GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SandmanFC
SandmanFC

Cro Cop: UFC stars at Legend 2 event 'unprofessional,' should be fired Empty Cro Cop: UFC stars at Legend 2 event 'unprofessional,' should be fired

Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:15 am
The upstart Legend organization will hold its second event Friday morning in Russia with a main event featuring Mirko Cro Cop vs. Alexey Oleinik. Interestingly enough, UFC stars Jon Jones, Fabricio Werdum, Frank Mir and Alistair Overeem were in attendance at Thursday's weigh-in and press conference, which fired up Cro Cop.

In the interview above, Cro Cop says it was unprofessional for the UFC stars to appear at another organization's event, and he believes UFC president Dana White should be mad at them.

From MMA Fighting
rezin
rezin

Cro Cop: UFC stars at Legend 2 event 'unprofessional,' should be fired Empty Re: Cro Cop: UFC stars at Legend 2 event 'unprofessional,' should be fired

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:18 am
Crocop what the hell are you talking about, this is so ridiculous I can't even phantom.
Mikal
Mikal

Cro Cop: UFC stars at Legend 2 event 'unprofessional,' should be fired Empty Re: Cro Cop: UFC stars at Legend 2 event 'unprofessional,' should be fired

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:55 am
I think he was reacting to how they were acting at the weigh ins. Jon Jones jumped infront of cameras at the front and flexed/posed during two fighter's staredown.
rezin
rezin

Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 pm
I thought it was going to be about something like that, but his problem in the video is completely different.
Mikal
Mikal

Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:19 pm
Ah, haven't watched the video yet tbh.
KSW
KSW

Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:51 pm
I think it was great to see top athletes at Legend. Zuffa doesn´t own them and they can attend any event they like. I wish they could fight in Legend as well.
MR.WILLIE

Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:25 pm
Wtf is mirkos problem, they are humans and they can have their fun in Russia, they are not Dana's property!

Someone is jealous
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:42 pm
Too many blows to the head, Mirko.
Miike
Miike

Cro Cop: UFC stars at Legend 2 event 'unprofessional,' should be fired Empty Cro Cop : "Dana White's hair will grow back when he sees this"

Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Hahaha
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:51 pm
I appreciate the Russian country because they are building the sport and the team up with countrys. I hope the next step is to have ring standard 4 mma.Ring already recognized as combat sports because has boxing/kickboxing/ Muay Thai plus are also internationally recognized symbols.People take you serious when have ring now that what up :}
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:15 pm
Mir or REEM will be joining Legend FS in 2014, you heard it here first.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum