GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

It's pretty clear Hendricks is a juice head Empty It's pretty clear Hendricks is a juice head

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:40 pm
And The company is covering for him. Did anyone see GSP's recent interview. Practically implicated Hendricks as the worst juicer in the sport. My guess is HGH and EPO blood doping.

Last edited by iforgotmypassword on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

It's pretty clear Hendricks is a juice head Empty Re: It's pretty clear Hendricks is a juice head

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:46 pm
Until there's ANY EVIDENCE of any kind other then wild assumptions your basically just shit talking not cool.

Hendricks never tested positive and isn't pumped to the Gil's like a brock lesnar or pudzanowski.

I mean I could say I think this fighter or that fighter is on roids or whatever but its just talk and dumb talk at that.

God of Thunder
God of Thunder

It's pretty clear Hendricks is a juice head Empty Re: It's pretty clear Hendricks is a juice head

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:51 pm
I remember Hendricks didn´t want to do the VADA testing before the GSP fight.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:56 pm
I never want to see gsp in the Ufc again he is a boring fighter .The only thing he does is complain about steroids and I am sure enough  it's since he does not take steroids  that he become boring fighter.

Last edited by Kingfedor on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
fka
fka

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:59 pm
Agree gsp is boring but him speaking out against zuffa is priceless.

All the roids talk could be ended if they just did constant random testing not just fight time.

But like I said calling guys out for bring on stuff with no evidence is completely ass backwards.
Fairweather

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:09 pm
well we've heard numerous people in the sport say that 70-80% of the fighters are on something illegal, so why the fuck bother.
besides i love Hendricks' fights, so roids or no roids i hope he gets that belt. should be entertaining
Fairweather

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:23 pm
wait this already happened? thats how much i follow mma lately lol... i thought it was next week
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 pm
Fairweather wrote:wait this already happened? thats how much i follow mma lately lol... i thought it was next week
https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t9623-robbie-lawler-vs-johny-hendricks-full-fight-video-ufc-171
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:52 pm
fka wrote:Until there's ANY EVIDENCE of any kind other then wild assumptions your basically just shit talking not cool.

Hendricks never tested positive and isn't pumped to the Gil's like a brock lesnar or pudzanowski.

I mean I could say I think this fighter or that fighter is on roids or whatever but its just talk and dumb talk at that.

There is a lot of evidence. Im not shit talking. I dont even like mma. But like others said Hendricks ducks tests and now people are lying for him. Clearly something is going on. I didnt make all this up out of the blue. Take your fandom out of it and look at the facts. Hendricks is dirty.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/3/17/5519454/georges-st-pierre-denies-dana-whites-claims-regrets-not-speaking-out
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:53 pm
Golden Age wrote:I remember Hendricks didn´t want to do the VADA testing before the GSP fight.

Shameful.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:02 pm
Fairweather wrote:wait this already happened? thats how much i follow mma lately lol... i thought it was next week

Priceless & a valid commentary.  Laughing 
fka
fka

Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:36 pm
If I got my ass whooped as bad as gsp did by Hendricks I'd have to think he juiced as well.

All of it is still nothing more then talk until he tests dirty which he hasn't.

Love gsp but he's just another Guy who most likely took peds atleast once in his career.

I can understand the backlash fir no vada testing but reguardless he hasn't tested dirty.

By the way I'm not a huge Hendricks fan he is fun to watch I did love watching him smash gsp and I did know he would beat lawlar but really I'm tired of all the finger pointing with peds.....

Either have proof or shut the hell up already
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:52 am
iforgotmypassword wrote:And The company is covering for him. Did anyone see GSP's recent interview. Practically implicated Hendricks as the worst juicer in the sport. My guess is HGH and EPO blood doping.

I agree. He's got needles hidden in his beard.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum