GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs...

+8
DatsikCrim
RussianTopTeam
KSW
AG208
Wolfman
monaroCountry
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Dagwood
12 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... Empty Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs...

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 am
Isn't it funny that Russia has crappy fighters and fight orgs... but the 5 of the best HW fighters in MMA history are...

Fedor Emelianenko
Igor Vovchanchyn
Andre Arlovski
Sergei Kharitonov
Aleksander Emelianenko

And we're the crazy ones!!! Bwahahahahaha!

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... 4003721579

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... Aleksander-Emelianenko-with-Fedor-Emelianenko

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREulX2pP1GHYvPNLlIaJax8q360wuQAMdsp4jrXkZB9Nk5eivtBw

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-ca7oR10JquR-O1lDoOPQ6hm0uay1OFtUPZ6lNyzRBfLBro1s9Q

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... Empty Re: Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs...

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:23 am
Agreed, there are great fighters from every part of the world, sadly in america at least if zuffa didnt say you're good then you're no good.

btw in AA's case he was only considered good when he worked for the Devil when he broke free he was considered "instaCAN".

"Logic" what it is???
monaroCountry

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... Empty Re: Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs...

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:20 pm
Id agree with Fedor and Igor as being GOAT material.

Considering that there have been thousands of American fighters, hundreds of Brazilian fighters, and a few handful of Russian fighters that have had a chance to show their wares in American orgs. I think Russia has produced better quality fighters per head.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm
It is really interesting how so many beasts came out in a short period out of the whole USSR. Guys like The Emelianenkos, Igor, Kharitonov in MMA and in other sports like Yury Vlasov (Fedor's idol growing up), Karelin, the Klitschkos and lots of others in all sports, even in fucking arm werstling. All of them highly inteligent and with incredible skill on their sport.

I wish more athletes like them appeared. It was good to see such incredible people when the whole west became so damn pussified everyone seems to prefer to be a loser than work hard to be someone.

Of course i'll be supporting the athletes from my country and there's some great ones. But damn... Russia had some very interesting and admirable characters. Only an idiot would try to say there's no talent or potential there.
AG208
AG208

Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:09 pm
I wonder what AA is doing, havnt heard anything since his atrocious win on Fulton. Hope he pulls things together and fights for a decent org, or gets a better opponent he can beat at ProElite.
KSW
KSW

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:22 pm
AG208 wrote:I wonder what AA is doing, havnt heard anything since his atrocious win on Fulton. Hope he pulls things together and fights for a decent org, or gets a better opponent he can beat at ProElite.
Arlovski vs the ProElite tourney winner for the title would be cool. Since I´m an M-1/KSW fanboy it would be great to see him fighting for their titles also.
AG208
AG208

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:46 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:
AG208 wrote:I wonder what AA is doing, havnt heard anything since his atrocious win on Fulton. Hope he pulls things together and fights for a decent org, or gets a better opponent he can beat at ProElite.
Arlovski vs the ProElite tourney winner for the title would be cool. Since I´m an M-1/KSW fanboy it would be great to see him fighting for their titles also.

If Valentijn/Le Banner doesn't happen, Arlovski/Valentijn or Arlovski/Le Banner would be good, but he'd have to take it down immediately with Le Banner.
KSW
KSW

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:54 pm
AG208 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:

If Valentijn/Le Banner doesn't happen, Arlovski/Valentijn or Arlovski/Le Banner would be good, but he'd have to take it down immediately with Le Banner.
Great KSW fights right there. Not many mma fighters can stand with Le Banner without getting knocked out.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:13 pm
PRIME Igor > Anybody today (including Fedor)

If it weren't for Igor teaching Fedor his striking technique, he wouldn't be where he is today.

P.S. Arlovski is a bum and always was. I don't care who he beat in the UFC back when they only had a 3-4 heavy weight roster. The guy lost to Viacheslav Datsik for crying out loud.

For anyone who ever placed Andrei in the SAME category as Fedor and Igor....All i have to say to you is

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... 1625187496 Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... 1625187496 Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... 1625187496
DatsikCrim
DatsikCrim

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:49 pm
I think you meant 6 of the best HW fighters you prat!

Made AA look like a scrub.

* Just a friendly reminder. You'll need to check out the forum rules here. Derogatory comments or insults towards anybody is verboten Herr DatsikCrim. It's pretty cool though. I've never seen any one insult one of a site's admins on their very first post. Ha.

Dawood
Admin

1. No insulting or harassing other members. This includes, but is not limited to, direct personal insults, racist remarks, degrading a member's nationality, sexual harassment, religious persecution, or any of the above via private message. The derogatory terms faggot, cunt, cock sucker, etc. directed at anyone is not allowed here.

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t134-forum-rules-must-read

marchegiano
marchegiano

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:56 pm
monaroCountry wrote:Id agree with Fedor and Igor as being GOAT material.

Considering that there have been thousands of American fighters, hundreds of Brazilian fighters, and a few handful of Russian fighters that have had a chance to show their wares in American orgs. I think Russia has produced better quality fighters per head.

by far the best post. Good job my man.

Here's the thing. We've flooded the market with crap.....that's american as hell, but quality is something that is complete linked to supply. Who ever heard of a quality mass? Quality mob.
parliamentfunk
parliamentfunk

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:00 pm
monaroCountry wrote:Id agree with Fedor and Igor as being GOAT material.

i think brazil has the best fighters per head
KSW
KSW

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:01 pm
DatsikCrim wrote:I think you meant 6 of the best HW fighters you prat!

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... Motivator2684606bf520d256ab7ade032bfd43d8d594a8f0
Van Halen MMA
Van Halen MMA

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 pm
Dagwood wrote:Isn't it funny that Russia has crappy fighters and fight orgs... but the 5 of the best HW fighters in MMA history are...

Fedor Emelianenko
Igor Vovchanchyn
Andre Arlovski
Sergei Kharitonov
Aleksander Emelianenko

And we're the crazy ones!!! Bwahahahahaha!

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... 4003721579

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... Aleksander-Emelianenko-with-Fedor-Emelianenko

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREulX2pP1GHYvPNLlIaJax8q360wuQAMdsp4jrXkZB9Nk5eivtBw

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-ca7oR10JquR-O1lDoOPQ6hm0uay1OFtUPZ6lNyzRBfLBro1s9Q

Man, anyone know where i can get that russia jacket? Shit is sweet
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:PRIME Igor > Anybody today (including Fedor)

If it weren't for Igor teaching Fedor his striking technique, he wouldn't be where he is today.

P.S. Arlovski is a bum and always was. I don't care who he beat in the UFC back when they only had a 3-4 heavy weight roster. The guy lost to Viacheslav Datsik for crying out loud.

For anyone who ever placed Andrei in the SAME category as Fedor and Igor....All i have to say to you is

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... 1625187496 Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... 1625187496 Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... 1625187496

Come on now... I never said said Arlovski was in the running for GOAT HW. I said all 5 of these guys are some of the best HW's in MMA history. IDK how Arlovoski isn't in that category with a UFC HW championship won from a 2 time UFC champion and then defending his title successfully twice.

As far as Igor goes, you may not have noticed but his name is right under Fedors.

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 pm
Johan Lofgren wrote:

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... Motivator2684606bf520d256ab7ade032bfd43d8d594a8f0

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:12 pm
KSW
KSW

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:15 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:

Looks just like him, if it wasn´t for the finnish

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... 980314008
KSW
KSW

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:31 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:
That wheel kick almost landed. Such a waste of talent Datsik was.

Last edited by Johan Lofgren on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:31 pm
Van Halen MMA
Van Halen MMA

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:44 pm
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:46 pm
here you go, they now started a USA shop

https://www.euroathletic.com/store/comersus_index.asp

I must admit, the new forward-sport website looks sexy as FUCK
with Fedor and Ilya Kovalchuk looking like 2 bosses in their own respective sports.

http://www.forward-sport.ru/
KSW
KSW

Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:21 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:here you go, they now started a USA shop

https://www.euroathletic.com/store/comersus_index.asp

I must admit, the new forward-sport website looks sexy as FUCK
with Fedor and Ilya Kovalchuk looking like 2 bosses in their own respective sports.

http://www.forward-sport.ru/
Very nice

Isn't it funny that Russia/USSR has crappy fighters and fight orgs... 20110818123224arthurgus
Doku

Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:29 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:

Kill it with fire.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Hey Dag, check it out. Sergei doing the same takedown Fedor did on your signature at 0:20.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum