GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

i want to see a Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator Empty i want to see a Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator

Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:18 pm
I love your event chart but there should be a Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator This will help people to know what time does the event because people live in a different country with a time zone. This tool could help people to find the right time and match it so they wouldn't be late for the event.
like this http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

i want to see a Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator Empty Re: i want to see a Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator

Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:49 pm
I agree I live on east coast in the states and some events I miss because I don't know the time conversion.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

i want to see a Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator Empty Re: i want to see a Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator

Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:31 pm
how many time do fan miss a fight because of different time zone.

Last edited by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:55 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:how many do we hear about fan miss out some event because they barely have time thought  search info and it take time.
I am not sure what you are trying to see
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum