GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I used to beat the living shit out of tito"- Dana White.

+9
nodogoshi
eXtv
Dagwood
Rocksoldier84
TeamJohnPerretti
stu3ufc
PRIDE4EVER
adam
loyalty13
13 posters
Go down
loyalty13
loyalty13

"I used to beat the living  shit out of tito"- Dana White.  Empty "I used to beat the living shit out of tito"- Dana White.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:39 pm
"Believe me," White said, "I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy and I don't talk about the thing a lot, but I was ready, in great shape and Tito bailed on that thing because Tito knew he was going to get his ass whooped on national television."

"Yes!," White responded when asked if he regretted the experience. "If I could go back in time, I wouldn't do it. If I knew Tito was going to bail out of the thing, I would've never done it. I had to have nose surgery after all that stuff, getting ready for that fight. I was sparring with real guys. I brought in real pro heavyweights, young guys that were literally beating the s--t out of me every day. It was not fun.

..."The reality is with me is Tito knew. Tito knew. Tito had Jenna [Jameson] call negotiating like two weeks before the fight that he wanted to switch it to no head gear.

"Because this was supposed to be an amateur fight. So, he wanted to switch to no head gear. I said, 'Fine. We'll go no head gear.' They wanted to switch to 8 ounce gloves. I said, 'Ok, we can do 8 ounce gloves.'"

"The reality is I used to beat the living s--t out of Tito Ortiz back when we first bought this company and we used to box."

"Now, if Tito would've made this an MMA fight, I would've never said yes because Tito would murder me. He would double leg me, elbow my face off and rip my head right off my shoulders in an MMA fight.

"That's not what he asked for. He asked for a boxing match with me and I would've beat the living s--t out of Tito. And he knows it and that's why he didn't do it."
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/23/5339122/dana-white-tito-ortiz-boxing-match-ufc
adam
adam

"I used to beat the living  shit out of tito"- Dana White.  Empty Re: "I used to beat the living shit out of tito"- Dana White.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:50 pm
lmao typical tough guy Dana think he's a real fighter.

I imagine when they sparred Dana was going 100% and Tito was probably doing more like 30 or 40% at most.

Plus, Dana is a liar and probably still got his ass kicked.

Not buying it.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

"I used to beat the living  shit out of tito"- Dana White.  Empty Re: "I used to beat the living shit out of tito"- Dana White.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 pm
adam wrote:lmao typical tough guy Dana think he's a real fighter.

I imagine when they sparred Dana was going 100% and Tito was probably doing more like 30 or 40% at most.

Plus, Dana is a liar and probably still got his ass kicked.

Not buying it.

I second this
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:37 pm
back in 2001 Tito was half decent at boxing and was in his prime before all the injuries

i dont believe dana beat the shit out of him.

Tito was legit back then. he trained his ass off daily.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:58 pm
Tito is/was/will always be scared of the life long bad ass, Dana White.

Dana even filmed the entire tail between legs incident for posterity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53UpAbABXqs

loyalty13
loyalty13

Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:09 pm
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Tito is/was/will always be scared of the life long bad ass, Dana White.

Dana even filmed the entire tail between legs incident for posterity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53UpAbABXqs

I watched the whole dumbass special when it aired to see the match. I was disgusted they sold the show like the fight happened and i sat through an hour and a half of bull shit, and it didn't
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:24 pm
The only thing missing from this special was Tito giving Dana the Stone Cold Stunner. Jeez, no wonder people compare UFC to the WWE.

I don't think Dana is capable of kicking anyone's ass. Guys like him shit their pants the moment trouble comes.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:31 am
"I used to beat the living  shit out of tito"- Dana White.  Boxerc11
eXtv
eXtv

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:55 am
loyalty13 wrote:"Believe me," White said

stopped reading right there
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:50 am
eXtv wrote:

Laughing Laughing 
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:40 am
eXtv wrote:

LOL...Smart move
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:04 pm
Honestly I think Dana would have beat Tito in a boxing match.

Tito's boxing has never been great he can rely on takedowns or fainting them to open his hands up and Dana has been envolved in boxing and mma training for years.

Wish the fight had happened made more sense then the mma fight with James toney lol
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:17 pm
fkaHonestly I think Dana would have beat Tito in a boxing match.

Tito's boxing has never been great he can rely on takedowns or fainting them to open his hands up and Dana has been envolved in boxing and mma training for years.

Wish the fight had happened made more sense then the mma fight with James toney lol
Dane white was a  boixng  aerobics instructor . who choose to have the same job as RICHARD SIMMONS .

"I used to beat the living  shit out of tito"- Dana White.  Richard-simmons1
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:59 pm
funny how dana is talking about beating up tito with his new boxing show coming out

Slugger O'Toole
Slugger O'Toole

Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:22 am
cool story bro
"I used to beat the living  shit out of tito"- Dana White.  Ipdi
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:41 am
When I first saw the stance I though it was my little sister a 11 yrs old!  Rolling LMAO 
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:22 am
stu3ufc wrote:funny how dana is talking about beating up tito with his new boxing show coming out

Yeah, that's what boxing needs. A reality show from Dana White. Isn't Don King and Bob Arum enough?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum