GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Working with orgs Empty Working with orgs

Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:38 pm
Was looking at old threads and saw it being discussed about the thought of working with orgs. So has anyone given anymore thought on the matter.

We promote just about every major org that exist, has anyone thought of trying to contact an org and working with them in an official sense? It could be beneficial to both this site and the org that we promote.

Discuss.
adam
adam

Working with orgs Empty Re: Working with orgs

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:24 pm
That'd be dope.

The site is still kind of in it's infancy right now. I think it;s barely been around 2 years.

And I'm not quite sure what kind of role we'd have.

I think right now we need to get as many eyeballs to the G as possible through platforms like social media to get the recognition we deserve as being one of the true great MMA sites.

I could see it happening sometime though. I like the way you think. Working with orgs 424776184
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:35 pm
adam wrote:That'd be dope.

The site is still kind of in it's infancy right now. I think it;s barely been around 2 years.

And I'm not quite sure what kind of role we'd have.

I think right now we need to get as many eyeballs to the G as possible through platforms like social media to get the recognition we deserve as being one of the true great MMA sites.

I could see it happening sometime though. I like the way you think. Working with orgs 424776184
Like the nickname you coined the G. Hoping that one sticks lol

Yes I see what you mean when did this site start like October 2011? I think in the future we get more eyes we could get a deal with an org especially since this site hits a lot of different parts of the globe. Opens a lot of markets to any org getting new eyes on them would be great for them and the cause.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum