GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

We should all be UNITED & 'ONLY against Zuffa!!! This is our mission here and our MMA-political doctrine. Empty We should all be UNITED & 'ONLY against Zuffa!!! This is our mission here and our MMA-political doctrine.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:23 am
This wa sa PM I sent Johan re: some a current things...

Dagwood wrote:
Tell him he needs to be more like you and me. We've never talked down any org but the UFC & Zuffa for them to be outed and MMA-truth and the sport to be set free.

Nelson Mandela would have been here beside if he was an MMA fan. afro 

We never try to take down a notch any fighters other than a select few of the waaaay Zuffa-overrated mega-propaganda-hyped fighters. We just try to yank on their chain and reign them in back to the reality of where things really sit in ALL of MMA/MMA history.

We strive to not discriminate against any organization other than the one we are philosophically at war with. WSOF or M-1 or Legend or Jungle Fight or KSW et all are great. We celebrate them all and members here need to refrain from trying to shoot them down.

We should all be UNITED & ONLY against Zuffa!!!. Only they should be the targets of ours attacks. We should never be bashing ANY other orgs!!! It goes against what this site was put here for. If anybody don't like that they shouldn't be here. Have 'some' criticism of them is cool. But taking shots at them, knocking, them, putting them down, or bashing them is just not cool.

There will no more non-Zuffa/UFC org bashing!!!

Save the bullets for our sworn enemy and the biggest threat to the sport reach it's worldwide potential there could ever be. We are a ragtag insurgent army of foreign fighters with no uniforms and without allegiance to anything but an unconditional love of the sport. We spit in the face of their their unjust MMA wars and crimes against MMA humanity. We attack & counter-attack the great 'bald satan' from everywhere he thinks we won't be. We are waging asymmetrical global MMA warfare to take down the great bald satan and the Zuffadels.

Long live IslaMMA.. Ala Armbar!  We should all be UNITED & 'ONLY against Zuffa!!! This is our mission here and our MMA-political doctrine. Terrorist

Mikal
Mikal

We should all be UNITED & 'ONLY against Zuffa!!! This is our mission here and our MMA-political doctrine. Empty Re: We should all be UNITED & 'ONLY against Zuffa!!! This is our mission here and our MMA-political doctrine.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:20 am
I don't think censorship is the key, to be honest. If an organization other than the UFC is running things poorly I believe they should also be called out for it. After all, do we really want the mainstream focus to go from a shitty organization like Zuffa to another shitty organization?

Legitimacy should be recognized, but it's impossible to believe that every not UFC organization is legitimate. My ambition is for a better world wide MMA - if organizations other than the UFC also stand in the way then they deserve their share of criticisms.  

Fighters that aren't cheats should never be shot down but if organizations treat fighters poorly they should be called on it.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

We should all be UNITED & 'ONLY against Zuffa!!! This is our mission here and our MMA-political doctrine. Empty Re: We should all be UNITED & 'ONLY against Zuffa!!! This is our mission here and our MMA-political doctrine.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:32 am
I think the point is that criticism leveled in a non-offesnsive manner at non-Zuffa is okay. But denigrating them and shitting on them in a way that may be offensive to some people is not really seen in a good light.

On the other hand, shitting on Zuffa is totally okay, and rather encouraged.

This is simple propaganda tactics, which is an apt term, in spite of its connotations (all political words become corrupted). Propaganda is really just a political tactic, which is used by every political campaign or interest group, bar none.
Mikal
Mikal

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:36 am
I understand shitting on the Fertitas and D.W, but certainly not the fighters of any organization so long as they aren't cheats. But I certainly don't want to see this place go the Sherdog route and censor/swarm on people that don't follow the same ideologies than us. I mean, how can we convince people of our beliefs people if we boot em' out right away? It'd be silly to assume that people wont' come here thinking what the mainstream media wants them to think and to scrutinize them would only hinder our cause. Educating is better than censoring and singling out imo
Mikal
Mikal

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:37 am
I get that we have to steer this place in the right direction and certain measures need to be taken to ensure that direction, but censoring isn't one of them.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:38 am
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

We need to unite in solidarity behind any, and all of Zuffa's competitor's regardless of almost anything in order to halt their MMA world takeover. Sometimes you have to make strange bedfellows in order to take out the major threat for the greater good.

This site was founded for a reason and with a mission by non-conformist MMA forum posters with an unbelievably opposed ideology to the mainstream Zuffa-centered MMA masses. We have been radical for years in a holy war.

Our mission is 'absolutely' an agenda. We make ZERO bones about it. Never have, never will. Blow back, backlash, counter strikes and standing up for the whole SPORT is what this place is supposed to be about.

Johan & myself will never stray from the fundamental tenants that this sight was built on. I am being serious her . If the site becomes populated with a fair portion of pro Zuffa/pro Dana/pro lorenzo/pro Frank III posters... we will pull the plug delete the site and cancel the domain. This is not a threat to anyone to get them to censor themselves or not freely express their opinion. It's just a fact that Johan & I would rather euthanize the place than have it turn into that. It wouldn't matter if we just got 1K new members and the site was never as busy. It is the principle behind us starting this thing.

A Democratic online forum... as opposed to a Republican mma forum.
A Anonymous online forum... as opposed to a US intelligence community mma forum.
A radical feminist online forum... as opposed to an Andrew Dice Clay fan forum.

People are just going to have to understand that not everyone is cutout for here. Just like many of us weren't cut out for a site like Sherdog. You have to be aligned a fair bit with who we are as a forum. If your not, your here just to troll what the site stands for.

At this point until Zuffa falls or sells or???... there is no getting around all of this.
adam
adam

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:52 am
Mikal wrote:I understand shitting on the Fertitas and D.W, but certainly not the fighters of any organization so long as they aren't cheats. But I certainly don't want to see this place go the Sherdog route and censor/swarm on people that don't follow the same ideologies than us. I mean, how can we convince people of our beliefs people if we boot em' out right away? It'd be silly to assume that people wont' come here thinking what the mainstream media wants them to think and to scrutinize them would only hinder our cause. Educating is better than censoring and singling out imo
Fantastic post, Mikal.

I agree 100%. That's basically been my philosophy too.

Maybe I'm a bit of a "good cop" but I like to give posters the benefit of the doubt and chance to explain their selves and educate them.

But FWIW, I never bash another org. Not once. Just UFC, which I do almost daily lol.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:59 pm
This was my normal spiel for new members... I've gotten lax with it. Will start up again with it.

Hey ________!

I haven't had a chance to welcome you to Global-MMA yet. I'm not sure if you were aware of this but G-MMA is not your run of the mill English speaking MMA sight. In fact, aside from that we cover All MMA & ALL MMA orgs, & ALL MMA fighters worldwide. The site is politically opposed to Zuffa the 'business' entity and it's ownership Dana, Lorena Fertitta, and Frank Fertitta lll. Simple as that.

Ideologically it's sort of like in US politics where there are Republican discussion forums and then there are Democrat forums. Two different spectrums of political opinion GENERALLY speaking. One 'some' issues there may be common ground but on most there are substantial differences. Democrats  might not feel comfortable on Republican forums... and Republicans might not feel comfortable on Democrat forums. The cool part is that people in the middle of those two may feel comfortable, "for the most part", on either site.

All members at both types of political forum sites need to have extremely THICK SKINS when posting opinions that are opposed politically to the founding ideology of either type of forum site. Even if a forum member sits in the middle on most issues, they need to be aware that they will get a very defensive response to posts that are opposed to the ideology of each forum and to the political ideology of the vaaaaaast majority of the members there.

So with that in mind...

----------

This is my normal spiel for new members...

I want to give you a bit of an idea about the place. We follow worldwide MMA, all orgs & all fighters. We are not UFC-centered here. You should never be trolled or bashed for posting about non-UFC things. This is a troll-free zone and we want to keep it that way.

We do follow UFC fighters and their fights here because we luv ALL MMA everywhere it is fought no matter the organization.

Global-MMA was founded to focus on world-wide MMA and to be a bastion of resistance to Zuffa itself, some of the UFC business practices, and the ownership of the UFC. A sort of ground-zero MMA occupy movement that resists a single company and its owner's relentless attempts to control major worldwide professional mixed martial arts. The site was also founded as a safe-haven for members to speak out freely against Zuffa, Dana, Frank, Lorenzo & the UFC business itself if they chose without fear of being attacked and bashed.

The original members of this site have faced a lot of persecution and pretty nasty treatment at the major UFC-centric/UFC-only sites. We are all independent thinking fans of MMA. Not just "UFC" as 90%++ of people that called themselves "MMA fans" are. They're only fans of the UFC promotion and it's brand of MMA. They form their opinions about the sport based on what the UFC, Zuffa management, and a UFC-based media that relies on access to the company to feed their families... tells them. Not a lot of balanced information coming out of that. For sure nothing independent or balanced on the MMA press side of things.

G-MMA is aligned the opposite MMA-socio-politically to Zuffa, the UFC, Frank, Lorenzo & Dana. Not opposite to UFC fighters but to the people that run it and the business of the UFC. Some of us in fact are their biggest critics on the internet.

It is important to note that 'all' of our members aren't as politically opposed to Zuffa as many here. Some are indifferent and some support them on different issues. All posts here are up for debate. Just like when most of us were at other UFC-based sites... support for Dana, the Fertittas or Zuffa on different issues will face strong opinions from the opposite side of the fence. Just like we had to face at the UFC-centered sites... those members have to grow a bit of a thick skin. Opposites views will not get name calling or member bashing here though... EVER!

New members just need to understand that many of us here have been conditioned to be very defensive when we feel the Zuffa machine & it's ownership have unfairly attacked or unfairly portrayed non-Zuffa fighters, past Zuffa fighters, current Zuffa fighters, competitor organizations, or any other things.

"On another note - we hope our members will put their country and/or ethnicity (e.g. Iranian-Swiss) in their profile so it shows up under their avatar. We want to show other members & guests the diverse places we're all from. We also want to better understand each member's regional MMA perspective more easily. As well, we can also ask each other for insight into their regional promotions, fighters or even get translation from Portuguese or Russian or Croatian Chinese, or whatever.....

Must reads...

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t134-forum-rules-must-read
https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t706-proof-fertitta-family-is-100-yr-old-mafia-family-not-just-ties

Great to have you here.  cheers

Dagwood
Admin
MR.WILLIE

Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:31 pm
I want to say something I've been called out because I say I don't trust victor cui and also that ksw has to sign better talent, to continue their growth!

But russiantopteam has been saying shit about wsof calling them bush league and all kinds of crap!

We have to be fair with everybody here, for everyone!

Are we going to not bash companies or some of us are allowed to doit?

Also mmainamerica has only 125 posts are more than half are doing the same shit as russiantopteam is doing!

Also this guy has send me more than a few of pm's insulting my ethnicity, one more and he is ban!ivenever ban anyone but I cannot allow this to happen anymore, so I expect the support from the team!

MR.WILLIE

Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:33 pm
The day that wsof we can confirm is zuffa I will stop supporting them until now I will continue to support them! We are an anti zuffa team that we hate what they Stand for!
adam
adam

Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:20 pm
I'm with you, Willie on I don't think we should discredit any org but UFC and Invicta. But WSOF is a little suspect imo but we should save our criticisms until we get more evidence, if any.

Honestly, I'm surprised more people aren't criticizing Invicta. They're the most obvious feeder league imo.

I don't buy Shannon Knapp's responses. In 18-24 months, Invicta will be absorbed by the UFC and Shannon Knapp will be the Joe Silva of the women's divisions. I just have a feeling.

ufc banned
Mikal
Mikal

Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:58 pm
Which is more a priority to you guys (individually),

hating Zuffa

-or-

offering ideas to help promising MMA organizations grow?

I find the latter to be far more constructive and frankly see less of that than I do wisecracking about the UFC with people quoting eachother saying "good one lol." Which is unfortunate, because I don't remember that always being the case.

A good example is in the Rashid Magomedov thread. Instead of trying to create ideas and brain storm ways to increase support for M-1, the trend was to simply insult and move on.

I understand the philosophy behind "if Zuffa dissipates, worldwide support will grow" but I do not think it's that easy. Bigger foundations need to be made for these organizations by us manipulating the support behind Zuffa - use them as a driver to get the fanbase to move to an organization by showing its promise rather than strictly showing Zuffa's lack-there-of.

Just some food for thought.
adam
adam

Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:15 pm
Both are important for me.

Hating ZUFFA isn't some gimmick or front on my end. I legit hope they miserably fail and I'm not afraid to speak my mind on it. I like the fighters but fuck the promotion.

Hyping other orgs is important too. I hope somewhere down the road we see a promotion like LEGEND buyout a bankrupt ZUFFA and gain access to some contracts.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:59 pm
Attention!

Everyone here is required to read this G-MMA mission statement/manifesto. Simple as that.

G-MMA was founded specifically for this. While Zuffa is alive & Dana, Lorenzo, & Frank are still players in MMA... this will NEVER CHANGE!.

This in essence is the founding constitution of G-MMA. The G-MMA site and it's founders cannot waiver it's principles here no matter what opposition faced. The founders have never waivered in their resitantce to Zuffa and its evil plans to dominate world-wide MMA.

This cannot be ignored, derailed, or circumvented. The site is set to self-destruct if it veers from this path. The site CAN'T go on if if deviated from it's original path. Read! Read! Read!

Hey ________!

I haven't had a chance to welcome you to Global-MMA yet. I'm not sure if you were aware of this but G-MMA is not your run of the mill English speaking MMA sight. In fact, aside from that we cover All MMA & ALL MMA orgs, & ALL MMA fighters worldwide. The site is politically opposed to Zuffa the 'business' entity and it's ownership Dana, Lorena Fertitta, and Frank Fertitta lll. Simple as that.

Ideologically it's sort of like in US politics where there are Republican discussion forums and then there are Democrat forums. Two different spectrums of political opinion GENERALLY speaking. One 'some' issues there may be common ground but on most there are substantial differences. Democrats  might not feel comfortable on Republican forums... and Republicans might not feel comfortable on Democrat forums. The cool part is that people in the middle of those two may feel comfortable, "for the most part", on either site.

All members at both types of political forum sites need to have extremely THICK SKINS when posting opinions that are opposed politically to the founding ideology of either type of forum site. Even if a forum member sits in the middle on most issues, they need to be aware that they will get a very defensive response to posts that are opposed to the ideology of each forum and to the political ideology of the vaaaaaast majority of the members there.

So with that in mind...

----------

This is my normal spiel for new members...

I want to give you a bit of an idea about the place. We follow worldwide MMA, all orgs & all fighters. We are not UFC-centered here. You should never be trolled or bashed for posting about non-UFC things. This is a troll-free zone and we want to keep it that way.

We do follow UFC fighters and their fights here because we luv ALL MMA everywhere it is fought no matter the organization.

Global-MMA was founded to focus on world-wide MMA and to be a bastion of resistance to Zuffa itself, some of the UFC business practices, and the ownership of the UFC. A sort of ground-zero MMA occupy movement that resists a single company and its owner's relentless attempts to control major worldwide professional mixed martial arts. The site was also founded as a safe-haven for members to speak out freely against Zuffa, Dana, Frank, Lorenzo & the UFC business itself if they chose without fear of being attacked and bashed.

The original members of this site have faced a lot of persecution and pretty nasty treatment at the major UFC-centric/UFC-only sites. We are all independent thinking fans of MMA. Not just "UFC" as 90%++ of people that called themselves "MMA fans" are. They're only fans of the UFC promotion and it's brand of MMA. They form their opinions about the sport based on what the UFC, Zuffa management, and a UFC-based media that relies on access to the company to feed their families... tells them. Not a lot of balanced information coming out of that. For sure nothing independent or balanced on the MMA press side of things.

G-MMA is aligned the opposite MMA-socio-politically to Zuffa, the UFC, Frank, Lorenzo & Dana. Not opposite to UFC fighters but to the people that run it and the business of the UFC. Some of us in fact are their biggest critics on the internet.

It is important to note that 'all' of our members aren't as politically opposed to Zuffa as many here. Some are indifferent and some support them on different issues. All posts here are up for debate. Just like when most of us were at other UFC-based sites... support for Dana, the Fertittas or Zuffa on different issues will face strong opinions from the opposite side of the fence. Just like we had to face at the UFC-centered sites... those members have to grow a bit of a thick skin. Opposites views will not get name calling or member bashing here though... EVER!

New members just need to understand that many of us here have been conditioned to be very defensive when we feel the Zuffa machine & it's ownership have unfairly attacked or unfairly portrayed non-Zuffa fighters, past Zuffa fighters, current Zuffa fighters, competitor organizations, or any other things.

"On another note - we hope our members will put their country and/or ethnicity (e.g. Iranian-Swiss) in their profile so it shows up under their avatar. We want to show other members & guests the diverse places we're all from. We also want to better understand each member's regional MMA perspective more easily. As well, we can also ask each other for insight into their regional promotions, fighters or even get translation from Portuguese or Russian or Croatian Chinese, or whatever.....

Must reads...

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t134-forum-rules-must-read
https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t706-proof-fertitta-family-is-100-yr-old-mafia-family-not-just-ties

Great to have you here.  cheers

Dagwood
Admin
Dagwood
Dagwood

Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:25 pm
Attention #2!

1. Posting reliable information in the public domain from credible sources about ANY organization or MMA industry people that can be shown to be affiliated/tied/friendly to Zuffa, the Fertittas, or Dana in potentially corrupt way... is FAIR GAME for discussion here.

The KEY is "to ZUFFA our sworn enemy". Zuffa & only Zuffa is our enemy!

This is NOT bashing anybody! It is disseminating reliable/documented information.

2. We TRY NOT to criticize free-standing orgs or MMA industry people WITHOUT compelling evidence of backroom, or other, ties to Zuffa.

3. We stand behind every-single non-Zuffa org & fighter that is truly independent of them. This is to a fault regardless of just about anything until the surge scourge of Zuffa on global MMA is no more.

Last edited by Dagwood on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:31 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:I want to say something I've been called out because I say I don't trust victor cui and also that ksw has to sign better talent, to continue their growth!

But russiantopteam has been saying shit about wsof calling them bush league and all kinds of crap!

Also mmainamerica has only 125 posts are more than half are doing the same shit as russiantopteam is doing!

Also this guy has send me more than a few of pm's insulting my ethnicity, one more and he is ban!ivenever ban anyone but I cannot allow this to happen anymore, so I expect the support from the team!

Let us know what mmainamerica said. I think he and RTT have been provoked about how you hype WSOF and talk down on other promotions and that´s why they´ve been bashing WSOF. It´s not ok but I´m sure there´s a reason to why they did it. RTT for an example did a Legend appreciation thread and you started ruin his party instead of supporting him.
KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:39 am
Mikal wrote:Which is more a priority to you guys (individually),

hating Zuffa

-or-

I find the latter to be far more constructive and frankly see less of that than I do wisecracking about the UFC with people quoting eachother saying "good one lol." Which is unfortunate, because I don't remember that always being the case.

A good example is in the Rashid Magomedov thread.  Instead of trying to create ideas and brain storm ways to increase support for M-1, the trend was to simply insult and move on.

I understand the philosophy behind "if Zuffa dissipates, worldwide support will grow" but I do not think it's that easy. Bigger foundations need to be made for these organizations by us manipulating the support behind Zuffa - use them as a driver to get the fanbase to move to an organization by showing its promise rather than strictly showing Zuffa's lack-there-of.

I read your posts on linker and you seem to be super happy when UFC steals top fighters from other promotions. M-1, KSW, Fight Nights etc will never be able to grow as long as UFC takes their best fighters. Zuffa has the most money and all the support from the biggest mma sites so they can do whatever they want because the fighters will sign with them. This has to change and fans MUST support other promotions instead of Zuffa. As long as Zuffa gets everyones support the mma scene will never change.

Linker should put news about M-1, KSW, DEEP, ONE, Legend, Fight Nights.. on their homepage.
wekka
wekka

Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:39 am
I don't think it should ever be okay that someone is attacking another's race. That's pretty inexcusable and immature.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:08 am
wekka wrote:I don't think it should ever be okay that someone is attacking another's race. That's pretty inexcusable and immature.

Whoever is doing that better stop! I mean stop!
KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:20 am
wekka wrote:I don't think it should ever be okay that someone is attacking another's race. That's pretty inexcusable and immature.
Of course not, that´s another issue.
Adax

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:57 am
Yeah that's really not cool if mmainamerica is talking shit on anyone's ethnicity. What did he PM you MR.WILLIE?
MR.WILLIE

Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:16 am
KSW wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:I want to say something I've been called out because I say I don't trust victor cui and also that ksw has to sign better talent, to continue their growth!

Let us know what mmainamerica said. I think he and RTT have been provoked about how you hype WSOF and talk down on other promotions and that´s why they´ve been bashing WSOF. It´s not ok but I´m sure there´s a reason to why they did it. RTT for an example did a Legend appreciation thread and you started ruin his party instead of supporting him.

I just said legend is not pride! I didn't called them bush!

Just look at a thread I made last night and watch mmaa response!
MR.WILLIE

Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:19 am
Dagwood wrote:

Dag! With all the respect in the world I'm going to ban mmainamerica he has been harassing me and last night he again took it personal, saying that I'm a paid poster from wsof because my country is shit and I don't have food on my table, I'm not going to allow this anymore! So I expect you to understand please!
KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:02 am
MR.WILLIE wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

Dag! With all the respect in the world I'm going  to ban mmainamerica he has been harassing me and last night he again took it personal, saying that I'm a paid poster from wsof because my country is shit and I don't have food on my table, I'm not going to allow this anymore! So I expect you to understand please!
Don´t ban him, I gave him a warning. Don´t take things too personal. You insulted him as well so it´s not all his fault.

He´s always been a good poster here and we have almost no good posters. Your personal beef shouldn´t affect the forum.
Mikal
Mikal

Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:14 am
KSW wrote:
Mikal wrote:Which is more a priority to you guys (individually),

hating Zuffa

-or-

A good example is in the Rashid Magomedov thread.  Instead of trying to create ideas and brain storm ways to increase support for M-1, the trend was to simply insult and move on.

I read your posts on linker and you seem to be super happy when UFC steals top fighters from other promotions. M-1, KSW, Fight Nights etc will never be able to grow as long as UFC takes their best fighters. Zuffa has the most money and all the support from the biggest mma sites so they can do whatever they want because the fighters will sign with them. This has to change and fans MUST support other promotions instead of Zuffa. As long as Zuffa gets everyones support the mma scene will never change.

Linker should put news about M-1, KSW, DEEP, ONE, Legend, Fight Nights.. on their homepage.

I follow the fighters. I always have. If they think it's best for them to go to the UFC - that's on them. I'm one of the few that shows non stop support for non-Zuffa organizations on major MMA forums, but we cannot dismiss that it's also up to those organizations to give these fighters reasons to stay. Very few organizations even put up a fight for these guys. It seems as though a lot of people here are comfortable with just saying "they shouldn't go to Zuffa! Zuffa suxx" and then assume that's going to change anything.

There's a reason why I'm always advocating that KSW fighters should stay in KSW - because they fight for their fighters, their fighters don't just fight for them. But organizations that just let their fighters go? Why are they doing that?

Much more needs to be done than simply quoting eachother and saying "good post" or emoticons when someone cracks a joke/shows hate towards Zuffa. I think we should all have a sit down and do some brainstorming for constructive ideas that could cause a shift.  

As for the Linker homepage, I made sure to cover the last KSW event (had to choose between it and Fight Nights due to conflicting times) and will likely do whatever events I'm available to do PBP's for. I work night shift which lines up a lot of global events due to time zone differences quite well for me, but I cannot do everything. News aggregation is done in a different way (I don't do news breaking) so I have no say in that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum