GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Saki on Glory and signing with GFC Empty Saki on Glory and signing with GFC

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:38 pm
ccording to Gokhan Saki GLORY wanted to sail a different course, which was going to affect him, but also other fighters. Saki talks about the way, GLORY wanted to run their business from now on. His main annoyance was that they got more and more Americans from different organisations into GLORY, people who according to Saki, don’t have enough knowledge about the sport of kickboxing.

“Eventually those people wanted to change things, things from which I thought where unacceptable to change. But I’m happy with my contract at GFC. If GLORY comes with a nice offer in the future, I will surely think about it. It’s not that I don’t want to fight for GLORY, I just want to fight for what I’m worth, nothing more nothing less”.

Saki’s upcoming fight for GFC will be on April 16 in Dubai. The event is going to take place in the Dubai Tennis Stadium (open air). He will face Sebasitan Ciubanu from Romania.

“GFC already organized two successful events in Dubai, with Badr Hari on the main card. If Badr wants to challenge me for a fight again in the future, I would definitely say yes”!

http://www.kickboxingplanet.com/news/gokhan-saki-talks-glory-contract-gfc-badr-hari/

Saki whats that Arab Money
Heretic
Heretic

Saki on Glory and signing with GFC Empty Re: Saki on Glory and signing with GFC

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:52 pm
good to see Saki fighting this year.... I really hope GLORY can get it's shit together
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:53 pm
Heretic wrote:good to see Saki fighting this year.... I really hope GLORY can get it's shit together

Glory are pissing me off.... I bet spike tv are in there ear saying to have Bill Goldberg vs Kimbo Slice or some shit

America ruins everything
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:16 pm
Stinks, but kickboxing is a mess and has been since K-1 (the real one) died.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:01 pm
Wheres my boy? iforgotmypassword

Kunlun fighters destroy Glorys HW champion!

Kunlun is king!
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:05 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Stinks, but kickboxing is a mess and has been since K-1 (the real one) died.

No more a mess than ZUFFA ruining MMA by buying out the competition and watering down the product.

There are more quality kickboxing events than MMA events which are just trashy American products like WSOF or Bellaturd then the rest are ZUFFA feeder leagues i.e RFA/TITANFC
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:43 am
I would rather watch a Kunlun stream through 7 proxies and a dial up modem than sit cage side at a zuufa PPV
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum