GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Toquinho '' I'll come after who was talking..'' Empty Toquinho '' I'll come after who was talking..''

Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 pm

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combate...esse-cara.html

"Thank God, my mother is at home now. I stayed with her in the hospital all the time. Are you crazy, it's my mother, no? She went through everything with us until now. Now I'm relaxed, thank God. I got rid of a concern. Now I focus on my training. I'll come after who was talking... - said Toquinho, refering to Fitch, in interview to Combate.com"

"My words will be said in the day we are fighting. It's gonna be him. I want him. No talking. I want this guy. I don't know what I'm feeling, but I want this guy. It's gonna be a great fight. I'm anxious, I'm already thinking about it. I'm preparing and I'll be ready. I'm not losing. Things are gonna get ugly in the day."
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Toquinho '' I'll come after who was talking..'' Empty Re: Toquinho '' I'll come after who was talking..''

Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:38 pm
Great matchup should be a interesting technical battle hope it happens soon.
MR.WILLIE

Toquinho '' I'll come after who was talking..'' Empty Re: Toquinho '' I'll come after who was talking..''

Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:18 am
fka wrote:Great matchup should be a interesting technical battle hope it happens soon.

i agree....great fight
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:26 pm
Yeah, this will be a good one.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum