardcore team takeover members were filtered and came over here to contribute towards the real goal of team takeover , which is to:

A) be a fan of Mma first and foremost and not just a brand .

B) let our voices be heard while fighting the media spinning , white-washing that occurs now that we have a zuffopoly.

And

C) support any org. , fighter , promotor etc. that supports Mma in its purest form , and follows the code of ethics whether it's about the business aspect of just how an individual carries himself.

Alot of other members from the old site never realized that even though zuffa is corrupting Mma , they still continue to give them the benefit of the doubt and support them atleast mentally and through their posts in forums. The way I see it is if you support zuffa , you are giving your back to real Mma , the version that existed before and that possibly will exist again in the future if real fans express what they want through a legit medium.

Cheers for this new facet of tt.
KSW
KSW

This is the real team takeover Empty Re: This is the real team takeover

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:01 pm
Thanks LTF for speaking the truth. This is exactly how I and hopefully everyone here feel.
Apres Moi
Apres Moi

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:43 pm
I think it's more or less that we enjoy UFC, but aren't going to turn a blind eye to Zuffa's shady practices. When you start to take money away from a fighter. The line is drawn and guns will be un-holster.

This is the real team takeover 2-13

TT was a great place to frequent because discussion of different orgs weren't receive with disdain. Fighters were given a fair push and little biases were presented. Whatever BSL presented in his video was TT. The respect of fighters, meet the fighter series, calling out Zuffa, et cetera.

I hope anti-Zuffa top team or w/e this incarnation will be referred to will carry the basic foundation of TT. I think an assembley of members like LTF, OG Eddie Goldman, Monaro, and others is a testament to that.

someone get ufc 139 in portal
ZuffaKiller

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:49 pm
Good that other forum is a toilet with a loser admin and a zuffa dick riding fag as a pathetic poor excuse for a mod.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:18 am
ZuffaKiller wrote:Good that other forum is a toilet with a loser admin and a zuffa dick riding fag as a pathetic poor excuse for a mod.

Pretty much.

There were certain moves made that caused me to not want to go to the forum anymore, after everything else.

Funny how quickly that one guy turned, as well. He hadn't even been at the forum much, and then suddenly decided to invite a bunch of people in to completely wreck the forum. Hopefully they're happy with it now. I won't be visiting much personally though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum