GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Dana White: I released Stephan Bonnar so he could beat the s--t out of Tito Ortiz in Bellator Empty Dana White: I released Stephan Bonnar so he could beat the s--t out of Tito Ortiz in Bellator

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:07 pm
It's not every day you see Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) tearing up one of its contracts to allow a fighter to compete for the competition.

Especially Bellator MMA.

Then again, how often does the opportunity come along to "beat the shit" out of Tito Ortiz? Not often, which is why UFC President Dana White gave retired light heavyweight Stephan Bonnar his early release, allowing "The American Psycho" to shack up with the boys at Spike TV (details).

"I released him to do it," White told the mixed martial arts (MMA) media on Friday. "He was still under contract with us. We released him to do it and I wish him the best. He was retired. What he told me is that he wants to beat the shit out of Tito, and I'm always down for that, so I released him."

Bonnar hasn't competed since getting smoked -- and pissing hot -- at the UFC 153 pay-per-view (PPV) event in late 2012. Ortiz, meanwhile, is fresh off a submission win over Alexander Shlemenko (a middleweight) back in May, just his second win over the last eight years.

Ironically, both fighters have been inducted into the UFC hall of fame.

Nothing is official at this time; however, an announcement from Bellator is expected in the coming weeks, if not days.

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/8/29/6085371/dana-white-released-stephan-bonnar-beat-the-shit-tito-ortiz-bellator-mma

Dana White: I released Stephan Bonnar so he could beat the s--t out of Tito Ortiz in Bellator 3392635135
Sonatine
Sonatine

Dana White: I released Stephan Bonnar so he could beat the s--t out of Tito Ortiz in Bellator Empty Re: Dana White: I released Stephan Bonnar so he could beat the s--t out of Tito Ortiz in Bellator

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:10 pm
Next up: Dana releases Forrest Griffin to go over to Bellator for the much-awaited "rubber match" with Bonnar, in which Griffin announces his comeback subsequently.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Dana White: I released Stephan Bonnar so he could beat the s--t out of Tito Ortiz in Bellator Empty Re: Dana White: I released Stephan Bonnar so he could beat the s--t out of Tito Ortiz in Bellator

Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:44 pm
I dont understand why tito has never taken a swing at dana for all the shit he says behind his back.
Heretic
Heretic

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:56 pm
stu3ufc wrote:I dont understand why tito has never taken a swing at dana for all the shit he says behind his back.

there was a time long ago when tito and dana were going to have a boxing match to settle there shit but tito backed out cause he was not going to get paid
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:32 pm
Stephan Bonnar is a Cheat.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum