GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Countdown to Demetrious Johnson vs Ali Bagautinov  Empty Countdown to Demetrious Johnson vs Ali Bagautinov

Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:23 pm
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Countdown to Demetrious Johnson vs Ali Bagautinov  Empty Re: Countdown to Demetrious Johnson vs Ali Bagautinov

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:42 pm
Demetrious Johnson is the best fighter the UFC has. He should be the one Dana and the MMA media should be harping on about artistry in the cage and being on another level, and history in the making, not Jones and Rousey.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Countdown to Demetrious Johnson vs Ali Bagautinov  Empty Re: Countdown to Demetrious Johnson vs Ali Bagautinov

Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:50 am
Hamilcar wrote:Demetrious Johnson is the best fighter the UFC has.  He should be the one Dana and the MMA media should be harping on about artistry in the cage and being on another level, and history in the making, not Jones and Rousey.

Ali B is the best fighter the UFC has.  He should be the one Dana and the MMA media should be harping on about artistry in the cage and being on another level, and history in the making, not Jones and Rousey.

Countdown to Demetrious Johnson vs Ali Bagautinov  852107159
 Countdown to Demetrious Johnson vs Ali Bagautinov  3292854572
JimGunn
JimGunn

Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:18 am
Dagwood wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:Demetrious Johnson is the best fighter the UFC has.  He should be the one Dana and the MMA media should be harping on about artistry in the cage and being on another level, and history in the making, not Jones and Rousey.

Ali B is the best fighter the UFC has.  He should be the one Dana and the MMA media should be harping on about artistry in the cage and being on another level, and history in the making, not Jones and Rousey.

Ali Bagautinov is a worthy challenger but I don't see him beating Mighty Mouse at this time. He's just too quick and too skilled. I don't even think the fight will go the distance. Even if Ali survives the early rounds, I see MM stopping him in the later rounds. Ali's a 4.5 to 1 underdog though so there's money to be made if you really believe in him.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:06 pm
Dagwood wrote:

Not buying into the hype of the week if that is what you are getting at. I have been saying that he is the best ever since I have seen him shooting for double leg takedowns on the opposite side of the cage that his opponent is on. Also his ability to fight at a high pace for twenty five minutes and still do aerial hurricane kicks immediately afterwards is another reason.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 pm
Hamilcar wrote:
Dagwood wrote:

Not buying into the hype of the week if that is what you are getting at.  I have been saying that he is the best ever since I have seen him shooting for double leg takedowns on the opposite side of the cage that his opponent is on.  Also his ability to fight at a high pace for twenty five minutes and still do aerial hurricane kicks immediately afterwards is another reason.

No, I'm not saying you're buying into any hype. Might Mouse is a great fighter.

I'm just taking Ali B in this one. I've seen all the available web vids of his Russian MMA fights, Combat Sambo, & his professional boxing match. This kid is goood everywhere. He's been holding back & fighting conservatively in America. He's got nothing to lose this weekend.

I'm taking Ali as the underdog. What can we wager Hamilcar???
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:10 pm
hope ali takes the belt
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:48 pm
Dagwood wrote:
I'm taking Ali as the underdog. What can we wager Hamilcar???

I'm game, bud, but I have no idea what we are gonna wager. Your call.
wekka
wekka

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:25 pm
This fight is tough to call. Ali has strong grappling and big power but Demetrious is one of the most well rounded fighters in the sport and already the greatest Flyweight of all time. Speed, wrestling, strong defensively, varied striking attack, newfound power.

This might be the best technical fight we'll see all year.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum