GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Mizuno hirota and adamant gashimov released from UFC Empty Mizuno hirota and adamant gashimov released from UFC

Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:32 pm
Bloody elbow.com fuck this iPad I need my computer soon!

This 2 become free agents, but they signed Bruno santos, don't know why bellator let this guy walk away?

The same shit they di with jimmie rivera!

Alexandra albu 5-0 also joins the UFC
MR.WILLIE

Mizuno hirota and adamant gashimov released from UFC Empty Re: Mizuno hirota and adamant gashimov released from UFC

Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:33 pm
Mizuto! Goddamit sorry guys I hate to post with the iPad..
wekka
wekka

Mizuno hirota and adamant gashimov released from UFC Empty Re: Mizuno hirota and adamant gashimov released from UFC

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:39 am
Sucks that Hirota was let go. Despite his 0-2 record, he didn't do necessarily bad and should've won the Damm fight. I think they could've afforded him at least one more fight. Oh well, DEEP will be happy to have him back.

Gashimov just wasn't ready for the step up in competition. He could've used an extra two years of refinement before jumping into the deep end. Good fighter, just green.

Really like the Bruno Santos signing, though.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:12 am
Hilarious. Hirota should be 2-1 in his last 3. Bad judging is screwing careers once again.
SRC
SRC

Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:23 am
No 
KSW
KSW

Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:45 am
This is great news. I don´t want to see good fighters like Hirota trapped in the UFC.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum