GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

dana white not surprised by bellators numbers Empty dana white not surprised by bellators numbers

Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:48 pm
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/11/19/7246201/ufc-dana-white-not-surprised-by-bellator-131-ratings-tito-ortiz-stephan-bonnar-mma-news

First when asked Dana said he hadn't heard the numbers but wouldn't be surprised if it pulled numbers because it was a free fight on free TV....

Yeah so why can't ufc even on fox not fs1 or fs2 pull numbers like this when they supposedly have the best fighters in the world??

He then said Tito and bonnar are big names.......no Tito is.

I remember ufc doing Tito vs Forrest Griffin and they didn't pull no 2 million viewer LOL and event wasn't even headlined by them.

Dana Cant think of lies fast enough Smile
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

dana white not surprised by bellators numbers Empty Re: dana white not surprised by bellators numbers

Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:22 pm
Because Bellator puts out one really good card every now and then.

The UFC's product is super saturated. There is never a top quality card stacked with talent; it's usually no name bums, Ultimate Fighter washouts, & cans, with one decent fight as the main event.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

dana white not surprised by bellators numbers Empty Re: dana white not surprised by bellators numbers

Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:49 pm
^Yeah, Zuffa has watered down their product bad
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:21 pm
If Dana is not so surprised then why isn't the UFC following this formula instead of doing 45 shows a year? I agree, if it's because of free TV then why can't UFC pull this stuff?

It really is amazing how successful you can be when you make cards that fans give a rat's ass about.
Adax

Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:24 pm
Bellator exudes way more personality than the YouEffSee at the moment, that's what I chalk it up to.

YouEffSee is busy running around the world getting cookie cutter create-a-fighter nobodies from all nations. They can't understand how to build up fighters now that TUF is clearly pointless. I mean it's 2014 and their last event still relied on the old guard from PRIDE.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:17 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:If Dana is not so surprised then why isn't the UFC following this formula instead of doing 45 shows a year? I agree, if it's because of free TV then why can't UFC pull this stuff?

It really is amazing how successful you can be when you make cards that fans give a rat's ass about.

Since they've monopolized the sport, they have to put on this many shows; their roster is just incredibly bloated. Killing their competition is now killing them.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:50 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:If Dana is not so surprised then why isn't the UFC following this formula instead of doing 45 shows a year? I agree, if it's because of free TV then why can't UFC pull this stuff?

Since they've monopolized the sport, they have to put on this many shows; their roster is just incredibly bloated. Killing their competition is now killing them.

MMA is fucked in general because of this.

fuck it i'll watch real sports like in GLORY and Metamoris

MMA is dog shit now.
adam
adam

Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:52 pm
dana white not surprised by bellators numbers 2622305587
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:58 pm
adam wrote:dana white not surprised by bellators numbers 2622305587
cheers adam, long time no see
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum